Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we repeating the 2014 BTC crash???  (Read 14535 times)
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

Today situation is completely different then in 2014
It's all about new rules and how the cryptoworld will adapt to them and backward
So many things come into the market from day to day
I hope for the end of 2018
The statistic, of course, can help, however, it's just a tool and not the main
The main thing is how the real world will adapt to a cryptoworld (and backward)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

my opinion about BTC price that dips lower and it will crash like 2014 is Totally disagreed,
just look, crypto is little mature than 2014 and some altcoins domination is higher than 2014 which BTC had dominated over 50%.
coin market cap also bigger than 2014 and it's one of a good indicator sustainable ecosystem. and we create a future socieaty
indeed, fundamental have a substantial effect on crypto price, it causes volatility especially for the crypto price but for we repeating 2014 the BTC Crash doesn't make sense

This is the nth and last time I'll say this...IT ALREADY HAPPENED proportionately.   We've lost 70% of BTC value just like in 2014.

It is amazing how many don't see what actually is happening while they are in denial.
kolin_far

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

The pattern seems the same, but reasons are different. And as the fundamental reasons are different, there is no point saying current correction repeats 2014
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

I don't think so, still strong at $6k in the past few weeks and we have a rise at $8k. Many have predicted that we are going less than $5k before when we are still in fall in the beggining of the year but look it rise again now. If ever history repeat itself then we have nothing to do with it but to buy and wait for price increase again but still I believe it won't going to be the same as 2014.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

The pattern seems the same, but reasons are different. And as the fundamental reasons are different, there is no point saying current correction repeats 2014

Exactly, maybe charts are showing the same but the value of Bitcoin is completely different, there are many different why bitcoin price is declining because of people ways to sell their coins at the current price of bitcoin.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
canque31

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

Exactly, maybe charts are showing the same but the value of Bitcoin is completely different, there are many different why bitcoin price is declining because of people ways to sell their coins at the current price of bitcoin.

I don't think that btc will crash repeating the same trend last 2014. In the case now, the value aren't the same. At the same time 2014 investors are not that many like this year. One of the biggest factor that helps btc elevate is the investors demand in the market. The greater the demand the larger the price. And btc already learns it's weakness last 4 years. And therefore they already have actions or strategies so that crash will be avoided.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:37:41 AM

You are totally right. Current market drift has challenged all graphs and has demonstrated them inadequate in the current circumstance. The present plunge is the thing that I call typical adjustment which is ordinary in the crypto space and once the remedy is finished, everything backpedals to commonality. Shitcoins with no genuine utilize cases will not survive the present plunge which for me is a method for weeding them out.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

I don't think that btc will crash repeating the same trend last 2014. In the case now, the value aren't the same. At the same time 2014 investors are not that many like this year. One of the biggest factor that helps btc elevate is the investors demand in the market. The greater the demand the larger the price. And btc already learns it's weakness last 4 years. And therefore they already have actions or strategies so that crash will be avoided.
Bitcoin has already bleed enough and is someone has checked out its performance for last two days, he would realize that the bleeding is about to end. Most important, with the present support and number of investors, I don’t see any chance of a big crash appearing in the future. Gone are the days when bitcoin was considered as a weak coin that could come to an end anytime.
mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

I think not. In 2014 there was a completely different situation. Now the crypto currency has become widely known and popular, it can be legalized at the state level. I do not think that we can talk about the collapse.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

I think not. In 2014 there was a completely different situation. Now the crypto currency has become widely known and popular, it can be legalized at the state level. I do not think that we can talk about the collapse.
2014 was a way too horrible and painful year for bitcoin and whole digital market than the recent crash and I also think that we will never face such situation ever again in future. Nobody can deny fluctuations that will occur over time but the market especially bitcoin has grown a lot stronger than it used to be back then. It is the most expensive and beneficial asset we know so far.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

Stop with those charts. Bitcoin is not FOREX. 

Current situation situation have nothing in common with 2014. You can't compare 2014 market cap with the current nearly half a trillion market. Dips like this is completely normal for crypto's. 

Agree with you bitcoin's very different from Forex although there is the same thing, it is just a coincidence factor because they have a bond to both.

Bitcoin is highly speculative its value can change at any time unnoticed. Yes 2014 is a sad year for bitcoin growth, where insults and ridicule come and go blanketing its growth.

percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

I think that we do not. Then the situation was different. Now the crypto currency is being legalized at the state level. About collapse we can not talk
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

I find the market behaving strangely. There are so many good things happening, btc transactions are fast and cheap, big names buying into crypto etc. but interest has fallen down so much, the price and the volumes. Its odd. I mean its way up from 12 months ago, but still, given how much better it is now its strange the price doesnt follow and keeps bouncing up and down in this small range.

It is at a crossroad...
- it got noticed by many weak speculators last year who dumped in the 1st sign of trouble.
- governments started acknowledging crypto (which is good) but introduction of regulations, taxes, etc also caused anxiety.
- new big investors (whales) are coming in and likely manipulating the market.
- etc.
- etc.

It is finding it's place and balance right now and as far as I am concerned, it is a good thing.

I am confident we will come out with a big bang...the only question is how soon. Smiley

BTC is still tracking the 2014 crash which took 3 years to recover.  I think this time recovery will be sooner...hopefully before fall...this year or next??? Cheesy Wink
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Perhaps, after all, the situation is more or less similar,and everything happens in one scenario, so you should still take into account the factor that bitcoin has already fallen earlier, but then rose.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

Yes, the crash has happened. Now we have to wait for a recovery. I don't know for how long we are going to wait before a recovery.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Putting it in figures, in late 2013, the fall in cryptocurrency was very huge and a total of 80% fall in the value of Bitcoin was recorded. A whooping fall in the total market capitalization as well. The situation this year has not been so different as well.

There has been a huge fall. ETH is down from $800 to less than $300. Bitcoin showed below $5000 as well. The small coins in the market disappeared and a whole recession has been recorded with the market being stagnant for long. This is expected to change till the next year.
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:55:33 AM

These new topics keep popping up, displaying new charts and graphs with analysis, and all are meaningless.
Price of bitcoin is very volatile, right now price is going down now and maybe tomorrow it will go up again. We are just in a dip and bitcoin is in a healthy correction and it will recover sooner or later. It is a bad time to sell your coins, so hold!
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

Yes, it is look like 2014 when cryptocurrency stood and many stopped believing in it. I hope the history will repeat and who will not leave the cryptocurrency will earn a lot.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 02:30:04 PM by Vit83

For me it looks more the same when China started to ban BTC) But charts looks like 2014) agree)
But why everybody is talking about regulation, laws. IMHO crypto is something that can't be regulated, there is no need in laws here. Price of crypto must depend just on users and merchants who accept crypto. Hope that fall of crypto is over.

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

What happens in the past is different from what is happening at this time. The drop is truly alarming. But still believe that it can recover anytime soon.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: