Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with  (Read 3792 times)
markosimic

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

now there are a lot of good coins for the investment you can choose on the list of 10 best coins on Coinmarketcap, if I now choose Ethereum and NEO these two coins have advanced technology and have a big community, so I'm sure the future of these two coins is very bright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

Now it is better to invest in ICO in the long term. One of the projects I invested in is EON (EOT). A professional team with a great idea.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

For me it's DENT definitely since it's sister company is residing here in my country, another very good thing about it is it's now registered on BINANCE which has the 2nd greatest volume when it comes to exchanges. I believe this will be a road to 1 USD for dent by the end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.

Assuming that ether is not an alt then i feel the privacy coins are probably the next best things.

Monero and Z cash have tremendous use case in my opinion and both are very good bets from a 2-4 year perspective.

Apart from this i would suggest looking at the decentralized exchanges. ZRX, BNB and KNC being the best bets

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

I have read an article about very attractive information about new alliance which is called Komorebi. Komorebi means the sunshine filtering through the leaves of a tree.  INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with plan to found a single platform that will admit all their communities to use their utilities at the same time. Moreover, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.
Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
INGOT Coin believes that successful partnerships and alliances rely on the principle that the work involved in maintaining a partnership, and the benefits from the alliance are equally spread, rather than one partner carrying the load whilst the other reaps the benefit.The best results from a strategic partnership generally occur when each partner delivers excellence in service areas that are different but related to the other partner(s) and where the partners are not adversarial in the market place. INGOT Coin is about building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation — the basis of which is honesty and transparency between its members. INGOT believes that it is the right of all people to seize control of their lives; whether personally, socially, or financially. Ingot is on the way in making a breakthrough in financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:41:46 PM

Altcoin is best to invest the Ethereum coins. Yes, I believe that Ethereum is still the best Altcoin and still deserve to be used as an investment asset.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

If i would have more money to spread at this moment, i think that i will think it twice, probably i would put some funds in ethereum and the rest on another ICO, we are on a bear market so it could be a good decision

Investment in Ethereum is a good decision as the price is down but I don't think ICO is a good option to invest you funds because it is very risky now a days to invest in an ICO. It is also very difficult to pick a potential ICO. So I suggest you not to invest in ICO chose some other alts like XRP etc. for investment.
For me etherum is one of the best ways nowadays to spend our money, we could earn lot of more if it will show again its power like it done last year.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

Instead of making predictions about the new tokens, I choose investing in the strong and reliable coins. In my opinion, neo, iota and ethereum are good coins and I think these have already reached good successes in the past.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

Instead of making predictions about the new tokens, I choose investing in the strong and reliable coins. In my opinion, neo, iota and ethereum are good coins and I think these have already reached good successes in the past.

Indeed,  it is more safe to invest with a very strong and reliable coins. For me,  ethereum is still the best coin and followed by waves,  ripple and others.
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:28:03 AM

Truly to know what would be the best Altcoins to invest, it would be that you should investigate a lot since it is about your money. Because not all are the same, they could be Monero, Ripple or Ethereum, which is quite stable for investment.
long-term.

lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

the most popular coin now after Bitcoin is Ethereum, I see a pretty good development from Ethereum so I suggest you choose it.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Indeed,  it is more safe to invest with a very strong and reliable coins. For me,  ethereum is still the best coin and followed by waves,  ripple and others.

You can get some profit by investing in ripple maybe, but I don't think ripple is a reliable coin. Actually, I think ripple is not a real coin. It is not decentralized, and in my opinion, this situation is a big obstacle for it to called as a reliable coin.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

to invest for a long time, here I see a lot of people who still love bitcoin and Ethereum, so even though the price of these two coins has decreased in price, many people believe it is their best investment, so for long term investing I also prefer Bitcoin and Etherem, Since these two are in my opinion very good coins for me to make long-term investments.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

it seems that the best altcoin for investment today is altcoin which has a very limited total supply and has a very useful product for the people so you can benefit when it goes up, and it seems that the most suitable altcoin for long-term investment is EOS.

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

if in my opinion our master do not raguragu in choosing altcoin for infestation we must select one of the most potential for short and long term infestation so our choice must be precise and precise.

Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

Bitcoin has a restriction on the existence of 21 million coins. What can not be said about the ether, the number of coins is not limited. Due to the centralization and the infinity of emissions, the future of the coin is difficult to foresee. To date, it is difficult to unequivocally assert that it is better to buy bitcoin or etherium. Bitcoin can be called the strongest and most stable asset on cryptology, and the ether is effective and potential.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

Bitcoin has a restriction on the existence of 21 million coins. What can not be said about the ether, the number of coins is not limited. Due to the centralization and the infinity of emissions, the future of the coin is difficult to foresee. To date, it is difficult to unequivocally assert that it is better to buy bitcoin or etherium. Bitcoin can be called the strongest and most stable asset on cryptology, and the ether is effective and potential.
You almost answered the question yourself. I will still choose a promising coin, not a long-liver. Anyway, the long-liver Bitcoin had an artificial price, because everyone wanted to make good money with it.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

You almost answered the question yourself. I will still choose a promising coin, not a long-liver. Anyway, the long-liver Bitcoin had an artificial price, because everyone wanted to make good money with it.
You have to accept that the long-liver Bitcoin is the main coin. All coins follow it. If it falls lower, the others too are going to fall. ICO price higher or not, it won't change anything. There is no more promising coin than Bitcoin. They all depend on the Bitcoin. Useless or not, it can't be replaced in this market.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

I think the best altcoin to invest with is Ethereum; this altcoin is a popular when it comes to its value, and it became the reason why it is being compared to Bitcoin. buy ethereum, wait and see.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

I think the best altcoin to invest with is Ethereum; this altcoin is a popular when it comes to its value, and it became the reason why it is being compared to Bitcoin. buy ethereum, wait and see.

Well I have no doubt on ethereum popularity it is best to invest. Yes this is what others treated as next to bitcoin. Choose project with great supports and development to earn good reward.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: