Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:56:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Strategy Investing or Holding.  (Read 339 times)
Zyborg (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Market is down at present and i think invest as much as you can as after correction phase prices would surely surge and high profit is expected on return.Holding currently is another good planning to earn a considerable return as per your planning.If you sell your investment due to low prices you would not be able to receive much profit.To me currently both Investing and holding strategy are inevitable...
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

Market is down at present and i think invest as much as you can as after correction phase prices would surely surge and high profit is expected on return.Holding currently is another good planning to earn a considerable return as per your planning.If you sell your investment due to low prices you would not be able to receive much profit.To me currently both Investing and holding strategy are inevitable...
I also think that the strategy of holding coins is now the best. Because price on all coins is very low, and sell now is stupidly.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
JPCain

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

Disagree. I don't think the prices of some or in this case most alts are cheap.

Most of these coins have market caps of upwards of a £100m and offer very little different to each other.

I'm just disapointed I left 25% of my portfolio in alts. Now worth approx 10% of my portfolio.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Those positive thinker they always did this strategy because why are you selling you bitcoin in the lowest price if you can hold and invest more for the future rising. You are right that now the value was low but don't be a negative thinker because even and now their is a possible for the rising, after falling down the value the next one was rising so invest amd hold now before the rising.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

No need to ask really, the market does not call for Hodl at the moment. You can do it and may recover, but I think that unfortunately that is not the wining strategy today.

capsicumpepper

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:09 PM

I strongly agree with taking the decision to hold all investments, because with us selling coins when the price goes down it is the greatest risk and we do not have the opportunity to make a profit.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

Holding your coins is the most safest and commonly do when there is a crash. Some of us probably lose hope when the crash is continuously go. But for me, we must take advantage whe  the market is down. The opportunity to buy back and but some altcoins in a bearish period will result to a great profit when the prices will grow.
sunburn_ICOtrade

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

Dunno, investing is really may really worth it, just find a good ICO to invest and you're done!
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

Safest move would be to hold if you are already trapped with these altcoins,but if you sold your altcoins before the market has failed you could buyback from the dip and im sure you will be making a lot of money when the market has recovered.This is what i am doing for the last 8months and i am doing very well buying from the dips and selling when the market has recovered is working for me.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

When the markets are red, you buy that dip! If you already have some bags, add to them and average your cost to make it cheaper so you need not moon as hard. If your bags are too heavy and you can't well in that case I would hodl but if is always best to leave some capital aside for averaging down.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

Disagree. I don't think the prices of some or in this case most alts are cheap.

Most of these coins have market caps of upwards of a £100m and offer very little different to each other.

I'm just disapointed I left 25% of my portfolio in alts. Now worth approx 10% of my portfolio.

Best you can do is hold then. You haven't lost your money until you sell coins which you have bought - remember that. When bitcoin is doing bad alts are doing worse. Because portfolio can't have huge impact when bitcoin is going down in price. As this is how the whole market moves. When bitcoin is healthy and slowly raising then you might even look at your alts taking like 35-40% of your portfolio depending on which coin you own now and if they raise in future faster than btc ofc.
L1240erion

Activity: 151

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

HODL. When the market is down, this is the time to buy. Planning on picking up lots of ITC. IOTA's rival but better tech. The price is just a tiny bit over when they hit exchanges. Great time to get in on this coin.
https://iotchain.io/

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

Hold when you are trapped from these altcoins,sell them when the market has recovered.But if the market is just starting to fail you should sell of your altcoins and buyback from the dips so you can have an easy gains from the dips,sell these solid altcoins when the market has stabilize and im sure  you will make a lot of money from the bloodbaths.

CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

Yeah, investing and holding are the main known strategies. Now it is the best, because cryptos is falling Sad and we need to hold and wait only
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

Another technique is consolidation if you think the market is going to continue to go down but don't want to sell you can transfer asset ownership from weaker cryptos to the more traditional big 10.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

I think there is nothing to do except holding, if you have coins. Also, I think these current prices are giving really great buying chances. In my opinion, buying some coins in these times might bring really good profits in the future.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

My strategy is the simplest one. I am holding and waiting better days. I am considering Ethereum and if the price drops a little bit more I would buy some more.

Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

It's all we can do right now. If you bought at a higher price, then you left no choice but to hold it until it recovers. I think it is not appropriate to choose between the two. Because when you invest, you gotta hold and set your desired profit.

Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

I currently work my way through investing. I'm still studying more on trading. I hold two of the most popular digital currencies. I'm planning to get and hold more of cryptocurrencies.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Holding my BTC and looking on what alt to invest. Ada, NEM, NEO are first in my list of investment. Do you think this is a good list?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: