Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we repeating the 2014 BTC crash???  (Read 14535 times)
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

No matter what happens, I still continue to buy BTC before it's too late Smiley These primitive arguments about the crash are everywhere, they are written to no one's laziness.            
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Do not be so sure that Bitcoin will repeat his steps, during these 3-4 years. Earlier there was a huge agiotage in the market of crypto-currencies, now this agitation is not present.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

Apparently the correction will be delayed and may last for another couple of months. But it's okay, course will grow anyway and it will be possible to earn good money.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

I do not see the current market conditions as bitcoin's 2014-2015 correction. At that time, there were hardly any altcoins except bitcoin. Now there are so many real world crypto projects so it is just a simple market correction that should be over soon.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

To be frank i am not a fan of looking into bitcoin charts to determine the price at any given time,it is really unpredictable and no one could really calculate the exact path because of the amount of data available is really small,this is a new market and it will take a long time to have a comparison with the charts.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

According to the BMI (Bitcoin Misery Index), it is time to buy bitcoin: https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/03/10/the-bitcoin-misery-index-bmi-is-flashing-a-buy-signal/
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

To be frank i am not a fan of looking into bitcoin charts to determine the price at any given time,it is really unpredictable and no one could really calculate the exact path because of the amount of data available is really small,this is a new market and it will take a long time to have a comparison with the charts.

Already we have seen previous charts about the Bitcoin from 2014, every year, in the beginning, the price of Bitcoin is kept reducing in the market. Of course, i too agree with you Bitcoin price is unpredictable Job and it depends on people how they are treating the Bitcoin.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

Since here is a comparison with the past, it would be interesting to compare with the stocks market of the early 20th century. Before the beginning of the great depression, the stocks market was strong, but then ...

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

Still following the trend...and if continues to do so, this may be the start of a massive drop.  Shocked
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

Nah, nowdays the changes happen because of the press cryptos recieve, the regulations, etc.
The charts are similar but thats it.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

IF it continues to follow the trend...we might see another drop after this slight rise--possibly breaking the February 6th low ($6,048).  I will be buying during that dip as it might be the last one (bottom) then prices should rebound hard after.

Just sharing my thoughts and plans...this is not a financial advise.
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

Watch and see how BTC is currently following the exact same trend (behavior) of the 2014 BTC crash.  The chart similarity is eerie.  Shocked

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tradingview-vid/w/wztZTcBbXCPJ1Xy1.mp4

I hope and pray we break away from it though.
Anything can happen, however I think Bitcoin will be difficult to repeat the 2014 history.
It still goes up and down steadily, just the time will be long or short. The truth is that it keeps on rising over time. No need to worry!!! Let's see the price of Bitcoin this Christmas (2018).
Poink (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Watch and see how BTC is currently following the exact same trend (behavior) of the 2014 BTC crash.  The chart similarity is eerie.  Shocked

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tradingview-vid/w/wztZTcBbXCPJ1Xy1.mp4

I hope and pray we break away from it though.
Anything can happen, however I think Bitcoin will be difficult to repeat the 2014 history.
It still goes up and down steadily, just the time will be long or short. The truth is that it keeps on rising over time. No need to worry!!! Let's see the price of Bitcoin this Christmas (2018).

FYI I am not worried, I just want to get the best entry point as much as possible.  Wink

I believe it will bottom at $6-$7k then rebound beyond the ATH of $20k this year.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

In my opinion this bloodbath will continue till the third quarter of current year and let's see what this year will bring us. Crypto booms are expected like other financial markets but this crypto noobs makes me crazy how person can blame others not himself. 2014 crash will repeat itself like other peak-booms and i expect at least 80% loss on cryptos for next crash.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

I think that growth will begin in a month, let it be slow, not important. Better slowly than rapid growth and then correction.

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:51:57 PM

Stop with those charts. Bitcoin is not FOREX.

Current situation situation have nothing in common with 2014. You can't compare 2014 market cap with the current nearly half a trillion market. Dips like this is completely normal for crypto's.

You are absolutely right! Current market trend has defied all charts and has proven them ineffectual in the present situation. The current dip is what I call normal correction which is normal in the cryptospace and once the correction is over, everything goes back to normalcy. Shitcoins with no real use cases will definitely not survive the current dip which for me is a way of weeding them out
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

it's conceivable. ultimately bitcoin, and especially alts, aren't much more useful than they were in 2013. it's all still nothing but speculation. and don't tell me ethereum is actually useful. it's main 'use case' is as a vehicle for more speculation.

i'm very disappointed that in this day and age it's still possible for 100% useless coins to be valued so high. i thought people had learnt something from previous bubbles. evidently they haven't so they're gonna pay for it.

That useless coins got valued so high is the cause for concern. I guess a lot of people just follow the hype around this co called projects. Personally, I've once been caught up in a few and losing money this shitcoins is kinda awful. I wish Ethereum as a vehicle can really do their homework by vetting projects that intend to their ride on their platform, before allowing them to get on board. This also will go a long way in sanitizing the space.
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Bitcoin is still young and has not been adopted and accepted widely yet. It surely will grow back to the 20k levels.
Probably it will stay low for the next few months until politics get tired of talking about crypto.
Abdest_tozu

Activity: 112

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

i do not think. there is a recovering. It is rising so fast so it falls fast. i think there is normally. there is more healty.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

for me it got nothing to do with the charts you mention, because the situations depends not only to the movement of btc prices but to the happening in crypto world like banning of crypto on different countries, regulations of laws on crypto and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: