Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down....  (Read 846 times)
Anamika143 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:32:37 PM

It's over. finished. like every other time prices went down
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

The market for cryptocurrency is relatively stable and less volatile than it was at the end of 2017. The market is waiting for better signals to grow stronger so I think investors should not worry about market in the meantime. I predict that in 2018 the entire cryptocurrency market will have a cap of 10 times the current.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

The crypto market cap is down,and that is a sign it will still rise later in the year,there is no need to panic.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.
Not the first time, it happens all the time. That's how the market works and there is no need to worry about it. During the last few months, the price dropped down to $6000s-$7000s but recovered pretty quickly after a few days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

They can't rise always, and actually the time to invest in coins is that when everyone say it is over. Honestly it is not worse than that bitcoin fall to $6K but people are more sad now  Sad

nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

I think we should understand the fact that its normal to experience fallen prices sometimes on the cryptocurrency market. I think investors should exercise and hope for a rise in the near future
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

I don't think there is much to worry about this. This again should be a temporary thing just like before and it would recover after some time. Sometimes cryptocurrencies' prices go up and sometimes they go down, we just need to have patience and hold, as it is going to go up in the future.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

The dip is definitely temporary, probably caused by news claiming Binance had been hacked, when in fact it was simply a configuration error. The issue has been resolved and Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies will return to $10,500+. Right now is a great time to invest as the market is likely to see a 5-10% increase overnight.
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

The reality is the bubble popped -- like it has for the past few years. The prices can never just go up what we are seeing are good corrections.
Weak hands leaving, profiteering, and a healthy dump people are doing because of the season (they need money to spend).

Like any other investment portfolios I have (stocks and various types of funds) crypto currencies are not that far out different. Yes it's highly volatile but you can never explain how from being at 6k each BTC went up to 10k again in just a matter of months (you can't do that to say, Tesla stocks you will wait for years). People decide where it's going to be and a lot of credible people is in this game for the long run.

What we want to hope for are real world applications of the blockchain tech, using these different platforms. Changing the internet just like how many like BTC promised. Applications running on blockchain tech, Banks adapting for more secured transactions and so on. So you should have the stomach to wait for that to come because it is coming.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
MyIota

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

PM me to buy my sig space.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:02:14 PM

I bought Ethereum a few weeks ago for $949 and thought it was a steal. Now Ethereum is closing in on $700 even.

I thought I could save some losses by jumping ship into bitcoin when bitcoin was at $10,800. Now Bitcoin is crashing too.

...So.

PM me if you're interested in my signature space.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

The reality is the bubble popped -- like it has for the past few years. The prices can never just go up what we are seeing are good corrections.
Weak hands leaving, profiteering, and a healthy dump people are doing because of the season (they need money to spend).

Like any other investment portfolios I have (stocks and various types of funds) crypto currencies are not that far out different. Yes it's highly volatile but you can never explain how from being at 6k each BTC went up to 10k again in just a matter of months (you can't do that to say, Tesla stocks you will wait for years). People decide where it's going to be and a lot of credible people is in this game for the long run.

What we want to hope for are real world applications of the blockchain tech, using these different platforms. Changing the internet just like how many like BTC promised. Applications running on blockchain tech, Banks adapting for more secured transactions and so on. So you should have the stomach to wait for that to come because it is coming.

There doesn't need to be any technical analysis to explain how Bitcoin jumped from $6,000 to $10,000. Most increases are simply caused by the most of basic of principles: supply and demand. Usually when they are a lot of neutral or positive headlines regarding bitcoin or crypto, the price will go up, sometimes this can have a self-reinforcing effect which leads to more articles and even more interest. The community is still growing, it is difficult to determine the exact cause of most movement unless there is a completely obvious event behind it.
bosian

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:03:35 PM

It's up and down for many times, every time it will recover and go higher, there's nothing to worry particularly in this time.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

Why are we always panic when we see some drop on the prices? Ofcourse it goes down and it goes up every now and then because it was according to the volume of order that has been made in the transactions. It does not mean that it goes down totally and die. If you think that this little drop is going to kill cryptocurrency then quit investing in crypto and go to your backyard and plant potatoes.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Diabolikkk

Activity: 36
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down
Like if it was the first time...
iamsange

Activity: 815
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:24:57 PM

i think this time is because some bad news that come for cryptocurrency. news usually be a main factor for bitcoin price and it can affect a lot. maybe this is only temporary, when good news come price will rising
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

I think that this is a temporary phenomenon, due to some circumstances. I hope that soon everything will be normalized
StephaneM

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

maybe far from being finished for BTC... and other cryptos..

still targeting below 5000$ here after having seen several very good predictions here :

https://www.theclairvoyantinvestor.com
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

Gonna invest more.. The future of cryptocurrency is always brighter than any fiat currency.. I would be thrill to be riding at the market pricing now and we should not look at it in a negative way..

We’re the one torturing ourselves and end up being stressed or frustrated when we don’t change our altitude towards lose.. Hope we have learned from what happen on 2017 as price may varies within a short period of time..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

i think this time is because some bad news that come for cryptocurrency. news usually be a main factor for bitcoin price and it can affect a lot. maybe this is only temporary, when good news come price will rising

Base on my observation,  this successive dips we are experiencing is just temporary and still we dont know until when it will recover back its usual pace.  I believe that this current down trend could have been cause to have lesser transactions where people are holding their coins and some may have immediately sell their coins which they are afraid of losing.  I would encourage not to panic instead let be this be an opportunity to invest while coins are still at low price and for sure this will bounce back soon and recover its dip.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: