Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you miss about crypto?  (Read 530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hardnight (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

What do you miss about crypto world?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

What I really miss is the acceptance by politics. Politicians should really start to look into the whole crypto world.
They should start to understand how the cryptocurrencies could be used in everyday life. At least in Germany, I don't see any politician talking about Bitcoins oder Altcoins because they just ignore it.
It's seen as a trend that will disappear soon, but that's not the case. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will be developped further.

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Might be accepted by most of the countries? if the cryptocurrencies would be accepted by most of these countries we will have a massive wolrdwide and we are the early adopters would be millionaires to billionaires,that is the thing that cryptocurrencies need to have, a full adoption or atleast to be accepted by most of these countries.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so...

Me too, same with you bro. And also miss the cheapest price ever. This is very sadly missed thing.

We are still in investment state.
It's no problem if we still in investment state, slowly crypto will take all sectors in the world. As you seen, a lot of ICO with their good project in specific sectors.
So, I still believe crypto can do that, change the world.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:04 PM

What I really miss is the acceptance by politics. Politicians should really start to look into the whole crypto world.
They should start to understand how the cryptocurrencies could be used in everyday life. At least in Germany, I don't see any politician talking about Bitcoins oder Altcoins because they just ignore it.
It's seen as a trend that will disappear soon, but that's not the case. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will be developped further.
Politicians are actually accepting it. If you are current with the crypto news than recently the CFTC chairman of US made very positive comments regarding cryptocurrencies and basically gave his green light to the cryptocurrencies.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

It would be nice to have a task force dedicated to root out the scammers and punish them accordingly. They give crypto a bad name and all the governments now are cracking down because of them. The current police force have no idea what is going on let alone how to sort it

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Mostly now cryptocurrencies need acceptance and adoption. It needs to be possible to pay for many things with cryptocurrencies and then they can come closer to their ideal. I would also like if all countries followed the path of Germany and declared them legal tender so that spending with them is not taxable.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

Crypto is still developing and moving up steadily.  I really wish to see the day that everyday transaction in all services and payments will be done in crypto. This will be when the acceptance of crypto has reached the utmost part of the whole earth. I look forward to that day.
hardnight (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

Might be accepted by most of the countries? if the cryptocurrencies would be accepted by most of these countries we will have a massive wolrdwide and we are the early adopters would be millionaires to billionaires,that is the thing that cryptocurrencies need to have, a full adoption or atleast to be accepted by most of these countries.

Yes. We would be millionaires because we are early adopters. Then again you must choose the right crypto token. Who do you think it will be accepted worldwide?

We are still in investment state.

It's no problem if we still in investment state, slowly crypto will take all sectors in the world. As you seen, a lot of ICO with their good project in specific sectors.
So, I still believe crypto can do that, change the world.

A lot of ICO are great and will change the world. I find it obscure that ICO are taking $25M as funding to their project. That's insane. $1M is a looooooot of money and it could easily fund the whole project.

I don't like the fact that businesses are using crypto world ICO as a Kickstarter platform.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

I agree with that we are in still investment cycle, after 2-3 years they would be used everywhere because at that time there will be many projects that managed to deliver their project successfully.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

What is that thing that cryptos don't have and you would like to see they would have it?

I miss that they don't accept it already in real world. For coffee or so... We are still in investment state.

I missed it when other countries are still accepting trading and investing on cryptocurrency. It really helped the marked demand rise a lot. I really think that mass adaptation of cryptocurrency would ease everything and bring convenience not just to people but also business establishments and the government.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Politician are investing in cryptocurrency but some of them don't want to fully and openly acknowledge because it might influence a lot of people and the local bank might also be affected.
To OP, what I really missed about cryptocurrency is the unpredictable price of all cryptocurrency and it unstable price. If this issue can be fixed then probably we investors can know when to invest and when not to. But alas, I guess this can never happen.
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

I miss that more people, even my self, understand it a lot better & that it is even more integrated into every day life. But, at least it is on the way there!
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

I personally lack the stability of the crypto-currency market. But I think like the other shortcomings over time it will go away.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hardnight (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

Politician are investing in cryptocurrency but some of them don't want to fully and openly acknowledge because it might influence a lot of people and the local bank might also be affected.
To OP, what I really missed about cryptocurrency is the unpredictable price of all cryptocurrency and it unstable price. If this issue can be fixed then probably we investors can know when to invest and when not to. But alas, I guess this can never happen.

I personally lack the stability of the crypto-currency market. But I think like the other shortcomings over time it will go away.

There are projects out there that are solving unstable prices. I personally like Xaurum coin, because it is gold-backed and in the same time the ratio between gold and token rise and when it does, it can never decrease. So I can not loose my investment and in the same time I can only profit. I hold this token for long-term.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

It's not something I miss, it's actually something I would prefer not to see in crypto and that are the illiterate people spreading fud and bs not knowing the very basics of crypto 1.0

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

Some limitations that cryptocurrencies may encounter  such as the fact that a person's digital fortune can be erased by the destruction of a computer device, or a virtual vault that can be looted by hackers - can be overcome in the future through technological advances. What may be difficult to overcome is the basic paradox of cryptocurrencies - when it becomes more popular, regulation and government oversight will become increasingly tight, which could ultimately undermine the fundamental premise for the existence of cryptocurrencies.
While the number of stores receiving cryptocurrencies is increasing, cryptocurrencies are still very rare. In order for cryptocurrencies to be more widely used, they must first gain widespread acceptance among consumers. However, their relative complexity compared to conventional currency is likely to deter most people from possessing it, except for technologically advanced ones.
Cryptocurrency that aspires to be part of the main financial system may have to meet very diverse criteria. This will require complex mathematical strategies (to avoid fraud and hacker attacks) but also easy for consumers to understand, decentralized but with adequate consumer protection and protection, and maintain user anonymity without engaging in tax evasion, money laundering and other malicious activities. Since this is a formidable criterion that must be met, is it possible if the most popular cryptocurrency in a few years time can bridge the gap between fiat currencies and current cryptocurrencies? As far as possible, there is little doubt that as a leading cryptocurrency today, the success of Bitcoin (or its inability) in facing the challenges it faces can determine the fate of other cryptocurrencies in the coming years.
fraenky

Activity: 280
Merit: 21

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

I miss lower taxes and that crypto is still to small to really use it for what they made for, but I would know more things which I don’t miss in crypto, that’s easier  Cheesy

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

I really miss the most lower price of cryptocurrencies because when I joined cryptocurrency, it was already moving on top. If there is a time and I will go back, I will choose to return when the price is in its lowest price and I will invest specially in bitcoin.

manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

I miss when most ICOs and airdrops weren't a scam... Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: