Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we repeating the 2014 BTC crash???  (Read 14535 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

The crash was happening because real problem,not because of some cheap FUD.If you look into last year chart,the movement will begun in june,just wait and see.If there are no movement in june,then maybe bitcoin will fall deeper and it will be bearish till the end of the year.
Bitcoin needs a changes of price to be increase so it would not repeat the before crash happens. Yes it was happen  last year so it need's actually a new moves for us to see the buliish trend again. So, most needs a positive because in the few months time it can recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

Of course, i still dont understand why there are a lot of people who are comparing this kind of situations with previous ones on different years. This is totally absurd.

This reminds me that scene when the price collapsed from $20k to less than $10k and everyone was saying that we were on 2013 again
Today situation is completely different then in 2014
It's all about new rules and how the cryptoworld will adapt to them and backward
So many things come into the market from day to day
I hope for the end of 2018
The statistic, of course, can help, however, it's just a tool and not the main
The main thing is how the real world will adapt to a cryptoworld (and backward)
How can you be so surprised? This is very a very speculative market and people will connect on all sorts either on past price movements on previous years.They will connect it anytime so that they would have their own basis or analysis.Accurate or not but we cant stop those people who have this kind of presumptions as long we do know our homework on investing into crypto or into bitcoin itself we should really be aware and do know the risk into this kind of investment. Anything can happen we might see new ath or do dip once again or repeating the history itself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mohondoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

I think not. because it's a different condition. because i think bitcoin's developers and holder already have experience in 2014, they must have a strategy for that situation. Even if it happens will not be as crash as 2014. But I hope it happens because of the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price Smiley
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

In crypto market everything effects everything. Completely normal and excpected to see dips like this every year. Good profits will be made.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

There are many technical analysts who read the charts. I see that most of the technical analysis in the crypto money market does not hold unfortunately. One of the most basic reasons for this is to try to apply the rules in the normal economy here. Interpretations made with normal economic data may not be valid here. Because what influences this market are the speculators and whales.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

I do not think that 2014 is repeated. It has stabilized and will not go under 6k. Now we can only grow
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

Bitcoin crash is only a part of getting more profit, so theres no need to worrt about.
If bitcoin repeat its big crash then i know it will also repeat its big rise or big increase in price
Just wait and see.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Dont really see us going down back to 2014 price levels but yeah we will keep going down,imagine the fud and panic when countries actualy agree on how to regulate crypto.Even though this is a bad thing but it will lead to masive sell out and i will be waiting for it Grin
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

If it may have been slightly the same as of 2014, I don’t think it will have the same effect or crash like that of 2014 but if ever it will have the same effect then why would you worry? In 4 years Bitcoin will most probably reach the same price last year then of around $20k. That too would be possible if you base it on the same charts as of that in the past few years ago.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

I don't think so... Actually it has no similarity

Right now, we do not have clear bearish or bullish sign but it seems possible to see BTC at 7.5-8.5k but it doesn't mean that downtrend is completely over.
Death cross happened and it is a very bearish signal so my opinion that we can see BTC at 5k in April.

Here is why?
Cartels, whales and big players became aware of how important BTC. BTC amount is limited to 21M.
Little fishes like us have some BTC. They want all the BTC we have. They are waiting all the weak hands to sell their BTC and gather all... So right now they are creating a huge FUD.

Right now the BTC correction level is 70%, people are talking about 95% correction. I don't want to be the pessimistic however to shake the last week hands they can try 80-85% level.
We have to hold on tight to our BTCs. Don't sell them if that money is needed urgent for you guys! BTC won't crash and it is going to bounce so hard, non of us will believe what has happened. Just a little more patience. Everything is going to be alright.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

I think yes, there is a high probability that it is repeating the crash. A lot of people don't want to believe in this, but it is always like that.
People only want to save their profits. There is certainly more losers than winners now.
Last year, everyone thought that they can all win in the game. But it is not true.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

We can see similarities but there are also differences, like user number, volume amount, exchange number etc.
We are still in bear market and we need more time to get rid of this depressing market.
dongle

Activity: 238

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

The rain falls during the qingming festival, and the passers-by are dying. Use this poem to match the recent bit of the market, no matter the time or the poem expression, really is in the right place! It seems that bit's banker is quite knowledgeable.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
NASer122

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

There is a lot of reason to say that people who don't understand are meaningless. Even a lot of people say such silly words: understand, but still live a bad life. It's self-deprecating, but it's also in a way that you don't understand.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
MFTHC

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

There is a lot of reason to say that people who don't understand are meaningless. Even a lot of people say such silly words: understand, but still live a bad life. It's self-deprecating, but it's also in a way that you don't understand.
As market analysis, clearly know most people and most analysis are bullshit, but it happened that a lot of people to follow, some of them are really stupid, some is he who knows nothing but pretends to know, and some is god knows why.
MFTHC

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

Before, I found that it was useless to play the piano, and it was easy to get black, so I didn't hate it. And everyone can't be absolutely good or right, so they don't go to the pot again.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

hm, hard to predict, but if you look at the Daily BTC chart, another BIG downmove could happen...
if this happens, i think we will see BTC under 3000$ ... i dont hope so, because that would be the end of many alts

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Watch and see how BTC is currently following the exact same trend (behavior) of the 2014 BTC crash.  The chart similarity is eerie.  Shocked

https://s3.amazonaws.com/tradingview-vid/w/wztZTcBbXCPJ1Xy1.mp4

I hope and pray we break away from it though.

Now we are nearly in mid-April and I'm starting to think the same thing... although the situation is now very different from 2014, because the market cap was very small at that time and the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies wasn't even started in 2014 (just think about ICOs and all the companies who have financed themselves through it)...

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

History repeats itself on most of the things but for Bitcoin it won't in terms of crash I believe. In 2014 the familiarity and the demand is far behind and the crash may happened due to some reasons but not Bitcoins familiarity and demand is very high, crash kind of thing won't happen now. The current price fluctuation is just a part of volatile crypto market I guess.
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

History repeats itself on most of the things but for Bitcoin it won't in terms of crash I believe. In 2014 the familiarity and the demand is far behind and the crash may happened due to some reasons but not Bitcoins familiarity and demand is very high, crash kind of thing won't happen now. The current price fluctuation is just a part of volatile crypto market I guess.

Really?  Where have you been hiding since Christmas???

In case you missed it...BTC value (and the WHOLE MARKET in general--yes that include all the new alt coins) lost 70% since Dec 17,2017 on Feb 6.  If that is not a CRASH, I don't know what is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: