Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:49:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥  (Read 35979 times)
Williams_Rebecca

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

Hey
Hm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I will probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

can I remove EInc name from my telegram username now?? . I applied for telegram airdrop then and I'v been keeping it since then
Will my airdrop token be affected if I remove now?
I think you can remove signature, telegram username because bounty is over and now team is negotiating with exchanges.
You will receive airdrop and bounty hunters will receive their rewards after EINC exchange listings.  

Yes, you can remove signature (actually several weeks ago). Does anyone know which exchanges they are negotiating with?
Well EINC will be trade able on Exrates, you should follow Exrates exchange for future updates.
https://twitter.com/Exrates_Me/status/1035566964859645952

This is good news. Nice first exchange with decent volume. Looking forward to that. Thanks for the info and the link.
Yeah indeed! $42 million volume exchange really good for beginning.
EINC T.G Admin said that they are talking with other exchanges & hope so in months ETI will be skyrocket and i am excited.  Cheesy
An important parameter is not only the total volume, but also the distribution of volumes by coins. On this exchange, it is quite good for altcoins. What is very pleasing.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

can I remove EInc name from my telegram username now?? . I applied for telegram airdrop then and I'v been keeping it since then
I think you can remove signature, telegram username because bounty is over and now team is negotiating with exchanges.
You will receive airdrop and bounty hunters will receive their rewards after EINC exchange listings. 

Yes, you can remove signature (actually several weeks ago). Does anyone know which exchanges they are negotiating with?
Well EINC will be trade able on Exrates, you should follow Exrates exchange for future updates.

A good exchange to start with. Not particularly going there though but at least there is a chance for this token to at least rise seeing how much volume it got everyday. We all want the token to be in the best exchange where it can be seen by big traders, either of the top 3 will make it to have a big chance to be there. Binance, OKEx and Huobi will be great. I know it may take time and money to get it listed. Didn't they get the hardcap?

Mistswoonanyd

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I'm mistaken? Help, pls
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:08:31 PM

Interesting project. This coin can be mined like Eth or is just a fork and coin can only get from bounty, airdrop, or buy? And on what exchange is?
Beyerd17

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Interesting project. This coin can be mined like Eth or is just a fork and coin can only get from bounty, airdrop, or buy? And on what exchange is?

You can mine it. Exchange is coming up real soon and more will follow.
dr.cheema

Merit: 117

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

A good exchange to start with. Not particularly going there though but at least there is a chance for this token to at least rise seeing how much volume it got everyday. We all want the token to be in the best exchange where it can be seen by big traders, either of the top 3 will make it to have a big chance to be there. Binance, OKEx and Huobi will be great. I know it may take time and money to get it listed. Didn't they get the hardcap?
Yeah i am expecting huge success from this project and hope so ETI will be listed on bigger exchanges but as you said that it will take some time.
EINC did not get the hardcap. 450,000,000 ETI were available for sale and sold 205,131,818 ETI.
You can find more info about sale here: https://medium.com/einc/etherinc-coin-sale-successfully-concluded-aa18f4d13875
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

be calm about the exchanges, this year we will have exchanges to buy eti, maybe at a very cheap price, the market is weak, and it would be great to list in more exchanges at the time of the market hot!
pongun

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

Greetings
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
Sauphypalent

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

All your options are correct. This is an Efirium fork, this coin can be mined and these coins can be earned in bounty. Not a bad set for earning.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:33:50 PM

All your options are correct. This is an Efirium fork, this coin can be mined and these coins can be earned in bounty. Not a bad set for earning.
i know eti will list on exrates but when?? anybody know when eti going to trade on exchange...
any specific date announce by team or not??...
keruise

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other projects which are already working on the similar idea ?
Beyerd17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

i know eti will list on exrates but when?? anybody know when eti going to trade on exchange...

According to the exchange itself ETI will list "soon". So I guess in a few days.
nganga

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

ADMIN wait SCUMS i see you still post coin sale ended.contact eincATsales still selling them mine coins of yours on the side? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin SCUM KUMAR brother of TARUM why just work and talk to exchange people  now?  shoulda plan that before you ANNOUNCE HERE some project have it plan ahead. oh well thats what happened when SCAMMER caught butt naked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin and  KUMAR talk to people when they ask you nicely here how KUMAR reply to people .https://imgur.com/a/raDAL6a. KUMAR that name reminds me of whitecastle burger and HAROLD  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I went to their site and did not see a message about the ongoing sale. Although there is no message that the sale of tokens is over. It's a bit strange.
yuuup i do like the project when i came across and read about it. (note lets not get confused ETI is not a token its a mineable coin like ETH)  we some people ask them about exchange listing on white paper august but they are not gonna do it if you can see my previews post with link photo of imugur. i just hope they live up expectation  no matter how the market goes if the project is solid then why not list on exchange just my opinion.
I read the text in your Imgur picture, but it's nice to say that the listing on the exchange is really not a very quick deal. This can be seen with an example of other coins.
i agree  listing exchange takes time. some project also have it planned ahead . on the other hand ETI white paper said  3RD Quarter listing, so i assumed it will be end of October.

Listing on a good exchange needs time, already good volumes on smaller exchanges and of course insane fee. Even smaller exchanges ask fee now and this is not a small fee believe me. I tried to list a coin and this is not an easy task. I was working in a group of 5 people and we needed 6 months to list a coin on 2 smaller exchanges. You can forget about bigger exchanges until you will have a minimum of 100K daily volume in the last 3 months.
well i give you example PIGEON COIN  under rated coin but listed on cryptobridge after a month or so decent exchange coz i read  about review now here come EXRATES hahahhaha i read some review  dang it bunch of negative. now  i see you have good merit i hope that merit is not from shilling Smiley have a good day and good luck  on EXRATES. this project under water before it leave the dock lol
keruise

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

Good morning, DEV's! I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
dr.cheema

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

Well date is not mentioned yet but team said that very soon ETI will be list on Exrates exchange.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

When bounty and airdrop will be distributed?

I have searched for an answer but can't find one. There is an announcement about successful ICO end and funds raised but nothing about distribution on the EINC web page and blog.

Investors already got their EINC coin?
From what I've read on their Telegram group. Once the token is listed on any exchanges, they will distribute the bounties as well as the airdrop.
Exchange listing for ETI is scheduled within this month of August, 2018. (I might be wrong tho)
It's much better to just ask the admins on their telegram group. Maybe they know. https://t.me/eincHQ

Thanks for this explanation. I was looking for this info but couldn't find it. I hope that there will be no problem to get listed on an exchange. So many smaller and even scammy tokens where listed in few days after launch. I think such a trustworthy and transparent project should be listed even faster and on a better exchange.

ETI should be better as ETh and more scalable or even without scaling issues. This could be groundbreaking, let's wait and see. Fingers crossed.

zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

If you see that above chat we mentioned that it will be done soon. The exchange told us 2-3 weeks as they need to implement it and test it and this is not the only coin that they may have. So, please be patient..asking same question every 2 hours won't change the answer.
dr.cheema

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

Guys realise team tokens locked up for like a year dudes that's awesome team abosultly believes in its project 👏👏👏
Yeah that's really good for coin, first of all they will work hard for their coin.
In the beginning they have chosen good and decent exchange for their coin. #Exrates  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: