Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] n'cloud.swiss - THE SWISS ALTERNATIVE TO AWS, AZURE, GCP & CO.  (Read 950 times)
yma2018 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

Hey guys is your ICO already online? I am afraid I missed out on presage  Sad

What is presage ?  Cheesy I mean you mean pre sale. n'cloud.swiss just went live yesterday

hahah I meant pre sale Cheesy I was so afraid that I have missed pre-ICO

Keep following us on our different social media channels. So you won't miss any of our updated Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

I like! Smiley

That's good to read Smiley Do not hesitate to reach out for any questions.
77Giovanni77

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Hey guys,

your ICO is doing very well! It’s been a good decision for me to invest I guess.

I have seen that you have already sold more than 4 million tokens in just 3 days.

I’m excited about the coming days.

Hope more investors will see the potential of your ICO.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Hey guys,

your ICO is doing very well! It’s been a good decision for me to invest I guess.

I have seen that you have already sold more than 4 million tokens in just 3 days.

I’m excited about the coming days.

Hope more investors will see the potential of your ICO.

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your trust. We are also amazed by the support we got from across the globe and hope more investors see the potential of our ICO. I have also noticed that many would like to invest in our ICO but they feel insecure due to a lack of experience in the crypto world. They wonder what is a digital wallet or how to manage tokens. This is why our CEO Andre Matter had the brillant idea of managing the tokens of our investors if they wish. This makes us the first and only company in the world offering such a service Smiley Smiley Smiley
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

Hi everyone,

We have got great news to share with you today.

First one: We are happy to announce that our NCU tokens will be listed on exchanges after the ICO is terminated. After the legal situation has been further verified, we do proceed in preparing the listing of the NCU token on selected exchanges. Investors now have a short-, medium- or long-term exit with our token strategy!

Second one: We have extended the deadline for our Pre-ICO. The deadline has now been set for today April, 29th, 2018 at 9 pm (CET).

Third one: Tomorrow we will be heading towards the launch of our ICO. The starting price of 1 NCU token in the ICO phase is CHF 0.31. Benefit from a 3 for 1 token ratio incentive during the ICO. For each tranch of at least 1.000 tokens purchased, there is a 3 for 1 token payout.

More at https://www.ncloud.swiss/ICO
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

Keeping you up to date as usual. We are aware that investing in ICOs always presents a high degree of risk and uncertainty. Surely a delicate investment matter, we have therefore elaborated an exit strategy for everybody.

*Short-term: Go for the option of selling NCU tokens on a exchange or buy any of our services or products as more than 4’000 users are already doing today!
*Mid-term: Wait for the launch of the NCS security token, exchange your NCU tokens into NCS tokens and wait until the NCS token is ready for sale on selected exchanges.
*Long-term: Change your NCU tokens into NCS tokens and benefit from profit-sharing, discounts and other great benefits.

Do not hesitate to get in touch for any questions. You can buy our tokens here https://ncloud.swiss/ico/buy-ncu/

https://i.imgur.com/b4G66gO.png
CH_RaphaelRoth

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:49:55 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 06:39:05 PM by CH_RaphaelRoth

Hello dear N‘Cloud Swiss Team before i am considered as an investor i have a few Questions.

Very interesting project. From what I see, you are already running a successful business. Why are you launching an ICO?
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

Exciting project! I read about your ICO launch on Digitaljournal. Thought I should join bitcointalk to keep updated. I like what I see so far 
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

Hello dear N‘Cloud Swiss Team before i am considered as an investor i have a few Questions.

Very interesting project. From what I see, you are already running a successful business. Why are you launching an ICO?

Hi Raphael,
Indeed we have been successfully running business for more than 17 years. We already have customers from various countries already using any or all of the IaaS, PaaS or SaaS- offerings.

The reason why we launch an ICO is quite simple: It will help us to grow faster and duplicate the existing cloud platform and business into up to 60 countries around the world.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Exciting project! I read about your ICO launch on Digitaljournal. Thought I should join bitcointalk to keep updated. I like what I see so far 

Thank you! Hope, we convinced you to invest in our ICO. Especially today you can benefit from our 3 for 1 token payout. More at www.ncloud.swiss/ICO
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

n'cloud.swiss ICO high rated by ICOmarks Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/n-cloud-swiss

Exactly! We have also achieved high ratings on known ICO platforms such as icoholder.com
CH_RaphaelRoth

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

Hi Raphael,
Indeed we have been successfully running business for more than 17 years. We already have customers from various countries already using any or all of the IaaS, PaaS or SaaS- offerings.

The reason why we launch an ICO is quite simple: It will help us to grow faster and duplicate the existing cloud platform and business into up to 60 countries around the world.

Okey thank you for your answer,

My next Question is:

- So in any case you will keep expanding. However, as an investor, what are my benefits?
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

Hi Raphael,

Okey thank you for your answer,

My next Question is:

- So in any case you will keep expanding. However, as an investor, what are my benefits?

As an investor it's up to you to decide on which kind of benefits you're pursuing. We have different exit strategies for every kind of investor from short, mid to long term investors. As mentioned in previous posts:

*Short-term: Go for the option of selling NCU tokens on a exchange or buy any of our services or products as more than 4’000 users are already doing today!
*Mid-term: Wait for the launch of the NCS security token, exchange your NCU tokens into NCS tokens and wait until the NCS token is ready for sale on selected exchanges.
*Long-term: Change your NCU tokens into NCS tokens and benefit from profit-sharing, discounts and other great benefits.
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

We are also listed on W12.io an ICO platform which is very complete with a maximum of information. https://w12.io/project-card/ncloud/
Concierge.io

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

n'cloud.swiss i saw the website was so nice
CH_RaphaelRoth

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Thank you for fast respond and answering my question.

And what is when i am interested to buy your NCU tokens but I haven't found you on exchanges yet. Are you planning to list your tokens?

Best Regards
Raphael Roth
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

I cant wait for the official asterisma platform to launch hopefully it goes live soon. By the way Do guys have telegram channel.
egretia
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

I cant wait for the official asterisma platform to launch hopefully it goes live soon. By the way Do guys have telegram channel.
egretia

What exactly is the asterisma platform? Yes of course we have got a Telegram channel. Join us on t.me/ncloudswisscoin

You may also join our group t.me/ncloudswiss
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

n'cloud.swiss i saw the website was so nice

Glad to see that you liked our website Smiley We're always working hard on improving it
yma2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

Thank you for fast respond and answering my question.

And what is when i am interested to buy your NCU tokens but I haven't found you on exchanges yet. Are you planning to list your tokens?

Best Regards
Raphael Roth

It's a pleasure for us to answer to your questions. We aim to provide you with a maximum amount of information. To come back to your question, yes we will list our tokens on exchanges. Our team is preparing everything right now. We plan to list our tokens on up to four known exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: