Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain  (Read 2202 times)
Bumper_Butt

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

the concept of the project seems to me very promising. please tell me . when will the token go to the exchange? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gholbimand

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

inancial Freedom with FIC Network

What is Financial Freedom?
Financial freedom is much more than having money. It’s the freedom to do whatever you want whenever you want without having to listen to anybody. It’s the freedom to not have to go to school to study something you aren’t really into or to work at a job you don’t like.

Being wealthy ultimately has the end goal of financial freedom in mind. It means you’re not living paycheck to paycheck. It means you’ve either saved enough that you don’t need to work every day to sustain your lifestyle or you’ve built up enough residual, passive income sources that you’re getting paid while you sleep. Did you hear that? Passive income means getting paid while you sleep or lie on the beach.

With the growing adoption of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology has paved several avenues of innovation that span across industries. Early adopters in this new space have had the opportunity to realize life-changing gains and amass fortunes both small and large. However, as double-digit volatility is at the heart of every cryptocurrency trader due to the speculative nature of the emerging asset class, it is difficult to sustain a consistent, predictable level of return without actively portfolio management.

We’re “hodling” our cryptocurrencies, so why not get paid?
With the recent boom and bust cycle of cryptocurrencies, a common sentiment among crypto traders is to “HODL” onto their crypto holdings through all ups and downs. Some people “hodl” for days, weeks, and months, while some others will even “hodl” for years.

In the news, we have all heard of the equity markets and how stocks go through their own boom and bust cycles. The global stock market is currently valued at $64 trillion; however, what many do not realize is that the global bond market is even bigger with a valuation at $100 trillion with an even higher daily trading volume ($700 billion vs. $200 billion). The bond market allows for the exchange of fixed income instruments that delivery coupon payments at regular intervals. With these predictable series of payments, many traditional investors use this approach to generate passive income streams and accumulate wealth. What is extraordinarily remarkable is that one project, FIC Network, has created a medium for exchanging fixed income instruments on the blockchain, providing an opportunity to generate consistent, predictable rates of return in the cryptocurrency space.

So what is FIC Network?
FIC network is the first project to create a decentralized, trustless network to exchange fixed income instruments with a consistent, predictable return schedule akin to government bonds, corporate bonds, and dividend stocks. The most salient innovation in this project is the consolidation of both crypto and fiat fixed income instruments into one network with transactions that settle within seconds.

As the Blockchain utilizes pseudoanonymous transactions on a public ledger, this approach essentially eliminates the middlemen and with it, a wide range of logistical efficiencies (transaction fees/long settlement times) that come with exchanging in a traditional market. It is with this model that investors can choose to receive payments in either fiat or cryptocurrencies. While other crypto projects have the option of masternodes or dividend-paying tokens, such options generally provide a low rate of return, limited liquidity, and high levels of volatility.

The FIC Network brings much desirable innovation in the blockchain space and capitalizes on a pre-existing $100 trillion market, thereby disruption traditional financial markets. With the FIC Network, you are guaranteed a fixed, predictable passive income stream to help supplement your lifestyle and to help achieve financial freedom.

https://medium.com/@noogin/financial-freedom-with-fic-network-6deb8b56525c

Adam Palvin

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them?
Nihao_June

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't be a problem? 
Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

this looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest
BearuBear

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

It seems a very good project to became part of it, it seems that it have a lot of potential, I will stay in touch in this project
Akinohn

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

FIC is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us. And hopefully will get more and more participants who join this project and many investors who are interested in its further development   
Moto_angel

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:42:25 AM

I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed
Anayajurus

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

I like your concept but could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Adokelv

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

I am very much interested to invest in this project but will do more analysis
Ttexav

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Grinin

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it
ficnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

Bonds on Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

FIC Network pre-sale has concluded! 📢 The total amount of funds raised so far is 7,304 ETH, effectively worth $4.8M.

Find out more in our official announcement!

Issue & Invest in Fixed Income Assets with Crypto.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

Having read the information on the website, i learned that this project has great prospects for development because it gives an opportunity to buy, sell, listing, bonds and other financial assets through its platform.
ficnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

Bonds on Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

I like your concept but could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?

Sure! We have relevant experience, knowledge and desire to go for it. Check our team descriptions. (Link it to ficnetwork.com/en/team)

Issue & Invest in Fixed Income Assets with Crypto.
kajin

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

The concept looks professional and promising. The whitepaper show the nearly future that Q4 2018 will launch the network. Hope it will be ontime as the whitepaper shown.

They're actually ahead of schedule! They'll be launching Mainnet next month in June.
Zuzu199

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

I would, it's quite common in fact. The market is so full of dumb money right now, that a project having an actual product is weirdly considered a negative. Yet a smoke and mirrors ICO will raise tens of millions. Kiss Kiss Kiss
nipplechild

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

I'm very surprised at the lack of hype behind this project.  Huh Huh The more for us when the sale is done
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

How this will help a lot of people? I don't find the project interesting because of its use case. Unless, admin will prove to me that this is worth investing and joining for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: