Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn $ 15.000 for two days?  (Read 938 times)
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

you can't earn it for 2 days by doing airdrops. you can do is invest a big amount of money, says around hundreds thousand of dollars or millions? and after 2 days, if the token you invested rise up to 10%, you will achieve that 15000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

that is impossible with the less on funds to work with the manage of trading on exchange,
as investors to work on details with the running of strategy to follows of previous terms of application to work with the complete of arrange with the projects plan.

nakauten

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

Go to bitmex and do some marginal trading you could get x3300% in a day but it is too risky if you dont have enough experience in technical trading,you need both technical and fundamentals,leverage can be x10 x25 x100 so forth and so on,the first time i have tried i burned 2.5BTC in 6hrs but i have recovered that already after a week of trying,made my  10BTC into 304BTC since i started margin trading.

Do not risk all of your funds once,good risk management will give you success.
The OP isnt insane,he can do it but not with airdrops,indeed marginal trading could give you those amounts when you are risking big amounts of money,you will need to have 0.1BTC to get 3.3BTC in just one trade.I have tried marginal trading but i didnt win my trades easil but this is really possible when you know what you are doing.

spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

Very specific numbers, $15,000 in two days. Well that is highly unlikely to happen unless you get incredibly lucky. You may be able to make a few bucks here and there with some airdrops, but most of these have little to no value initially, and you certainly wont be receiving your tokens within two days. Your best bet is to gamble, as there's pretty much no other feasible way of achieving what you ask, and you have a stellar idea that you can capitalize on quickly.

yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?
I think you should study Bounty projects, not Airdrops. Because the airdrops pays little, and you can get much more for bounty.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

not possible to earn $ 15k without effort. I think you have to learn more because not all airdrop are profitable. I believe everything what you want in this world are need effort to make it happen. without effort you will not get anything, I personally work hard to make money and although I've worked hard but I never get $ 15k in 2 days.
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

You have to wait for the opportunity, that's the problem. You can earn $15 into days, but then not get the opportunity. I hope you meant $15 and not $15,000. If  you mean $15,000, then I think it shows a character flaw because not only do you want 15 thousand, but you're adding without effort. Like an obese person who desperately wants to lose weigh, but he doesn't want to work for it.
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Go to bitmex and do some marginal trading you could get x3300% in a day but it is too risky if you dont have enough experience in technical trading,you need both technical and fundamentals,leverage can be x10 x25 x100 so forth and so on,the first time i have tried i burned 2.5BTC in 6hrs but i have recovered that already after a week of trying,made my  10BTC into 304BTC since i started margin trading.

Do not risk all of your funds once,good risk management will give you success.
The OP isnt insane,he can do it but not with airdrops,indeed marginal trading could give you those amounts when you are risking big amounts of money,you will need to have 0.1BTC to get 3.3BTC in just one trade.I have tried marginal trading but i didnt win my trades easil but this is really possible when you know what you are doing.

That sounds like it require effort. The OP said that he wants to make if without putting any effort. He wants it  handed to him.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

You have to wait for the opportunity, that's the problem. You can earn $15 into days, but then not get the opportunity. I hope you meant $15 and not $15,000.

He meant $15000. He wish quick money like most of the people
in this world, but without knowledge and skills, hard work.
   With airdrops he can make some money, depends from airdrops,
but far from $15000, maybe if he hold all airdrops for years! But
even that is a big question.
   He can earn this money if he invest at least the same amount in
Bitcoin at this point, and to wait Bitcoin to recover to previous all
times high, that is double money and $15000 that he wished in the
first place.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

I've always wondered how people make big money without effort. I've heard that airdrops can help me with this, so found several channels with lists of airdrops. How do you think it is worth starting? Are there any pitfalls in this matter? Any advises?

I don't think that you can earn $ 15.000 in two days by the cryptocurrencies. Also, I think earning that amount in two days is nearly impossible by daily trading. Maybe you should try to make more effort and improve your knowledge on cryptocurrencies and try to find good strategies.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

Always be careful on what or where are you investing because right now scammers are always their to get you money so if you are investing think first and check the background of that company or website because investing a big amount of money is not joke. Do you think for two 2 you can earn $15,000 that was impossible for a simple airdrop so always be carefull before you invest for not to be victim of scammers.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

You can get it by replacing Mark Zuckeberg or maybe Jeff Bezos
15k in two days = 2.75 million in 1 year
targets that are too big for me,
but a small target for Mark Zuckeberg
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

Most of airdrops are dumb, that thing itself deprecates the value of the coin, so in the end, any airdropped coin will not be worth much. I'd recommend you to learn to trade or to do long-term investments.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

I think that 15,000$ earnings in two days is very difficult, you need to have a large investment capital or get on a very good pump. On airdrops, bounty you will not earn so soon 15 thousand

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
asena

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

In my opinion, without capital money, you can not reach that amount easily. And also, I think airdrops can not be helpful to reach $15k. So, Maybe you can consider about the cheap but strong coins, which have very low prices at the market.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

Earn money not easy! #15.000 per day verry difficult at the moment! 10% per day of $15.000 is best
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

There is no secret, you must have in between 2500 and 4000 . And you need to spent your Monday and Thursday full time trading. Finally spot 3 top crypto rising in between 10% and 15 % rise in an hour. Make a wish
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:39:46 PM

You can't earn 15k dollars from Airdrops immeadiately but if you can be patient enough and project is really good you can make 15k with them in a year or two.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

Some of the airdrops are good. But you cant earn $15,000 in two days in airdrops. Even if you had many airdrops it will not reach that amount in just two days. You just on earn a little in airdrops unlike in bounties. Airdrops is good when you are starting and participate in campaign to more income.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

I don't think making money is the most important thing, mainly the ability to learn to make money.
Just as expected for those new people who do only jump into this forum or into the current trend because they are just really concern on how to make money without even thinking further on how to maintain or learn even on a very slow but surely phase.They do love to rush things up and talking about money making,theres no magic here and just like on tradition physical world you would need to work hard to earn significant amounts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████