Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Every cryptocurrency price is going down....  (Read 852 times)
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

Nothing to see here ladies and gentleman...

We'll pick up in a matter of no time  Huh  Roll Eyes
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

yes, I also see the price of crypto currency decreased a lot. I'm worried that bitcoin prices are going down drastically again. indeed for investors this time is the right time to invest but for traders who buy bitcoin for $ 12000 then they are losing at this time.
I was bought BTC 11500$ some days ago. But now its price is 9000$ near so I still loss.
So, You're passing a crucial moment right now. I do know better it's nothing to worry until I made sell order. So, never quited just holding it, it'll rise.
Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

Four years ago was bigger crash than this one now and Bitcoin survived. So why worry now?
Everything is going as usual market volatility, dumb people...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:34:19 AM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.
As it increases the price of the digital currency and decreases it. The price of all the coins in the last 2 months was reducing. And now its price is very low. We can expect that the price of the front will be increased again.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

yes, I also see the price of crypto currency decreased a lot. I'm worried that bitcoin prices are going down drastically again. indeed for investors this time is the right time to invest but for traders who buy bitcoin for $ 12000 then they are losing at this time.
I was bought BTC 11500$ some days ago. But now its price is 9000$ near so I still loss.
So, You're passing a crucial moment right now. I do know better it's nothing to worry until I made sell order. So, never quited just holding it, it'll rise.

For beginners this will be a big anxiety if all the coins down because Bitcoin has come down at this time. Will Bitcoin end?
wateball

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

This is a normal upswing. As we all know, the bitcoin market is volatile. We cannot expect it to soar. This is a normal fluctuation. Don't worry.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:19:27 AM

Since a long time crypto currency  is in bearish trends. No good news is coming so that market can go in bullish phase. A long correction has been seen in altcoins , it is really checking our patience.
duoworld

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

Because they were attacked by hackers, they manipulated bitcoins to buy other cryptocurrencies, causing the global cryptocurrency to fall. This caused many Bitcoins distrustful holders to sell Bitcoins, but I think this will only last until the end of March.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:56:03 AM

Cryptocurrencies have firmly entered our life and now nothing can change with simple prohibitions. The state will have to regulate this new industry and try to generate revenue from it. Therefore, it is precisely the correct regulation of the cryptomarket that will become the basis for the growth of the price of not only Bitcoin, but also other alternative coins. That's why I'm sure we will see hard growrh of altcoins next several years.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:17:51 AM

The deep in crypto price doesn't doesn't necessarily mean the future is threatened. we have seen BTC for example bouncing back every single it it takes a dip, there is no course of alarm, its the nature of the market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

It a tough time for the crypto market. currently almost every coin is taking a dip, but i don't think its time to get worried, the markets will recover with time, just a little patience  and less panic till we get there
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

I don't think there is much to worry about this. This again should be a temporary thing just like before and it would recover after some time. Sometimes cryptocurrencies' prices go up and sometimes they go down, we just need to have patience and hold, as it is going to go up in the future.
Dips are always a temporary thing and an opportunity for new investors and people to get into crypto currencies from either view of trading or investment. Neither dips nor rise are permanent thing. What falls must rise and what rises must fall some day. Patience is the only thing that is needed when the market crashes else you have to sit on lose.

I remember when the first time I panicked and sold my holding as the price crashed for loss and lost around 200$, then I saw the same coin rising higher than the rest are soaring high. That day I had nothing to say rather than regret my decision. So its better to have some patience rather than cry and regret later.
PaulMittin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:01:15 PM

It a tough time for the crypto market. currently almost every coin is taking a dip, but i don't think its time to get worried, the markets will recover with time, just a little patience  and less panic till we get there

I agree with you, with time the markets should recover.
bons

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

f you've been around for a while you know you don't have to worry much  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
hinatashoyou

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

the bitcoin price drops is common, of course the bitcoin price drops because of issues or negative news about bitcoin, for example about the news prohibiting the sale of bitcoin in a country, or the news will sell bitcoin in large quantities to the market that will make the bitcoin price fall.

but not forever bitcoin in bad shape, there will be an increase that makes you a big profit in the long run, so I suggest if you want to profit in large numbers, just keep the bitcoin and forget, just wait two or three years then you will benefit which is quite significant
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

I bought Ethereum a few weeks ago for $949 and thought it was a steal. Now Ethereum is closing in on $700 even.

I thought I could save some losses by jumping ship into bitcoin when bitcoin was at $10,800. Now Bitcoin is crashing too.

...So.

That is what happens when you don’t tend to stick to the crypto in which you have invested. Just have faith and patience, your efforts will pay out. One more thing never try to change trains in between when market is volatile else you will be stuck somewhere in between and wont be able to catch either of the both trains, if you know what I mean. Just keep on buying when the market crashes cause the crash in market is a blessing in disguise. Just buy low and sell high.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

I saw in cryptocurrency market every coin value going down, let's talk something now about future cryptocurrency.

its always happening that coins in the market is going down but when times come the value of coins is increase again. it is the best time for traders because the price is low in the market..
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

Not the first time, it happens all the time. That's how the market works and there is no need to worry about it. During the last few months, the price dropped down to $6000s-$7000s but recovered pretty quickly after a few days.
That’s true. The harder the market crashes each time, the stronger it grows and rises the next time. Whenever cryptos fall, there is no need to worry, just keep on buying in every dip and correction you see and you will be surely in significant profit once the market recovers and the crypto currencies are back on track to reach new all time highs and breaking records. Always keep buying in part by part when market crashes and keep selling in part by part when its on rise.
junkievanillae

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:13:53 AM

Don't know the reason. Btcs are so much profittable yet people are thinking it to be scam and ponzi
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

Don't know the reason. Btcs are so much profittable yet people are thinking it to be scam and ponzi
Nothing to worry.This is not the first time happen in the market.But for the investor and trader this is the right time to invest when the market is falling down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: