Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down....  (Read 848 times)
nsndasod

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:58:39 AM

You think about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that have been falling for the Spring Festival period. But recently, the price of Bitcoin has returned. I just want to say that this is a normal phenomenon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:46 AM

In the same way as the Internet can change the monopoly of the phone industry. crypto will also change the monopoly of money that is supported by the government. a new government organization will be created to analyze the regulation of crypto currency and this will lead to a large increase in crypto that delivers the actual utility.
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:23:41 AM

Well, yesterday the currency prices in the entire cryptocurrency market were down, leaving many people panic-stricken. However, I don't think everyone should rush to sell. You can wait and wait calmly.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

The fall of the common crypto currency market occurs periodically and there is nothing unusual or bad in this. After another fall, the market of crypto currency is always recovering. However, this time the fall was very long in time. However, there's nothing to be done. We will have to wait for him to rise. I think it's not long to wait.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

I think this is only the time that every cryptocurrency price is going down because we all know that cryptocurrency price is unpredictable. Even the price of it goes down on the future it will goes up because that is the sequence of the price of every cryptocurrency, when the price of it goes down next it will goes up.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

In theory, almost anything that can be done with a computer can be rebuilt based on a cryptocurrency-based platform. Building cryptocurrency involves converting computer networks around the world into a decentralized platform for data storage and processing.
Over the last few years one of the most pronounced news in the financial world is the tremendous growth of Bitcoin prices. For many people it's hard to imagine how something worth a few bucks will skyrocket for just three years? At that time people began to think that maybe Bitcoin got a big future and they were right.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict the value of Bitcoin because it really depends on the demand on the market. But the reality is that as long as it should be regarded as childhood cryptocurrency. And this is reason quite reasonable for high volatility. digital currency will be more stable.
When you get there, Bitcoin's future is even more predictable than paper money. You know for sure that Bitcoins emissions are limited, which gives you a guarantee that you will not suffer from inflation. In addition, political instability or economic problems have no impact on bitcoin levels.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

When BTC falls, usually all the market falls together and we see all those red numbers. Another correction came and BTC wasn't able to overcome the resistance level that is near $11.600-$11.700. Bitcoin needs more strength to go up again, otherwise we will continue losing all the progress made in few days in few hours.

About this particular dump, however, I have seen it's because there was FUD about an exchange being hacked and because an announcement from SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission from the USA) asking for more regulations scared investors that didn't react well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

this is normal and also not the first time bitcoin has decreased significantly.
we just need to calm down.
bitcoin will recover and everything will be fine.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.
Yes we willsee this because this flactuation is the best way to get more money in crypto then buy of the crypto will go dip and take the risk and wait until it pumo again and i know that someday a lot of people will become rich with cryptocurrency maybe this crypto is our futute money.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

CCN reported: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Litecoin, and other major cryptocurrencies with the exception of Monero have experienced a decline in value, as the cryptocurrency market fell by yet another $22 billion after seeing a drop on March 6.
samster

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:58:58 AM

Just like other times after bitcoin hit the bottom then again it will rise up for the new all-time hight.no one will care when BTC at a less price. but it's time to buy some.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

I dont know whats the future of this crypto currency, but I dont lose hope on this,, maybe it will rise up again..  if many establishments will accept this and many will invest into this maybe the price goes up.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:04:16 AM

There will be many ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market, its normal and there is nothing to worry about.
It will be stable again within a couple of months.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Good discussion and putting not our attention to the correction that is currently happening. But most of the posts are talking about the dip, well we can't stay away from this type of discussion as we are all affected by it.
Hmm, going up and down! Feel depression? no way, just HODL! Forget about that rather just focus on Your goal. Here, I know BTC will do $50K anyways. It's BUY TIME.
Many do say that bitcoin will go up to $20,000 and more than that. The best thing to do is to have your mindset that you are focusing with future gains and this is part of the trial so just stay away from looking at the price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

it is seen in the market that crypto currency prices are now going to down and this is the real fact which happens to the crypto currencies and this is not the panic that bitcoin is price is again falling this big up and downs are happening all the time in the crypto coins and this is the volatility factors which is directly concerned with the bitcoin and crypto that the prices become down in this year.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

They can't rise always, and actually the time to invest in coins is that when everyone say it is over. Honestly it is not worse than that bitcoin fall to $6K but people are more sad now  Sad

Hard to say this but practically the people who have invested large amount of money already at higher price levels will get scared. They will be in two minds and some may feel forced to sell in loss to avoid any more damage. Such people may completely stop investing in bitcoins due to the first bitter experience. Regarding this particular price decline, it is really unexpected as there is no major negative news about bitcoins.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

The fact that almost all the coins are now falling, this is due to the bad news from the bins. It's temporary. In 2-3 weeks everything will start to grow

richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

I think the market is coming down because of the Binance incident where some of the users complained that their Altcoins got sold automatically. The owner confirmed that the money is safe, but still the market fell.
I think the best option would be to HODL for now and wait for the market to bounce back, since this is a temporary drop and I am sure it will pick up again.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

The crytpo currency price is normal. Especially and that's in trading world crypcto currency. So always remember invest only you can afford to lose and dont put all  the eggs in one  basket. Do your own research also because a lot of coin are shitcoins they just to pump and dump.

#Datarius

This is how volatile the cryptomarket is, its normal to pump and dump and I believe we don't need to question the future because cryptocurrency is our future. Keep on learning so you will not be affected by the price movements of cryptocurrency because you know what to do on that situation, this is a time for you to own some great coins at a lower price, better not to ignored it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

well, when you pump altcoins to ridiculous prices and they are all in big bubbles that means their bubbles will burst and when it started you can no longer stop it anymore. it will continue to go down. and right now you are seeing that dumping phase of the altcoin market.

i also think that this altcoin dump is affecting bitcoin too. at least partly because bitcoin is one of the ways people cash out from altcoins and the dump can create some downward move in bitcoin too.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: