Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 01:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Binance hack today true???  (Read 459 times)
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

I'm sure that it's just a fake and there was not any hacking at all. This kind of false news is the standard for the crypt .. I wish we could cope with it.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

As soon as the market began to grow, speculators immediately reacted, tossing fake news about hacking one of the largest exchanges and stealing large amounts of money.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

I'm sure that it's just a fake and there was not any hacking at all. This kind of false news is the standard for the crypt .. I wish we could cope with it.
It seems to me that the main result of such neodymium information is panic among users. But what do those who cause such panic want to achieve?
rileyinthe31

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

It is fake news %100. Some people are trying to panic people as publishing such news. Do not trust every news source and people on internet. Most likely they are trying to lower the price to buy on dips.
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:32:32 AM

Binance’s risk management system kicked-in and suspended withdrawals once it spotted the abnormal trading action.  Because of this, the hackers could not actually reap the rewards of their bounty, and Binance froze the accounts they used to pump Viacoin before-the-fact.

more here:  https://coincentral.com/binance-funds-safe-users-affected-api-hack-will-unauthorized-trades-reversed/
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:46:41 AM

I do not think that's true, there is not enough evidence! Just issue it to ask Binance. The exchange is now strong in Binance. so many crazy people accused Binance!!
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:15:59 AM

I do not think that's true, there is not enough evidence! Just issue it to ask Binance. The exchange is now strong in Binance. so many crazy people accused Binance!!
You are one of them. This thread was created on march and it's meant this thread has been around 4 months and binance also stated if they didn't get hacked. All funds are safe.
MiF

Activity: 1414
Merit: 258

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

You are one of them. This thread was created on march and it's meant this thread has been around 4 months and binance also stated if they didn't get hacked. All funds are safe.

I think that these people wasn't researching for legit informations, they've been outdated with binance latest updates. Currently binance had made their site much more safer than before as that news after 4 months, caused lots of trouble to those investors and holders to panic or might pulled their funds. As said and confirmed the funds were in good hands safe in the exchange site.

Angie1

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

I think it was true Smiley. My friend also lost all his cryptocurrency on his Binance account without being received any email notice about withdrawal or logging in Smiley. I don't know what happended and seem like there are no way to take his cryptocurrencies back cause Binance will not take responsibility to refund it back to users Smiley

When this happened and what cryptocurrencies he lost? What do you mean all? You mean more different cryptocurrencies? 
Angie1

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

It is fake news %100. Some people are trying to panic people as publishing such news. Do not trust every news source and people on internet. Most likely they are trying to lower the price to buy on dips.

The point is they try to hack Binance, but they didnt succeed. Binance have very strong protection.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: