Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Strategy Investing or Holding.  (Read 339 times)
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

Disagree. I don't think the prices of some or in this case most alts are cheap.

Most of these coins have market caps of upwards of a £100m and offer very little different to each other.

I'm just disapointed I left 25% of my portfolio in alts. Now worth approx 10% of my portfolio.
If you ask any experienced trader, he will say that all the alts are running quite cheap and get in while you still have time till market recovers again. I don’t know who said you that the coins are running high.
As new investors come pouring money in, the market cap increases which in turn increases the price of the crypto due to demand and rise in trading volume.

Trust me most of the good potential and top coins have quite much different technology and utility then one another. Though your portfolio is fallen currently, it will take no time to rise again and you shall then see profit.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

Obviously while the market is low price, the best thing to do is to hold your coins, because you will not have a good profit if you're going be a panic seller, that's why you are here in this world of crypto because you want to gave a good source of financial matters. So, while the market is down, you can still hold it and eventually in the next days or weeks it will pump again and that's the time you're going to sell your coins.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

investing is not option anymore for me. I dont have any money from last falling. I am only holding until ethereum and btc pumpin double. I suggest to you anyway.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

Another technique is consolidation if you think the market is going to continue to go down but don't want to sell you can transfer asset ownership from weaker cryptos to the more traditional big 10.
I'm not agree on that idea, 'cause you might lose your profits on it if you always jump to another crypto when there's a  temporary drop.'Cause of different amounts of "fees" and i think OP is right which is we must keep holding and wait for the spike then sell and buy more when the price goes down again. rather than selling at dip or jump to another crypto. 
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:55:38 AM

It's good to hold if you've already bought the coins and also you could invest more for todays prices are low and the cheaper the more coins you can buy. Just study and analize what coins are you going to buy and be responsible for what you invest for.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

Bitcoin has come down under 10k and other altcoins have also been down. So, it is the right time for investment. If you invest now, it would get a high profit after a few months time when the market pump again.

markosimic

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

Market is down at present and i think invest as much as you can as after correction phase prices would surely surge and high profit is expected on return.Holding currently is another good planning to earn a considerable return as per your planning.If you sell your investment due to low prices you would not be able to receive much profit.To me currently both Investing and holding strategy are inevitable...
I agree with you holding is the right choice. If you sell when the price goes down then it will definitely be a loss. So grasp then sell when the price goes up, in my opinion, it's the best strategy.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

Basically right . Holding a coin during this rainy season will be the best option. Its like, don’t do anything right now. As long you are holding a legit and a coin which is already tested by time. And I’m soure as well that there are coins that will make it big this year.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

Holding is the best strategy in this market because volatility is the nature of this market and if you not afraid from it and hold good coins for a long term then you got good profit. You can invest at every dip as this market have huge potential in future.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: