Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:42:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down....  (Read 852 times)
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

its nothing big serious every month we experience market getting drop and another month getting high so expect that later in will go up. Just dont panic and sell your coins I already loss so much yet im still holding it before it get back to the price i bought my coins. Well you can bought Bitcoin when the price is low thats the great things about it.

freneza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

Now We Know Who Sold the Bottom at $6k And Perhaps Tried To Crash Bitcoin? Tokyo whale and Mt.Gox bankrutpcy trustee who sold almost $400 million worth of BTC, some of it at the very bottom on Feb 6th. He crashed the market by 75% by selling the bitcoins in couple of rounds.
see here https://captainaltcoin.com/now-we-know-who-sold-the-bottom-at-6k-and-tried-to-crash-bitcoin/
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

I am very shocked to see they are all going down again. Based on my analysis it should rise up though. I used elliot wave theory and if I counted the waves right we should expect a bounce now.
The price is a bit going away from my analysis. This Means I really have to learn more about how market works.
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

Nothing new, markets go up and markets come down.  Its same with every market, stocks, commodities, bonds etc. Corrections are healthy for the markets.  Crypto markets are building a strong base, for a strong rise. The more it stays in this range, the breakout of the range will be very strong.  I am expecting BTC to rise in the next few months.

onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

Today there were some major things that made it possible like the FUD from SEC, Japan s as well as the hacking of API trading bots in binance that pushed people to panic sell. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

The market for cryptocurrency is relatively stable and less volatile than it was at the end of 2017. The market is waiting for better signals to grow stronger so I think investors should not worry about market in the meantime. I predict that in 2018 the entire cryptocurrency market will have a cap of 10 times the current.
We saw a good growth in the market last year and the price of bitcoin reached new heights in a short period of time,your prediction of having a market cap of ten times the current valuation means that you believe that the market valuation will cross a major barrier in a trillion dollar mark which is really huge to accomplish right now,the price is going down because there is a massive sell off from the old MTgox team as they are liquidating their assets ,they have assets of over a billion dollars and they have sold almost $400 million and there was a notification from SEC about the exchanges to register with them.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

If you've been around for a while you know you don't have to worry much Wink
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

no need to worry about this, because this has happened repeatedly and finally back to normal.
the price will definitely return to normal, this is just a matter of time, we just need to be a little patient about this.
IvyAguas

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.
It happens from time to time, and it will continue to happen since that is the nature of cryptos, they will fluctuates, sometimes drop so hard sometimes pump so high, but we should not worry and still continue supporting them.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

Oh well, crypto bloodbath in inevitable anyways. But you have to remember that any sudden dip can be attributed to some negative news around like:

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-bitcoin-price-sinks-10-amid-binance-hack-rumors/

https://www.ccn.com/sec-chairman-fires-another-warning-shot-at-icos-as-agency-issues-dozens-of-subpoenas/

So that 2 negative news has something to do with the current downward trend. As far as the future of cryptos, I'm still optimistic that we can still regain lost grounds here. All-time-highs will be set, our investment growing overtime. If you see that the market is in red, don't panic, usually its just short lived. You just have to hold on your coins, and hold it for long term so that you can maximized your profits.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:17:32 PM

Now there was a tendency of falling and correction! look at the graphs for the past year! From year to year there is one and the same situation! In winter and summer everything falls. Spring and autumn are the period of the best growth of coins, while capitalization is growing exponentially! So boldly invest in coins, such sweet prices will no longer be!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

It's true that most coin prices are down, but if we take the opportunity to buy at a cheap price like this, you will benefit in the future with very good profits, believe me.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

YES and my bag was full again  Cheesy
tbh, trading lately has been an easy job, with this pump and dump prices i could easily earn through it without breaking a sweat, i don't know if people taking advantage. I can easily say that the future of cryptocurrency will just be like this forever, short pump and and break down later on and there's the bullish run and after that it will go back to its usual fluctuating trend, i think everything is normal.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

The exchange rate of the entire cryptocurrencies market fell dramatically as a result of the exchange of Binance when the bulk of the cryptos were sold at any price due to the exchange floor being hacked by hackers. This led to a decrease in the altcoins rate by over 10% and Bitcoin by 7% compared to yesterday. But the price will rebind in the next few days if Binance solves the problem quickly.

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 03:05:44 AM by sadwage

its always happening that every coins in the market down fall but it times come the valeu of the coins raise again just relax for now. it is the best era for traders..
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:40:09 PM

Today the market bleed due to Binance Hack Rumors. There is nothing to worry, Bitcoin and even altcoin have shown some steady growth in last few days which a positive sign for traders. We are expecting to see "good time" soon.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

It's true that a lot of coin prices are falling, it's probably the effect of bitcoin prices going down, but this could be one good opportunity for investors to start buying at a cheap price.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:53 AM

All coins experience bubbles in their journey, and now prices are falling and take this opportunity and wait for prices to rise in the long run, this is a great opportunity when prices go down to benefit from whales.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:59 AM

by seeing now all the coins under crypto and as long as we believe that all will be restored and beautiful in time the future of crypto-kardi will definitely grow Wink Wink
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

The crytpo currency price is normal. Especially and that's in trading world crypcto currency. So always remember invest only you can afford to lose and dont put all  the eggs in one  basket. Do your own research also because a lot of coin are shitcoins they just to pump and dump.

#Datarius

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: