Poll
Question: Do you like airdrops?
Yes. I participate in everyone I can reach
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully
Yes. But I do not participate
No. It's a waste of time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311]  (Read 1226 times)
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

You can earn on Airdrops, but you need to be careful. Now there are a lot of scams and hacks of wallets. Sometimes people themselves give the key to the purse of Eth wallet by mistake)

I agree with you in that. Airdrops before was atleast much more safeier then now. I can't risk my PC by doing that now.
justinelee

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

of course i do..one way to earn different coins without investing...even though some of them dont have any value right now..but hoping soon it will have..
benjamin421

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:29 PM

I do not like airdrops for world outlook reasons. I think that a person should not hope for a freebie. This is harmful to self-development

A good point but it's not so much a freebie as much as it's a mutually beneficial, it helps promote the coin and the airdrop participant is rewarded. Thanks for the feedback!
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

You can earn on Airdrops, but you need to be careful. Now there are a lot of scams and hacks of wallets. Sometimes people themselves give the key to the purse of Eth wallet by mistake)

I agree with you in that. Airdrops before was atleast much more safeier then now. I can't risk my PC by doing that now.
Mutually. I almost do not fill them, except perhaps interesting in my opinion. I do not understand one thing, how are they still so popular? They are not worth anything.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Airdrop is interesting they will give you giveaways and the interesting part here they advertise their token so User/traders are aware on the development of the project. If coin is listed on a big exchange and you've participated on airdrops then lucky for you.
webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

I do not understand why so little voted for 1 number? Usually airdrop takes less than 1 minute. What's the meaning of carefully choosing? In my opinion, it is enough that the project was not completely scam and it is already possible to spend 1 minute on it. I do not understand why most people voted for number 2.
If everyone knows that the project is very good. So in airdrop will be registered many people and you will get at best a couple of dollars. But if the project is middle and there are not many participants that you can get by much more. Although this happens very rarely. I voted for "Yes. I participate in everyone I can reach". I think a lot of liars. If no one participates in the airdrops, then why do it have many thousands of participants every time?
Perhaps the reason is the poll source. If we'd post on e.x. Facebook we'd see more "1" votes.
sub425

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully.

Now days most of airdrops are huge scams ! therefor you have to choose before you join.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

I'm still joining the airdrops occasionally but i choose carefully. I used to join the airdrops without learning whether the project is legit or not. 95% of them are scams indeed but if you find a good airdrops, it could gives you nice profits. So far, i got more than $500 through some airdrops.
webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

I'm still joining the airdrops occasionally but i choose carefully. I used to join the airdrops without learning whether the project is legit or not. 95% of them are scams indeed but if you find a good airdrops, it could gives you nice profits. So far, i got more than $500 through some airdrops.
We believe most of them aren't scams, devs usualy simply can not fulfill their promises without sufficient community support.
benjamin421

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

If you like airdrops and our project, take a look at our main thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3013546
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

No, airdrops are just a waste of time honestly, I have participated in a few and that was when I realised that I am just wasting my time and decided to stop. Some of them take years to list and once they do, every holder just dump them on the market and nobody will buy something that was distributed to others freely, so you better stop wasting your time on this.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

I like airdrops, they give free tokens, but won’t profit that much. I only participate on airdrops once in a while, and I choose with caution. Though there’s no assurance that airdrops are legit, so you also need a bit of luck. Before, I participate on any airdrops I see, but they aren’t that worth it.
ViewSonic

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

I like to participate in airdrops. But there is not always time to conduct a technical analysis of the proposed crypto currency. For that, I use high-quality telegram channels to select the best projects with an estimate of the cost of tokens.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

It depends on your position on that ICO.
If you're an investor, you probably hate airdrops because it can crash the price when the airdroppers massive sell the airdrop tokens.
But if you're an airdrop hunter, you would like to give your address and receiving tokens for free XD
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:28 PM

We believe most of them aren't scams, devs usualy simply can not fulfill their promises without sufficient community support.

Thanks for correcting me but it doesn't change the fact that many of them are scams. I knew that a very few projects i joined its airdrop had a good vision but due to lack of support, they abandoned the project but most of the failed project caused by scammers. They started project that looks legit at the beginning and ask for donations but ended up runaway with investor's money. That's why i always skip the airdrop that requires donations.
leislemad

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

i like,
but to join..
i should research first..

scammer swimming free at #airdrop on twitter..
although they said official..
but the google form contain a lot of referral to bigger campaign..
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

If that's only reason to participating into any of airdrops it seem's like that don't worth this time, that we waste on it, surely.
philadey30

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:38 AM

No i don't! Though Airdrop is flourishing even till last year, but now most of them are not promising and are scams.
When there is bounty campaign to participate, then why will i waste my time on airdrop?.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

Statistics of the responses in this thread says it's 50/50 usefulness.
I don't waste any time on this because it's either candy wrapper or too slight for cryptoportfolio.
There are good projects with airdrop happend sometimes, but it's still rare. It is necessary to spend more time studying the market and news anycase.
benjamin421

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully.

Now days most of airdrops are huge scams ! therefor you have to choose before you join.

What are some criteria you look for before choosing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: