Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research if the coin is a good investment?  (Read 433 times)
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

I think dev team is very important. If they work as they promised on their roadmap it is good. And price is very important. If its price is on deep side it can be a good choice. Also circulating and total supply is important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

How do you do your own research if the coin is a good investment?

For me, I always look on the purpose of the project, the team behind it, what exchanges is it available on etc. And one of the important thing for me is the total supply of the coin.
I also research if the coin is Proof of Work (POW), Proof of Stake (POS), Pre-mined or other.
For me, the underlying criterion is the work of the team and the technology itself. If the technology I like and the team consistently performs the planned work and gives reports on the implementation, then such a coin will be successful 100%

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

Go to github check the activity of the development team if they have active development check their profiles,backgrounds,check the product of the ICO you are joining,read the whitepaper ask yourself can they achieve success with their roadmap? check the possible partnership that they can get is the ICO really needed in our community?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

For me, I always look on the purpose of the project, the team behind it, what exchanges is it available on etc. And one of the important thing for me is the total supply of the coin.
I also research if the coin is Proof of Work (POW), Proof of Stake (POS), Pre-mined or other.

Yes agree. I also usually research a coin or token by looking at some of the elements associated with it, including: project development, work ethic of the development team, community (can be seen in the circulation of coins and market volume).

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
asena

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

I think reading the whitepaper can be really useful before making an investment decision. In addition to that, a new coin should gain the traders' trust. If you see that people have a great confidence in the campaign, I think it is likely to reach good successes.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

I think reading the whitepaper can be really useful before making an investment decision. In addition to that, a new coin should gain the traders' trust. If you see that people have a great confidence in the campaign, I think it is likely to reach good successes.

I agree on the importance of whitepaper in every ICO inorder for us to know the potentials of it's platform that it can give to the users and investors. Another option is to check and analyze the market movement on the coinmarketcap site that gives the statistical price data and the price chart to determine where this coin is heading. Will it be continuing to go up or the other way around.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

Check WP, team, roadmap, social networks and the most important community. Usually it is chat in Telegram. Look at the questions, answers, read through the messeges and ask my own till I will not be sure that it is worth to invest in
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:23:22 AM

To research for a good investment coin I use google. I read all the topics and reviews regarding the coin. I checked the people behind it. I also consult the altcoin forum. I think this is the best place to search.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:36:46 AM

first is you need to check the developers of the coin and check their background then next is do research about their project especially their roadmap and white paper. when you found it interesting then it is a good way to invest.

Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

For me , i do read first from the white paper then if i think there something problem from the white paper i do research from the google and also to make understand, and make more idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

Look first to the project and the price of coin, and also i make research to give more idea. And its better to make research of what is good.

Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

Look first to the project and the price of coin, and also i make research to give more idea. And its better to make research of what is good.

usually doing a research help a lot specially you will read about the project info like their whitepaper, It is also good if you look unto the team background and successful projects . It will not took a day for you to read those essential thing if you want to have a good coin to invest .
empowrofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:54:37 AM

The most important factor to consider when analyzing an ICO is determining if a project has a high likelihood for success or not.

Factors that determine a successful project include:

- The experience level of the team (the best projects have a management team with a track record)
- The current stage of a project (the best projects already have a product that is built with an engaged customer base)
- Whether a utility for the coin exists (the more utility a coin has, the greater the demand it has)
- Whether there are network effects in place (the best projects utilize the network effect to drive and retain demand for the coin)

The science isn’t perfect when it comes to evaluating an ICO. By taking part in projects that have a high likelihood for success, the chances of the coin price appreciating over time are much higher than those that have yet to establish themselves in the industry.

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
Yakult

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:22:48 AM

I always do some research, read the whitepaper and try understand their project. Reading reviews from other investors and getting their opinion is quite important as well and very helpful. Doing these things will help you easily determine the way of the coin you are trying to invest. The team is also the best way to know if they are really trying to make the project successful.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:34:04 AM

I agree with you on how to choose a good altcoins for investment. For me, the project must have real solutions to address the issues. The community and popularity also plays a role in the successful of the project.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

I usually read the project description on the Whitepaper. then I see the advantages of the project. I also noticed about the benefits I gained from the project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

That's a good point. But from my experience, that is not enough. You have to see the project clearly. First of all, you can search the team member behind that project. I see some bitcointalk members always googling first the project team, and they found many project using fake Image for their members.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

I think your searching parameters are really good to find trustable coins and campaigns. But of course, in addition to these factors, we can not ignore the power of luck on the investing choices.
rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

You want to look for integrity in the business plan and execution team.  I'm a fan of opportunities where there is a strong existing business where blockchain helps differentiate an offering. 

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

you need to check about the project, white paper, road map and supply for coin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: