Poll
Question: Do you like airdrops?
Yes. I participate in everyone I can reach
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully
Yes. But I do not participate
No. It's a waste of time

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311]  (Read 1226 times)
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

Actually I like AirDrop, but because of the many parties who use AirDrop for fraud, so I'm not interested anymore with AirDrop. I prefer AirDrop which is launched based on ICO results.

The same goes for ICOs - there's a lot of frauds and scams not worth using.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

I started in this forum as airdrop hunter and still now still moving on now, though not worth it but I know of some which I have participated in last pays more than bounty. Way to go airdroppers, lets continue with it.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

Airdrops give us free coin. In the previous airdrop was good and huge money can gain anyone who joined airdrop.
Now, maximum airdrops fake, not sure but maybe valueless. I joined sometimes and check details before form fill up.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

I used to joined an airdrop before because most it can give a well earnings without investing money in airdrop. But just now there are so many airdrops and most are scams. Id stop joining already that I realized a waste of time.
Would you smile to airdrops again for rated campaigns?
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

At the moment, according to the Poll, Airdrop could be ok, but it's a wise move to check it.
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

I would very much like all the airdrops to be worthy and bring in income, but practice shows the opposite. A lot of garbage, in which it is difficult to find candy
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:59:07 AM

That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

I chose the second option simply because I really do love airdrops. I mean, who wouldn't want free money? or should I say easy money for easy tasks. although they are not that big, they still are usable. But even so, I choose carefully the airdrops that I get myself into and put efforts into because obviously I wouldn't wanna waste my time and effort in helping to support a shitcoin. And also, I wouldn't want to join those airdrops that would require personal information from participants. It is just plain stupid, and the people who buys this crap are actually the same in my eyes. Why even want decentralization if you share your personal information for just a few bucks? -something to think about.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

Yes I like airdrops, Who hates giving a free token? everyone wants that kind of criteria.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

I would very much like all the airdrops to be worthy and bring in income, but practice shows the opposite. A lot of garbage, in which it is difficult to find candy
No wonder. Like any other business there is not enough space for everyone, and not every project can be successful.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

Yes, and with no waste of time, i participate as many airdrops as i can. I don't care about wasting my time, effort, and gt scammed in the end because in the first place, i am never giving any donations or money out from my virtual and real wallet.

webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

I chose the second option simply because I really do love airdrops. I mean, who wouldn't want free money? or should I say easy money for easy tasks. although they are not that big, they still are usable. But even so, I choose carefully the airdrops that I get myself into and put efforts into because obviously I wouldn't wanna waste my time and effort in helping to support a shitcoin. And also, I wouldn't want to join those airdrops that would require personal information from participants. It is just plain stupid, and the people who buys this crap are actually the same in my eyes. Why even want decentralization if you share your personal information for just a few bucks? -something to think about.
We can't agree more! That's why we simply can't understand how blockchain-based companies can follow the KYC rules. This is contrary to the very idea of decentralization, anonymity and freedom declared by blockchain philosophy. Someday we hope to see the bright future where people care about their privacy. And we try to make it happen earlier.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

It depends cause some airdrop are scam...  But i think there should be a vote for this question
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

I love drops! The pie in the sky -- no money, just wait for you to get it.

Looking for some useful airdrop information is very useful! If a token is in the air, they tend to be posted on social media, such as twitter. Go up and see to make sure the airdrop is official.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

Yes i really like aidrops but i participate, though i choose it carefull. Airdrop is good bacause it is free. You gain a little bitcoin but many kinds of coins. If you sell that many little quantity coins but that have high value then it will be good to.

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

I already cast my vote. Yes I do participates in airdrop since it is a good chance to earn free coins. However, one should be wise in choosing since it would requires to put your account. People are getting genius in terms with scam, so we have to be wise.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

No, but I do join some. I don't want to waste my time and they spam the bitcointalk forum and that is something I hate as I want to see more worthy projects.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Definitely, I like airdrops anytime of the day. It's like having free money on your bank account without doing anything. But, like with what I selected in the poll above, I only choose carefully on what airdrop I participate. You can clearly see nowadays that there are a lot of airdrops that turned into scam scenarios. They will front as an airdrop but in reality, they are trying to scam you in one way or another. Some will require you to do something before "receiving" the airdrop but in the end of the tedious process, you will not get any of it. Some will try to ask for your private keys and then once you've given it to them, they'll wipe it clean before you know it.

Don't get me wrong. I still got some decent airdrops that provided me good money. It's just you need to filter them and stay away from those who are unrealistic.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

Airdrops today is a waste of time because around 90% of airdrop won't have a real value. Those airdrops that has no value are a trial and error tokens that wants to scam investors that fails. I'm sure they will try over and over again because it is so easy to make a token but they didn't  realize that it s not easy promote them.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

If you have enough funds for investment - airdrops - this is not what you need. Airdrops are stupidity and waste of time. This may be of interest only to those who have absolutely no money.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

At first I know airdrop, I think this is a way to earn some stake easily ..
but I did research from airdrop campaigns, and most airdrop is a scam (but not all) and to find some good airdrop project its need so much time
 so I think, it just waisting my time to join the airdrop campaign

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: