Poll
Question: Do you like airdrops?
Yes. I participate in everyone I can reach
Yes. I participate, though I choose carefully
Yes. But I do not participate
No. It's a waste of time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops? [A poll based on topic 2897311]  (Read 1226 times)
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

Yes, they are a legit way of distribution, and totally risk-free. The only problem is that there are too many of them, too many pump and dump trials.... hence it is not even easy to go through them all and make a decent analysis of each.

webRunesTeam (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:14:50 PM

Yes, they are a legit way of distribution, and totally risk-free. The only problem is that there are too many of them, too many pump and dump trials.... hence it is not even easy to go through them all and make a decent analysis of each.
True. That why we're going to create an ICO Guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109974 and prepare a rating platform to help users avoid scum and help to a good projects find their users.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

MOst airdrops are shit nowadays honestly though, and you have to be part of the community for a cheap figure of only 10$ if you are lucky for example
This rating of airdrop because of the difference in perception. Airdrops aren't for "free money" hunters, but for the community members who want to try service for free.
besstat

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

I also cast my vote . Earlier I also participated in the shootings, but now I just choose the air shots, depending on the requirement.
benjamin421

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

What do you usually look for in a good airdrop? Feedback appreciated
ZBer_Cut

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

The good thing of airdrops is this is free. And your all got to do is wait until they distribute it in your wallet. Airdrops now is not good anymore unlike the old airdrops.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

Its not a waste of time in my part since I do thoroughly seek out potential airdrops or projects that do give free tokens.Might not be accurate it do works for me most of the time.Its just really a matter or researching things up.Its not bad to try out or participating airdrops yet requirements or sign ups isn't really time consuming on each one of them.It does depend on you on how you would utilize your time.

Yes I like airdrop, since this is free so we do not need to exert effort to earn from airdrop but this has a small value most of the time, other people says it's wasting of time, maybe they'll not know sometimes it having a large value.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

For the first time a do follow any airdrop that's I can find, man the result was a junk, I mean I hit some of the good one, but the other is surely worthless, from there I just pick something that's I think good and move on until I found a similar airdrop that has my likings.
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Particpating in Airdrops, is a waste of time. Really it is wasting of time because i participated more than 50 airdrops in the past but get only 2 payments that two payments are so little that i can't transfer and its value will lower than transfer costs.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:15:36 PM

Yes, I will participate in airdrop. Of course few of are fake, but few are genuine. But in airdrops we will receive very less value of tokens. Here we are investing any time.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

I've votes yes, but I choose it carefully. At first when I've entered cryptoworld, I joined every aidrop, and only after some time I've realized that things are much more complicated then I thought it.               
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

Ofcourse I love aidrops, I mean - who doesn want free stuffs, right? But like everybody here already said, thats important to choose only good airdrops to participate in, or it will be just scam               
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

True. That why we're going to create an ICO Guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109974 and prepare a rating platform to help users avoid scum and help to a good projects find their users.

Very interesting indeed, I wish you a good luck. How often do you plan to update this book?

webRunesTeam (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

Very interesting indeed, I wish you a good luck. How often do you plan to update this book?
We're going to start in a few weeks right after our White Paper completion. Nevertheless, we won't do much without community participation.
skrpdssh

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:39 PM

Constantly participate. I try not to miss a single
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:26:25 PM

Do you like airdrops? [Poll]

We found Do you like airdrops? thread interesting,
but it's hard to see the proportional distribution of opinions.
That is why we have prepared a poll sum it up and represent opinions in a simple way.

I dont wanna waste any time on this, because it's either cany wrapper or too slight for portfolio in cryptos, you'll just loosing your time on it
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

Yes. of course. It makes sense to get crypto from airdrop because you are not investing single penny but you can get coins worth of thousands. Generally, they are for under five dollars per airdrop but can grow in value.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:09:24 AM

I think i like airdrops because it does not consume time, unlike bounties that takes a lot of time. Though some pay, some don't pay.
benjamin421

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

Yes. of course. It makes sense to get crypto from airdrop because you are not investing single penny but you can get coins worth of thousands. Generally, they are for under five dollars per airdrop but can grow in value.

Great point, thanks for the feedback!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: