Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Binance hack today true???  (Read 446 times)
djlenna12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

As far as I know, now the exchange is working in the regular mode, personally I do not have any difficulties when working on Binance

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

I think in retrospect binance have handled this extremely well. I think they ended up reversing all suspicious transactions within 24hours and once again the communication was excellent.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

Hi I noticed allot of commotion on my twitter feed regarding a binance hack. Binance have temporarily postponed all withdrawals. Not Ive looked around and couldn't find anything official regarding the subject. It was only a few weeks ago John Mcafee was FUDing binance so I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

Binance wasn't hacked. Users using a certain API got hacked. This story with binance is like a FUD instrument made on purpose to dump prices. Those hackers even lost money in this attack.

blacktux88

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

as i have read they had blocked the attack ... but noboby knows

as i also heard windows defender has blocked malwaer , maby the new protection for crypto Smiley)) just kidding Cheesy

Hi I noticed allot of commotion on my twitter feed regarding a binance hack. Binance have temporarily postponed all withdrawals. Not Ive looked around and couldn't find anything official regarding the subject. It was only a few weeks ago John Mcafee was FUDing binance so I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Technically is not hacking, because they don't hack anything. This is only some people take advantage of unaware investor, who put their binance API to untrusted 3rd party. It's read only API - means it can only be used for trade, those people use it to manipulate the price, massively bump few alts and it make others dump

kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

This information is accurate so as to make the coin price low, but this is only temporary. Experts predict everything will be back to normal. This case makes most people panic
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:18:10 AM

True.But the hack didn't steal any asset.The Binance's protection and respond are really positive and excellent.
But the whole market was really threaten,and the whole cap drop sharply.
Now,more and more guys begin to think about the DEW again!
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

I hope nothing happens. All my money in binance
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

For many exchanges this is a major issue still, hacking. That's why I believe in this new exchange with new security measures to keep private keys off the exchange and in the users control.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Don't understand how hack of one API could make - 10% from billions on market. This very strange. Every minute somebody is being hacked, why this not affect on market)

pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

actually, it is not hacking. but there is someone who uses API for trading and takes a lot of advantages with incorrect way. the binance didn't lose the asset during this activity.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

exchangers hack creates lot of fear and panic news in the market and binance is world number one exchanger hopefully they will protect the exchange for future no hacks
Angie1

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

Binance wasn't hacked. Users using a certain API got hacked. This story with binance is like a FUD instrument made on purpose to dump prices. Those hackers even lost money in this attack.

I read the same, that Binance locked the attacker tokens, but It coudnt stay locked forever, right? Or...?  Someone knows how this ended?
tolgahanuzun

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

I think if this news were true, today bitcoin and other altcoin would have dropped even more and the news would have shattered very quickly. But it did not happen, then it's just a rumor.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

If I think it's one of the strategic steps for the sake of mengatisipasi unwanted problems, because we also need to find security for togetherness
Manoj94

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

only Hoax are created, Binance is completely safe.It is a very reputed exchange and it cannot compromise on security of assets.I hope people's fund is secure on Binanace.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

if binance hack is true then the market and people believe will be vulnerable and more panic hopefully binance take measures to nt to happen any such hacks in near future
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Honestly, I have not heard of it, but it seems like everything is okay and it's a scam because the exchange functions normally. I would say in the usual mode.

parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

Binance today the best and protected exchange. Hackers can crack anything including Binance, but this company has so good reputation and they so value her that will easily compensate the stolen means. I am not afraid to hold means at this exchange

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

I think it was true Smiley. My friend also lost all his cryptocurrency on his Binance account without being received any email notice about withdrawal or logging in Smiley. I don't know what happended and seem like there are no way to take his cryptocurrencies back cause Binance will not take responsibility to refund it back to users Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: