Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:29:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down....  (Read 852 times)
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

It's just a correction, for now a lot of crypto coins fall in price, but I do not think this is the end of crypto. Be patient and do not panic too, crypto coins can still to increase in value.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

We have reasons of prices going down.
Crypto exchange Binance faced ‘large scale’ theft attempt. Incident came on same day SEC issued warning on crypto exchanges.
cryptoprinz

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

market decline is normal in every buy and sale phase.snooze buttons are normal,lots of investors buy when market decline's so good news to em.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

Exactly that's what cryptocurrency market. But we don't need to worry about it because this is only a trial fo us and it's a normal cycle in crypto life. Just be patient don't your holdings, it can cause market loss.
All of them will rise again you just need to wait and relax because this is not the right time for them, maybe tomorrow or next day Smiley
Emjohn.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

It is normal for the price of every cryptocurrency to go down. Just like the earlier years, the price became so low but regain its high price in the following months. Cryptocrurrencies are unpredictable, if its price is that so low, consider it as an opportunity to invest.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

We have reasons of prices going down.
Crypto exchange Binance faced ‘large scale’ theft attempt. Incident came on same day SEC issued warning on crypto exchanges.
Cryptocurrencies is going down because they really depends on bitcoin price on the market. We all know that bitcoin has the largest price than the other currency so let just feel positive and never admit that we are affected on the problem because it has a lot of solution. I think they fixed right now the problem of the price on crypto. It just like us, Imagine I want to relate my life and bitcoin's status. Each one of us in our life has a struggling moment it goes down and up then bitcoin also has a struggling of price.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

I think that its just normal that coins value is going down in the market, its always happening just like the last february that almost all coins goes down. Theres no need to worry, a good thing to do now is buy another coins again and have more patience and wait for another pump coins season Smiley

raul lemos

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

you need to think to past year, because last year is more chaotic. people who buy at times like this probably make some when the news and atmosphere is rising and they gain jackpot. all you need is to relax a bit because there is nothin to do, until the market is going to live again. just wait, and make the action fast when it comes (the rise). you don't need to worry about cryptocurrency, because this situation always happen.
WinniePooh

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

I don't think there is much to worry about this. This again should be a temporary thing just like before and it would recover after some time. Sometimes cryptocurrencies' prices go up and sometimes they go down, we just need to have patience and hold, as it is going to go up in the future.
Yes. Your right. Every cryptocurrencies is unpredictable. So be patient in waiting. Some coins will pump the price.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

Yes, most crypto-currency markets have been down for two days. I've lost a lot. The altcoins I hold are down by 50 percent. I feel terrible now. I don't know when they will stop falling. But I choose to keep it, and I believe they will recover soon.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. It has no direct competitor.Since the cryptocurrency market is progressing more and more there are other altcoins.with elevated comfort conditions.There is a need to upgrade bitcoin.This affects its cost.With the increase in the growth of bitcoin, the price for translation is growing. And some investors began to refuse it in favor of other altcoins.Mass starts selling at cryptomeria.Demand is getting lower than supply. Therefore, the price is reduced.Bitcoin already several times collapsed but then again rose and beat all records.You need to correctly allocate their funds. It's stupid to invest all your savings in bitcoins.Part of must be in Fiat another part of in another asset.This is a real chance to save money and avoid the maximum of bankruptcy.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

I think it is local dump due to Binance news. Criptocurrency price is very affected by news - bad or good. So it is ok

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

So what if the market is down? Why do you want to talk about the future of cryptocurrencies now? It makes no difference whether the market is red or green. The future of cryptocurrencies will still be bright as ever. This scenario is always happening and this is always the perfect time to do more investing in selected cryptos. Expect this occurrence always in the first quarter of the year.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Prices go down but less volatile than in 2017, the Crypto market is constantly changing, this is just a slight decrease, you rest assured, in 2018 will be the boom year of digital money, Prices will rise again. I predict that BTC, ETH, Litecoin copper prices will rise sharply this year.

crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

Bitcoin price dropped by 6.15 per cent over the last 24 hours - while almost all of the alternatives to the market leading cryptocurrency are also in decline.
It's so because all other coins are all connected to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of digital currencies.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

Prices go down but less volatile than in 2017, the Crypto market is constantly changing, this is just a slight decrease, you rest assured, in 2018 will be the boom year of digital money, Prices will rise again. I predict that BTC, ETH, Litecoin copper prices will rise sharply this year.
I believe so.I think we should not worry about this because we are already expecting this to happen due to cryptos volatility.But as what i have observed,when bitcoin prices go down,some other potential coins are also going down.Maybe it's just a normal scenario for cryptos.For sure they will soon to recover their price after a couple of days so let's just be patient in holding our coins.

TerranceBug

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

I don`t think you should worry about it unless it`s a dramatic fall. Happens every now and then Smiley
bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Don't panic , that is a normal situation in crypto currency world due to a brief correction cause of some factors such as Japan crackdown on small exchanges, binance hacked rumors ,announcement of SEC's exchanges and other related issues it will surely affect the price of crypto but I still believe that this will not last longer , all of the factors will be fixed and the price will bounce back.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

It's just a correction, for now a lot of crypto coins fall in price, but I do not think this is the end of crypto. Be patient and do not panic too, crypto coins can still to increase in value.

It is all normal and nothing to worry about, because this kind of scenarios always happen multiple times in a year. Probably media people are spreading FUD again to make the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies fall and they will get a lot of profit again with this kind dirty tactic price manipulation.

It's not the end of crypto currencies LOL, Every time the prices of bitcoin and other crypto currencies fall down some people think that it is the end of crypto currencies and it is just a stupid speculation(sorry for the word). Grin
Anamika143 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

yes, I also see the price of crypto currency decreased a lot. I'm worried that bitcoin prices are going down drastically again. indeed for investors this time is the right time to invest but for traders who buy bitcoin for $ 12000 then they are losing at this time.
I was bought BTC 11500$ some days ago. But now its price is 9000$ near so I still loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: