Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain  (Read 2205 times)
supperperson86

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

Is there any update in regards to when token distribution will take place?
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

I am a pre-sale investor and wondering what is happening. No much update about the token release. Only thing I hear is everything is happening in June and date TBA. We just have 10 days in June and no announcement making me feel skeptical! Can someone give us dates? I am worried!
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Conventional fixed income security markets based on centralized third parties are known for many inherent drawbacks in terms of friction, illiquidity, lack of interoperability, asymmetry of information and operational risks
peterkate630

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Details:   
FIC Network is a blockchain-based, end-to-end, decentralised fixed income assets network that will enable the listing, exchange, securitization, and redemption of fixed income financial instruments. FIC Network is an asset-agnostic, multi-currency distributed ledger with rules and applications specific to the fixed income industry. The technology is scalable to the global fixed income and debt markets, which exceed US$230 trillion.
ficnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

Bonds on Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Thanks everyone for the patience!

We have been working hard to launch FIC Mainnet — with the security of the FIC blockchain as the most important aspect both for us as a company and our investors.

Our particular focus has been on node distribution, wallet application, and the smart contract to distribute coins to our pre-sale investors.

Read the updates and the Bug Bounty announcement in our latest FIC Story on Medium!

Issue & Invest in Fixed Income Assets with Crypto.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Mainnet, Coin Distribution, and Bug Bounty Announcement https://medium.com/fic-network/mainnet-coin-distribution-bug-bounty-20bb94ae4921

Our team has been working hard to launch FIC Mainnet. As we reported earlier, security of the FIC blockchain is the most important aspect both for us as a company and our investors. Thus, it is critical to ensure the security of infrastructure we set in place, particularly focusing on node distribution, wallet application, and the smart contract to distribute coins to our pre-sale investors. We have partnered with a blockchain development and consulting company Blockvis to ensure safe coin distribution via smart contract, and with IT security company 1st Ltd. to analyze the potential vulnerabilities in FIC node infrastructure and ensure the security of the wallet application.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

FIC Foxlet Testnet Wallet Manual
The following article is a guide for using and testing Foxlet wallet to claim FIC coins. All community members are welcome to test the claim process and other wallet features of the wallet. Pre-sale participant addresses are whitelisted already and can be tested. We are always on the lookout for feedback to improve the functionality and user experience. https://medium.com/fic-network/foxlet-testnet-wallet-manual-ad7a004df8c3
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

Wow team worked hard, I signed up to try the testnet I hope the results are good. With this hard working team and hardcap of the project, it promises to bring good profit for investors.
Jack_Vorobey

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Let's see what the team will be able to achieve in the future and what heights they will be able to achieve, this is just very interesting for me now. I will look forward to further developments
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

Racing The World Bank to Issue the First Ever Bond on the Blockchain

Lately, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies have been in the news for mostly negative reasons. Headlines are screaming about the bear market and price fluctuations, one analyst after another declaring Bitcoin “dead” or “here to stay”.

In the meantime, impassioned and dedicated developers and forward-thinking entrepreneurs are forging ahead, not letting sensational headlines or wild price swings dissuade them from creating the future.

We at FIC Network are among those devoted creators steadily making waves — and progress — in the rapidly evolving blockchain space. For two years now we have been building a platform to issue and trade bonds on the blockchain. The platform is ready to launch and we will issue the first bond on our Mainnet in the fourth quarter of this year.

The timing could not be better, as we have found an additional motivation for ourselves — to issue the first ever BOB (bond on the blockchain) before the World Bank does.

The World Bank, in conjunction with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) announced plans to issue the first ever bond on the blockchain.
https://medium.com/fic-network/racing-the-world-bank-to-issue-the-first-ever-bond-on-the-blockchain-c45de91d5f9
Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

FIC Network has been in the works since 2016 – it has been a blockchain company from day 1. It has a first mover advantage with less competition compared to the equity side. Therefore, I think it has a good chance to succeed. I believe the upside is tremendous and fits well with the overall trend of where cryptocurrency is going.
@crypto_m

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

Not so often you will meet a company.which is developing at such a fast pace! On the company's website,
it has fully studied all the information presented about the company's development and those that are opening up to us!
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

FIC Network has been in the works since 2016 – it has been a blockchain company from day 1. It has a first mover advantage with less competition compared to the equity side. Therefore, I think it has a good chance to succeed. I believe the upside is tremendous and fits well with the overall trend of where cryptocurrency is going.
Yeah,I think You're right!Such a network for crypto-Economics will be quite interesting and useful.The team is also impressive, I think they are quite experienced and competent in the field of Finance and investment,in order to implement this platform.
lesshepherd

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other projects which are already working on the similar idea ?
Jason-Schmidt

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Good morning  A project worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a project recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
ficnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

Bonds on Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

Hey there FIC Nation!

Today, we are happy to announce that Ledger hardware wallet now officially supports FIC Network.

Learn how to use Ledger Nano S with FIC Network in our latest FIC Story on Medium.

Issue & Invest in Fixed Income Assets with Crypto.
Campuzano_Leandro

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other projects which are already working on the similar idea ?
I don't think that's bad news.After all, we are talking about the financial market,and I do not think that there is a need to hurry and overtake its competitors.I think Cho's team is doing everything correctly and clearly,they are not standing still,progress in the project are available.So I think soon we will see the full launch of the network FIC.
vanhhi9x

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

With the hype around ETFs, if approved, we may see a slight bounce in October or November, but once we realise that ETFs are no panacea in a bear market, interest will wane - and the soft market will persist until year end
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

The concept of putting financial instruments such as bonds is a strong one. I like the idea of the project and see its potential in real finance markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: