Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥  (Read 35979 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Yes, We will burn "244,868,182 ETI"

That is really great news. When should we expect this to happen? And what are the team's plans on exchange listings?
I hope the team have great plans on listing this coin 'cause since it doesn't run on Ethereum's Blockchain, it cannot be traded on any known decentralized exchanges.
It would also be great if the team could also create their own version of EtherDelta. You guys can call it eIncDelta  Grin

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

I've read the article which they published on medium.
So the number of coins to be burned is "244,868,182 ETI".
I hope the value of ETI will increase because of that. Grin

This is huge and very good for the overall token price. Lower supply higher price per token. Simple as that. I hope to see a success like Ethereum has. Why not EINC is far better as ETH.
Yes, burning the tokers will be very useful for affecting the price of the token. I want to ask if Eink will support smart contracts? After all, this is important for further development.

Yes it does support smart contracts. They said it in the ANN thread and this is also mine-able just like ETH itself, this is probably the next big thing later on, probably like ETC. Years later the price may probably reach up to $2 in a year, I don't see this to be used widely for the next two years but its going to be gradual before it can attract businesses.

Yes its minable. I mined some few ETI myself. I think this will be huge in the next few years.

Any tutorials for mining? how is this coin mined? POS, POW or any other way for sure but which? I can easily find this answer but don't have the time to look and that is why I ask you for help.

I assume is mined like ETH so POW for now and after some time POS but maybe I am wrong. Please explain.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

I hope the einc project will be the best project this year, because there are many scam projects this year, hopefully einc has a good future Smiley
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

I've read the article which they published on medium.
So the number of coins to be burned is "244,868,182 ETI".
I hope the value of ETI will increase because of that. Grin

This is huge and very good for the overall token price. Lower supply higher price per token. Simple as that. I hope to see a success like Ethereum has. Why not EINC is far better as ETH.
Yes, burning the tokers will be very useful for affecting the price of the token. I want to ask if Eink will support smart contracts? After all, this is important for further development.

Yes it does support smart contracts. They said it in the ANN thread and this is also mine-able just like ETH itself, this is probably the next big thing later on, probably like ETC. Years later the price may probably reach up to $2 in a year, I don't see this to be used widely for the next two years but its going to be gradual before it can attract businesses.

Yes its minable. I mined some few ETI myself. I think this will be huge in the next few years.

Any tutorials for mining? how is this coin mined? POS, POW or any other way for sure but which? I can easily find this answer but don't have the time to look and that is why I ask you for help.

I assume is mined like ETH so POW for now and after some time POS but maybe I am wrong. Please explain.

It is POW mining and it is mined the same way as ETH. Most pools has a "how to setup and mine" tutorial.
andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

I joined a bounty campaign and my name was available in a spreadsheet. I'm just waiting for distribution? Or do I have to send a wallet address? Because I forgot that at the beginning of filling out the form there was no request to fill in the wallet address
merosido

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

To get token einc, what should I do? Do I have to create an account on the website then create an einc wallet?
 I don't want to buy. But I asked how to claim my token.
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

I think it was stated before that total supply would decreased by the amount of the tokenburns
So value should be still the same Smiley
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

talking about ETI prices I believe it is around 0.00002 and 0.0001sats but we never know, if the miners do not dump it, it can be worth much more!
nganga

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

talking about ETI prices I believe it is around 0.00002 and 0.0001sats but we never know, if the miners do not dump it, it can be worth much more!
Grin Grin miner, its still to early as a miner the dev mined it lol..i see project when they gave away air drops  the coin drops  after listed on exchange so its people who blame the miner like you who recieved  free coin make the project failed once exchange is open. 
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

I receive Eti in airdrop, I think you do not even know who I am, and this is talking bullshit, every project when launched in exchage has a tendency to fall, with bounty campaigns or miners wanting their profits, I see that you are a beginner or had your account banned here!
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:45:22 AM

Hey. It's great that Ethereum continues its development. Now the practice will show how this coin is modified in comparison with its predecessors.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
crypto mania

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:12:28 AM

When will bounty distribution start?

I know that this is an official ANN thread but I tried to ask questions a few times in the bounty thread and never got an answer from the manager. I send a PM to the OP of bounty thread but no response too.

That is why i post here and wait for a reliable answer from the EInc team.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

As far as I know, in order to avoid being dumped, first contributers will receive tradable coins. Then miners will get their coins after the volume is reached a minumim amount and price is stabilized.
I personally don't think the coins will dumped easily if the coin is listed in a big exchange to reach a high volume.
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:57:21 AM

Hello guys!!
Has the bonus program been distributed to the participants? And is it transferred to myetherwallet? Look forward to receiving feedback thank you
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

I know that this is an official ANN thread but I tried to ask questions a few times in the bounty thread and never got an answer from the manager. I send a PM to the OP of bounty thread but no response too.

I think EINC Team busy right at the moment, well you should join EINC official telegram chat room.
There you can ask anything about project or anything you want to ask, otherwise bounty distribution will be start after EINC exchange listing.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Hello guys!!
Has the bonus program been distributed to the participants? And is it transferred to myetherwallet? Look forward to receiving feedback thank you

They don't use myetherwallet so if you did submit a MEW address to them, you might have to let them know by now before they distribute it. when is this project going to be listed on exchange?

Is anyone already mining this token? I'd like to ask which GPU has the best rate.

I think EINC Team busy right at the moment, well you should join EINC official telegram chat room.
There you can ask anything about project or anything you want to ask, otherwise bounty distribution will be start after EINC exchange listing.

That's the problem with ICO team, after they got the money they are nowhere to be found but on the channel where they can bann users.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

hey what is this? Do you copy and paste other people's comments and edit them?  Grin
crypto mania

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

hey what is this? Do you copy and paste other people's comments and edit them?  Grin

Just spotted this post. Very stupid behavior. I think both accounts are connected or one plagiarised another. Should be reported to moderators.
rongyanjusou

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

Just spotted this post. Very stupid behavior. I think both accounts are connected or one plagiarised another. Should be reported to moderators.
Yeah one account is ridiculous which one used another account post & If we report then copy paste account will be swipe very soon.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: