Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite coin? How many have you got?  (Read 265 times)
KikoBurito

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

Has to be ICX for me.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Like most people who wrote in this thread, one of my favorites is Bitcoin, as well as the Ethereum. I preserve carefully them. But also recently ZILLIQA (ZIL) became my favorite coin, it showed herself very well at the beginning and I think it will still show itself.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

well my favorite coin is STK, I got this coin from bounties and I have 5,000 of them but sadly the price of coin is down, I don't want to sell it, I don't want to accept my losses, I just keep hold hoping to double the price of the coin.

RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

of course my favorite coin is bitcoin hehe. because its most valuable and other reason. i already have a bitcoin and ethereum and i have token name circle and i have 176 token on my account.. i can sell it any time if some of your coin is really good and I sell all my mine for yours.. if your coin is really good

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

Bitcoin is my vaporite, because it first recognizes bitcoin, bitcoin will not disappear throughout the year. because the future assets are the best bitcoin.
But unfortunately I never get bitcoin,
If today I have bitcoin, I do not sell it because now the price is down
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:12:46 PM

My favorite coins are ICX, CND and TKY
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

I assume you have few coins...But what is your favorite? the one you hold no mater what? The one that make you smile when you  go to work or sit with friends? Smiley  how many have  you got?
Mine is NEO..I have 10 NEOS...I invested a bit late...I can't sell that one...what is yours?
I earn big in btc,eth and bcc for my investing like 0.00057 btc each 7x in sept to dec 2017 and in jan 2018 from now

I lose in aion,lun and strat like 70% for my investing but i hold it still

The best to do if you already buy tokens and coins like you hold it even you lose already by that or hold that until it gone or if it's going well in the future because at first you already need to think that you afford it to lose or you already take risk even you can lose on it
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

at the moment it is eth. it is a utility/platform token that actually gives me utility just by holding it, gives me the sense that i'm participating in something bigger than myself. also useful for icos. haha
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

If viewed from the top 100 coins, then the most loved are the wings, waves, ethereum
If we consider it with low capitalization, then I took REBL, BTW, in long terms, my opinion is that they will give a lot of profit in another year

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

I assume you have few coins...But what is your favorite? the one you hold no mater what? The one that make you smile when you  go to work or sit with friends? Smiley  how many have  you got?
Mine is NEO..I have 10 NEOS...I invested a bit late...I can't sell that one...what is yours?

My favorite coin is UTK as of now. below $1 per coin $0.18 to be exact. I hodl 53k UTK worth $12k of the current value. hoping for the price to back to $1 each.

Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:36:00 PM

RedLanterns open crowdsale is getting on the road to success!
From now the minimum amount of REDLs limit fell to 25 tokens.
To join RL crowdsale https://wallet.red-lanterns.com/user/login/?next=/investor/dashboard/
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

I do not have a lot of coins just bitcoin and ethereum, and my favorite is now its nice ethereum rating suitable for investment
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

For my holding this my favorite coin is ethereum. I hold for now i will wait until pump before a sell.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

I have got around 20 coins. Some of these coins are good like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. I also have some dogecoin and some useless altcoins. I have been holding these coins and haven't decided to sell or not.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:44:44 PM

I have few of it for real and the only one that is my favorite is bitcoin. It's the only coin that is making me smile when it is going up and when it recovered aftermath. But I'm not going to say on how many I've got, I have a hint that I only have few of it.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Which ever coin you decided to hold just know when to sell to avoid had i known, some might disagree with me but BTC is the king and forever be as far as crypto is in existence. Though alts can make you real good money, but don't fall in love with them and many scam shit coins are coming out daily. I buy alts to increase my BTC that's it.
iqbalrozi

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

As a new user, I don't have many coins. But I bought some DENT and Some TRON Coins. And these coins are my favorite and I think One day these coins will be big like Ripple. And, Today I am going to invest in an ICO names Savedroid.  Grin
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

My favourite coins are Aion, pkt, solaris, ripple, and neo.  A few days ago i bought 1000 ripple at high rate but alas i am undone it is now below $ 1
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

If you are a trader, surely you have many types of altcoin. I myself have many types of altcoin for trading. if for altcoin favorite is ethereum, because i often join ico and bounty. the same we know, ico is now very much coin based on ethereum.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: