Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest with  (Read 3786 times)
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

If I were you, I would try to invest in ETH or ETF. In my opinion they looks like most top coins for hold and invest in there right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

There are plenty of coins that are great for investment but you need to do research about them always
What you say is true to speak the best coin to invest is certainly a lot,
but I think the best coin at the moment to invest is ethereum because its future needs no doubt

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

There are plenty of coins that are great for investment but you need to do research about them always
What you say is true to speak the best coin to invest is certainly a lot,
but I think the best coin at the moment to invest is ethereum because its future needs no doubt
I agree with you for me at this time ethereum is a good choice for investing,
even though currently the price of ethereum is down but I still believe the price is recovering soon
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Ethereum is popular and people in Cryptocurrency love ethereum.  In addition,  ethereum has one of the best working platform in Cryptocurrency and host more than 90% of Cryptocurrency projects combined!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
OptiMenLG

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Ethereum is popular and people in Cryptocurrency love ethereum.  In addition,  ethereum has one of the best working platform in Cryptocurrency and host more than 90% of Cryptocurrency projects combined!
You are right, the ethereum is a very good coin that everyone loves, but I think it's wrong to buy now, as the prices are still lower and it's better to buy when they are at the bottom and not near it...
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

Look, I don't know what's going on, but the ether is $ 208. It may be silly but is it a normal price for ether? I would buy it now
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

Look, I don't know what's going on, but the ether is $ 208. It may be silly but is it a normal price for ether? I would buy it now
for me there have always been a reputable ethereum and Bitcoin, but how these coins will behave in the future, Because there is a temptation to invest their money in these coins at a cheap price.
emailly

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:26:39 AM

I think the best altcoin in investment is bitcoin and ethereum. Because in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have a lot of enthusiasts, which is likely the longer the price will go up.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:01:44 AM

I think the best altcoin in investment is bitcoin and ethereum. Because in my opinion bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have a lot of enthusiasts, which is likely the longer the price will go up.
both are good as investments but actually there are many other preferences as our long-term investments, as we know there are cheap token tokens in the ethereum platform
OptiMenLG

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

both are good as investments but actually there are many other preferences as our long-term investments, as we know there are cheap token tokens in the ethereum platform
The fact that there are many projects on the ethereum platform does not make it more interesting for investments than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital gold and people will always consider it the best investment because it is decentralized.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

It's right to talk about bitcoin and ethereum of course that is a good coin for long-term investment,
and I am very sure if we have both of these coins and invest them we might get a big profit

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

The world of cryptocurrency is fastly transforming. Innovators and entrepreneurs are constantly introducing new cryptocurrencies, each promising new and varying characteristic to attract investors and users. Global official sector reaction to cryptocurrencies varies as the decentralized technology does not fit easily into existing regulatory definitions and structures. This sector will likely continue to be cautious as it monitors the risks to financial integrity, consumer protection, financial stability, tax evasion and treatment, and monetary policy. Leaders in regulation, like Japan, are likely to set the standard for the rest of the world in a scenario where the borderless nature of cryptocurrencies requires a cohesive and collaborative effort. There’s no way to definitively measure the chilling impact of volatility on digital currency adoption. But it is possible to help this situation even out in the long term. One way to encourage the stability of Ethereum, etc., is simply by learning about why they’ve been so unsteady. Understanding this can lead individuals to make more informed choices about how they buy and spend digital cash, which is better for everyone.

Teamwork is essential to success and growth. As much as some people like to think they can do it all on their own, the truth is, they can’t. Having a good team of individuals around you not only helps you to stay grounded but also enables you to think in different ways, push boundaries with new ideas and most importantly it provides you with a strong support network. It is important that this team works as one, that everyone has the same end goal and are helping each other to reach it. However, in order to do this there are a few important things to consider.

When several independent ICOs that are working towards a similar goal come in unison to form a business ecosystem, they are better poised to deliver successful results and understand the needs of the customers within the business landscape. Customers and clients also value partnerships and corporate alliances due to reasons such as increased capital, more advisors and proven track record. Collaboration is mutually beneficial for the employees as well as the organization because when they work together, interact and share ideas, they see and understand how others work, think, negotiate and operate.

There is a good example to show the power of alliances for the ICOs. INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants. The Alliance thinks that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created. Instead of having a couple of utility benefits from one ICO, why not have many more benefits from a unified group of ICOs working together? All partners in the alliance will work together to create one user friendly and up-to-date platform providing access to their tokens and utilities.
Fasmason

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

It's right to talk about bitcoin and ethereum of course that is a good coin for long-term investment,
and I am very sure if we have both of these coins and invest them we might get a big profit

The BTC is not an altcoin. The BCH is an altcoin.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Aldon lately shows good moments, I think altcoins will be able to make the situation even better and then pokatili explode and they will have the most positive moment in the present and in the future.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

For you, by far what is the best altcoin that I can invest with?
How to know if that altcoin will be a success?
Please share your thoughts.

Only people with Magic ball can find what altcoin or token project will become successful because thats depend on the reaction of investors and the community,most of the poject now died just year after being released in exchanges,or may become worthless..for me maybe its better for you to buy th9e coins that has been in top five so the risk of losing is smaller than shitcoins
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

absolutely right because bitcoin and ethereum are coins that many investors in the world rely on for investment. because all the years the price is also more expensive and the longer we invest, the more benefits we get

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

In my opinion, the best altcoins that are good and worthy of our long-term investment are ethereum, EOS and Waves, this is because these 3 coins have great potential because they have been used to make tokens.

..........///....../////..........
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

The question was about altcoin, not Bitcoin although I agree: BTC is the best crypto for holding. As for the tokens, pick NEO, Dogecoin, Lisk, VeChain, and TRON.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

In my opinion, I think the best and most potential altcoin to invest in is ethereum because it has very good and promising potentials, t has good blockchain technology, very strong team members, a strong community and it is also a good coin for hold on long term.

As soon as I do have several Etherum altcoins, I would rather pay more attention to such tokes like DASH, NEO, Cardano, and Waves. I am sure, in 1-2 years, they will grow in price in several times.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

In my opinion, I think the best and most potential altcoin to invest in is ethereum because it has very good and promising potentials, t has good blockchain technology, very strong team members, a strong community and it is also a good coin for hold on long term.

As soon as I do have several Etherum altcoins, I would rather pay more attention to such tokes like DASH, NEO, Cardano, and Waves. I am sure, in 1-2 years, they will grow in price in several times.
dash, neo, cardano and waves can indeed be said to be the top 100 altcoins,
but we still can't predict whether the next 2 years they will rise in terms of price or even go down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: