Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:32:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with  (Read 3795 times)
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.

I am currently interested in investing in ico, to avoid the decline that is happening recently. so I plan to divert the eth and bitcoin I have on ico investment. I think this is to get around the situation when the decline continues. you can follow what I do.

Hernandez44

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:21:54 AM

After btc i think Eth is always best altr for me its a second highest market cap coin. price of btc now ok its perfet time to buy and hodl eth . i do like thse altr mostly eth,ltc,neo,xrp
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

I suggest you invest in CARDSTACK, which is intended to create a decentralized software ecosystem, which is very helpful for many large enterprises. I suggest you know about this ICO project.

Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

For me, I am holding ETH, LTC, and Waves right now.
Good luck!
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

My favorites:

LTC, ETH, BCC, XMR, XRP, NEO, Waves!

Enjoy!  Wink

Apart from the aforementioned, I can mention Dodge, Rebellious and Senderion in addendum. Each of them has great potentialities with progressionary future effect. Good researches and sources past experiences of your predecessors on outlined Alts could be very helpful in your selection.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:41:40 AM by Enoch Lewis

Currently, each Ethereum token unit or ether, in short, is priced at $718. And Ethereum has a market cap of $69 billion. Although Ethereum has seen many ups and downs, the platform as a whole never has stopped progressing. So i think Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest now.
Sigmund King

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

There are veterans like Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum and relatively new players like Ethereum, Dash, Neo, Zcash etc.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

i think ada is cheap and good to invest in. now is the time. so cheap. waiting for profit like how eth rise.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

After btc i think Eth is always best altr for me its a second highest market cap coin. price of btc now ok its perfet time to buy and hodl eth . i do like thse altr mostly eth,ltc,neo,xrp

XRP has being the worst performer considering the expectations people had with this coin has not being met in 2018 yet. It has being continuously falling and as a result people have lost a lot of money in this coin. LTC and NEO could be a good coin and buying now at lower price is a better option as well.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

Eth is the obvious choice. I think you should consider investing in coins from the top 50. It is definitely worth investing in a few coins not just one.

mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

for me, in addition to bitcoin which is the forerunner of altcoin development is of course ethereum, because Etheruem is the digital currency that has the highest exchange rate after bitcoin. after that I choose Ripple (XRP), this coin I think is very potential for long-term investment. Litecoin and Dash there are next choices for investment. that's some of the coins I choose to inves, and may differ with others.

Vincent Wright

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

if you want to invest any kind of coin, the first, you need to have enough knowledge ab it.  ETH is in the most part of my wallet.Currently, each Ethereum token unit or ether, in short, is priced at $718. And Ethereum has a market cap of $69 billion. Although Ethereum has seen many ups and downs, the platform as a whole never has stopped progressing. of course i think ETH is the best coin to invest in this year.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

I would invest in the project after it was released to the exchange, as many now fall very heavily in price.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

XRP has being the worst performer considering the expectations people had with this coin has not being met in 2018 yet. It has being continuously falling and as a result people have lost a lot of money in this coin. LTC and NEO could be a good coin and buying now at lower price is a better option as well.

I think you underestimate the potential of XRP. It is true that the value of Ripple has been falling for quite sometime now, but this does not mean that the coin will die. Majority of the crypto market has been falling thanks to the fall in the value of Bitcoin from the beginning of this year which includes popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash etc.

Ripple will rise back up again in value when the entire market begins rallying sometime in the near future (My prediction). Some of the main reasons why I see this coin rising are its real life use cases, huge community support and constant updates by the developers.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

I would suggest you to invest in any coin when it is in the initial phase or during its ICO. One such coin which always catches my mind is the VLB token. No TA no nothing. The guarantee of success is the project and technology which it lays behind. It has an excellent project with a working team. Its partnership with carfix car repairers is a guarantee that they will work for betterment and will have a great project.
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

It means that the Cardano project has a network of researchers and scientists contributing and developing the technology of the blockchain protocol. All of Cardano's protocols are subject to peer review and are widely available to a wide variety of professionals. The rigorous evaluation criteria are similar to the manufacture of aircraft and ensure no negligence. You know everyone knows the test procedure, the research to make it so rigorous that it is related to human life. It means that the Cardano project has a network of researchers and scientists contribute to and develop the technology of the blockchain protocol. All of Cardano's protocols are subject to peer review and are widely available to a wide variety of professionals. The rigorous evaluation criteria are similar to the manufacture of aircraft and ensure no negligence. You know everyone knows the test procedures, research to create the aircraft it is so strict because it involves human life.
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

I think the ripple is best altcoin because, Ripple works with banks to change how they send money around the world - an important step to compete in today's economic growth.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

Best Altcoins to buy this coming 2018 are:
Ripple XRP
Cardano ADA
Reddcoin
Verge
ColossusCoin
Oyster Pearl PRL
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

in my view, IOTA, EOS, Spectrecoin, Cardano, Elecrtronium and Substratum is promising coins however you should consider buying BTC too, if BTC crashed the whole market will bleed. ...so we need to make sure that BTC keeps strong too!
newpower

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

I prefer alternate coins focusing on AI with blockchain concept such as DeepBrainChain, Myriad,  Quantum-Resistant Ledger, SHIELD those are not best coins though.
NAM Coin on ICO is also quite interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: