Poll
Question: Do you like airdrops?
Yes. I participate in everyone I can reach
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully
Yes. But I do not participate
No. It's a waste of time

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311]  (Read 1226 times)
webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:09:45 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:00:32 PM by webRunesTeam

It depends cause some airdrop are scam...  But i think there should be a vote for this question
According answers a respectful rating system of Airdrop campaings can be a very successful service.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

I liked airdrops when you dont need to join any telegram,twitter and do some likes, before airdrop was like: give us your etherium wallet and we will give you money Smiley i liked that, now im not participating anymore.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

Many people spend a lot of time on these airdrops,and in the end may not get anything,but I still hope that my efforts in airdrops and bounty programs will be beaten.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

My vote goes with the majority. I am on those 18%

According answers a respectful rating system of Airdrop campaings can be a very successful service.

An honest and professional rating system will be great service for airdroppers. I want to know if the service is already exist
Charlie0299

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

This is a strange question. Who does not like airdrops? It is only now that the airdrops are flooding. Many tokens are worthless.
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

I find airdrops interesting, first of all it gives us the chance to be able to get coins for free. But because of these most of the airdrops out there are scam. Even if you receive the coins, it will probably have low value or sometimes non at all, so you won't be able to get profit from it. I like airdrops but I don't participate on it just because I can't really earn that much from it.
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:01:09 PM

Yes I do, for a reason that it is free to join and I don't need to have a certain amount of ETH in my wallet just to be able to get their airdrops. Airdrops are profitable last year but because of bad ICOs here and there, most people lose their interest on airdrops nowadays.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

I dont want to cast my vote,because i want it to be posted here,I M NOT PARTICIPATING,JUST A WASTE OF TIME ,and kind of fooling my self,since most of the airdrops now are not legitimate.sorry guys but that ws my opinion and deserve to be respected.thanks guys
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

i think that it is very wasting my time to participate in Airdrops, i said that because most Airdrops nowadays are useless, the ICO needs airdrops to promote their project to public. But a good ICO never needs Airdrops but still have huge community. So small airdrops may not be success at all in ICO, so the tokens they give us can be useless and hav no value in the future at all.

webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

Many people spend a lot of time on these airdrops,and in the end may not get anything,but I still hope that my efforts in airdrops and bounty programs will be beaten.
On the first page we've a happy airdrop story. But naturally not every airdrop can be successful, only some of them.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

I dont want to cast my vote,because i want it to be posted here,I M NOT PARTICIPATING,JUST A WASTE OF TIME ,and kind of fooling my self,since most of the airdrops now are not legitimate.sorry guys but that ws my opinion and deserve to be respected.thanks guys
No one argues Smiley We just want to understand how much people are interested, what reasons prevent their participation and how the process can be improved.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

I also regularly participate in airdrop programs but most of them I choose good projects to join instead of taking on all the projects as it will take a lot of my time. Airdrop is a form of support for the project to be promoted and closer to the investor so it will be effective if the exact share of participants in the airdrop program.
benjamin421

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

I participate whenever I can!! Airdrops are a great opportunity to achieve early access to tokens with great potential at relatively low investment risk. Cool
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

Who doesn't love a free airdrop?  It is free coins and sometimes those coins can turn into some real value.  Most of the time they do not but I have been apart of several that have made me some money.
liamtremblay

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

I want to take part in airdrops for some practice. If it works I'll continue participating.
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

This poll will be included in "ICO Guide ★ Don't Panic" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109974
mario2306

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:19:08 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 09:59:53 AM by mario2306

I like airdrops but i choose very carefully an airdrop because there is a lot of scams.
I just found a good and legit airdrop with a very interesting project and great team, for who is intersted.

Form here: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Bkq_2RsEQU69cMzKjGoLwcRywjrwyexCsICOEw1q4wFUMkdVWUVINTU5OEVPNVM0VzI2SjlFSjlXTi4u

Hurry up, this is just for first 3000 members.
170 ZCN tokens for every member.

usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

For the airdrop project I want to join, I usually do a lot of research and analysis to avoid the possibility of being cheated. This is more secure for me. I don't want to lose my wallet because of some deceptive airdrops.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

I know that not everyone likes airdrops but for me I like it because doing easy tasks for free tokens is the best thing to do most especially to bounty hunters and to those who have nothing to invest into. i actually participated before but now I've been pretty busy with my personal life but in due time I will give it a try again. Airdrops can sometimes make our purse earn some money but sometimes also make teardrops especially when a project became a scam. Grin So better to make our own due diligence when it comes to it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109974 has been created as a pre-announcement of a book that will become a guide to those who is planning, has started preparing to, or is already in the thick of a Crowdsale or ICO for their by all means valuable project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: