Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:14:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Strategy Investing or Holding.  (Read 339 times)
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

In current scenario both the strategies are worth.Market is red and you can buy more and more coins at low rates.With this purchasing you can engage in short term trading and can increase your investment in Altcoins.On the other hand i think you can also hold your investment of BTC,ETH for long term because these two coins are higher in terms of rate of return.So summarizing all of the above i can say that both the above strategies are inevitable right now if you wish to get higher reward.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

At this moment the best choose is hold your coins or buying more. Because all altcoins price is very profitable because this downside market is temporary. So if you buy more now, you will get satisaction profit in near future when all price will back to norm
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

I think if one is holding a real gem, one need not to worry about the immediate price but think long term, I could remember turning down on the opportunity to buy Ethereum when the price was $30, the rest is history now. I need to change my investment strategy after that scenerio.
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

i think the both is a good strategy. holding is good think because the market down maybe we just can wait if you sale you coin you will lost your profit. and investing the market down so much the price getting low maybe this is chance to investment buy coin and if price going up they will get much profit.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptorushfirst

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

Market is down at present and i think invest as much as you can as after correction phase prices would surely surge and high profit is expected on return.Holding currently is another good planning to earn a considerable return as per your planning.If you sell your investment due to low prices you would not be able to receive much profit.To me currently both Investing and holding strategy are inevitable...

Ofcourse for now dont need to sell.. You losee all if sell now.
But we dont k ow when correction is end, i thins end of this month(March) we will see up market. So stay strong and hold.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

I think is in a bear market, the whole market will still be falling, the best operation way is to don't hold any tokens, so I think this is one of the best operation way, wait for a lower price to buy the bitcoin.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

Not sure what to buy now is a good idea. Coins are cheap, but the trend has not changed yet. I would wait for some kind of denouement in the market. It is best to keep the current position.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Market is down at present and i think invest as much as you can as after correction phase prices would surely surge and high profit is expected on return.Holding currently is another good planning to earn a considerable return as per your planning.If you sell your investment due to low prices you would not be able to receive much profit.To me currently both Investing and holding strategy are inevitable...
I agree with you, holding is the right choice, because if you sell when the price goes down then it will be a loss. So hold first then sell when the price goes up would be profitable
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Holding through the blood bath, only because my investment is about 5% of my net worth. If it was more or I was all in, I would try to exercise strict stop-loss policies.

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

in a situation like this, when the price is down. my advice, you better buy and invest because in the next few days I think the price of all coins will go up, so you can get many benefits.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

For me, buying and  holding coins as long as I can is very profitable strategy today,because as someone has already noticed here,bitcoin price is reduced and logically altcoins price too,which means that If bitcoin price rise up and I am sure in it, this fact will 'double' my income because of holding useful and 'cheap' alts.Anyway,there are a lot of historical evidences, just look at the statistics and take into acount...At the same time your question's answer depends on time,If you have time and resources for holding then patience is the best move in this situation.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

Never sell the crypto you have during the dip, keep holding it until the market rises and you have profit. Also if you have money besides the one invested, keep on buying more coins in dips part by part in each dip. Buying in dips will give you more profit and make your portfolio strong. Holding are buying are the two things one must do during dips and dumps to make a good and significant amount of profit.
thorium232

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

You should buy and hold! Now it is good time for investing - low prices for BTC and Alts, market collects force for pumping.  Just wait a little.
UsProphecy

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

I'm holding bitcoin and investments made in ETH.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

Yes, holding on especially when you are down is a very good strategy because you  are yet to lose your coin even if you are on red till you sell off. Hold and wait for reversal when you will be in massive profit.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

I prefer to choose real world usage project when I'm taking myy investment decions.
It takes time to deccide on those projects but when I decide, I feel comfortable in long term.

bardclowncrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

Personally I work for ETH and I also hodl it, I work full time so I am able to just sit on it and see where it goes.
denysrodman

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

ACTION PLAN DURING THE BEAR MARKETS

1. HOLD what you have as any bear market sooner or later turns to bullish cycle. Preprare to wait from 2-3 months to 2-3 years. The good days will come but when you scar new investors with 80% drawdowns they won't be coming back any time soon and stay away.
Worst dip that is expected $1350 and more realistic dip is 3500-5000. The growth back will not be fast and will take 2-3 years.

2. ALTCOINS DEATH - Most small altcoins will become worthless and disappear in 2-3 years bear cycle. The big corporations and whales are not investing in them, they are creating their own coins like ripple. Do not hold any alt coins out of top 15 long term, only for short term trading. Most of those coins have no use and with no investments they will quickly fade away to zero.

3. GROW ASSETS - While staying in drawdown think how you can multiply your holdings using ICOs and Airdrops. Don't just sit on ethereum bags. Invest it into ICOs and pre-ICOs, private ICOs to at least grow amount of ethereum even when its usd value drops, you will have more of it.
Did you know that most pre-icos pay a bonus from 20 to 80%?

4. TRADE - Trade other assets that are proven by the test of time like OPTIONS, growing your portfolio while waiting for better days in crypto. We will reduce amount of crypto trades as most alts crash together with bitcoin and focus only on the most strongest long term coins that are good for holding and short term coins that don't follow BTC price movements. We will also focus on airdrops, icos and bonus options trades from Master Trader Alberto. If you keep missing those, make sure you join Elite via @Elite_Club_Bot so you can maximize your profits and protect your portfolio using options trades during the hard times for crypto. Don't just sit and wait, use this time to learn options and make extra profits.

5. BUY THE DIP - using the dollar cost averaging method. Keep part of porfolio in FIAT and keep rebuying new lower lows at 20% each time.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

I also think that the strategy of holding coins is now the best. Because price on all coins is very low, and sell now is stupidly.
Of coarse holding and buying more is the best thing to do in current scenario. I don’t get people that sell their coin holding when the market is running at its all time low and then later cry cause of loss. Patience is the main thing that one must have when he is not just investing or trading in crypto market, but every other asset market such as stock and gold. As long as you hold coins and don’t sell them for fiat money, you are never in loss. Its just matter of time when you will be in profit again.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

Dunno, investing is really may really worth it, just find a good ICO to invest and you're done!
Seems like you slipped of the topic here. He is asking about the coins which he is holding and whether he should buy more altcoins and also keep on holding the one’s he has. As far as I can see, he hasn’t mentioned anything about investing in ICO’s.  Also, most of the ICO’s nowadays are scam and ponzi schemes and has no real world application or utility. Better to invest altcoins and bitcoins rather than ICO’s. Take advantage of the dips, ICO’s can be bought anytime as it has nothing to do with market crashes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: