Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:47:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥  (Read 35980 times)
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

Why sell you could just wait since its ETH fork, it will have good value maybe even $2 in a year from now. Exrates is just ridiculous. It just needed to be added on exchanges, someone should start creating a dex for this platform. Its too new though but maybe there are already projects being developed within EINC.
Maybe I'm not reading there, but I can't find information about what work is being done by the eink team. Maybe you can help find relevant information? But if there is no development, then $ 2 is not worth the wait.

If you find it that way then sell. No one is forcing you to hold. Its your coin.

Its a bear market. I don't know why being so dumb to sell a coin that has no value? You're a funny bagger.
If I were an advisor of a team, I'd be the first to spread fud and ask a CEO to step down so people will sell their coins and the team buys back themselves, who losses in this situation?

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

Why sell you could just wait since its ETH fork, it will have good value maybe even $2 in a year from now. Exrates is just ridiculous. It just needed to be added on exchanges, someone should start creating a dex for this platform. Its too new though but maybe there are already projects being developed within EINC.
Maybe I'm not reading there, but I can't find information about what work is being done by the eink team. Maybe you can help find relevant information? But if there is no development, then $ 2 is not worth the wait.

If you find it that way then sell. No one is forcing you to hold. Its your coin.

Its a bear market. I don't know why being so dumb to sell a coin that has no value? You're a funny bagger.
If I were an advisor of a team, I'd be the first to spread fud and ask a CEO to step down so people will sell their coins and the team buys back themselves, who losses in this situation?
To bring down the price with the help of mediocre actions and making a buy back is not difficult. It will be difficult to raise the price up, especially after a massive dump. I do not think that this is the most effective way of development.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

To bring down the price with the help of mediocre actions and making a buy back is not difficult. It will be difficult to raise the price up, especially after a massive dump. I do not think that this is the most effective way of development.

It happens, it had been happening in crypto. But dude you have my permission to sell. Don't whine yourself over tokens you don't even think of holding, you are very exited to dump. Its not just you who are planing to so before anyone else will, dump yours the first. Its a race against time now.

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

each one here has the freedom to buy and sell their currencies when and where they want, do not understand why someone says they will buy or sell, if you believe in the project buy and hold, if you do not believe, do not buy or sell, simple!
Sonic103

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

where are devs? why don't they give answers for our quetions?
dr.cheema

Activity: 840
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

Few people getting confused with bounty distribution that how to claim bounty reward.
Last night i tried to withdraw the bounty reward and bit confused but successfully received my reward in my account.
Right now price of ETI very cheap, there is no option instead of HOLD ETI.  Smiley hope price will rise very soon.
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

EtherInc: create, manage and operate organizations democratically all over the world

The blockchain technology brings not only possibilities of economic innovation, but also allows the development of entities whose operation is decentralized, making the participants of each blockchain development real drivers of each platform. In EtherInc they have that quite clear, and in that idea they developed their proposal.

The EtherInc project is based on creating alternative protocols that run decentralized organizations and applications, which are capable of providing different compensations that help them to function more efficiently and, therefore, generate more interactions.

Read more...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
Sonic103

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

where are devs? Cry why don't they update roadmap on einc.io?
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

probably one of the most interesting projects lately. this is not the top 10 level project, but you need to understand that for organizations the most. if they do everything right and begin to negotiate with companies and take part in conferences, then they will succeed.
Sonic103

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

Twitter works again.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Anyone gotten their signature bounty payment yet?

Nothing in my account as of today.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

A few days ago, a man wrote that he received a reward. But I no longer heard evidence of receipt. Why the developers do not do it, because the price is unlikely to fall below. It is already at the bottom.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

did you try to contact their managers in telegram chat? there they explain how to get a reward. hope you will succeed in everything is very simple but you have do it yourself.
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

I think they added all bounty rewards in EINC wallets, you just need to follow some steps then you will be see ETI in your wallet.
Go to EINC website then log-in or sign-up then you need to find bounty page then you need to add EINC wallet public address.
Click on withdraw ETI, you will receive ETI in your main EINC wallet. Hope you will receive your reward.  Smiley
Beyerd17

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

I think they added all bounty rewards in EINC wallets, you just need to follow some steps then you will be see ETI in your wallet.
Go to EINC website then log-in or sign-up then you need to find bounty page then you need to add EINC wallet public address.
Click on withdraw ETI, you will receive ETI in your main EINC wallet. Hope you will receive your reward.  Smiley

Well, I made an account at their webpage. Not seeing any bounty page/option. My choices are "Dashboard", "Home", "Airdrop", "Account" and "Logout". I clicked on all of them and it's nothing there to get my bounty payment. And by the way, pressing the "contact" tab at the bottom of the page does not work.

Not very promising to be quite honest, kind of disappointed now.

I dont really understand why they can't just make the bounty payments according to the list that was approved on the spreadsheet. What is up with that?
If they don't fix this real soon I would have no choice other than to call this a huge SCAM.
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:35:35 AM

Well, I made an account at their webpage. Not seeing any bounty page/option. My choices are "Dashboard", "Home", "Airdrop", "Account" and "Logout". I clicked on all of them and it's nothing there to get my bounty payment. And by the way, pressing the "contact" tab at the bottom of the page does not work.

I dont really understand why they can't just make the bounty payments according to the list that was approved on the spreadsheet. What is up with that?
If they don't fix this real soon I would have no choice other than to call this a huge SCAM.
Well I am also bounty hunter like you, if i don't got my reward then definitely i also did the same as you reacted.
But i got the reward by following steps. I can prefer you, you should join EINC TG group and ask them for bounty reward hope they will guide you well.
Otherwise i will try to withdraw your ETI coins to your EINC wallet.  Smiley
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

Congratulations  Cheesy you received your bounty reward successfully.
Transaction: https://explorer.einc.io/tx/0x554b5c0651c9df3954c97b4a0051b6ceff662d61f8cf725d9fb6255e8bbc576d
https://explorer.einc.io/addr/0x31e00df818e5e58e3a71b4ba70d683c17f8a8082
Beyerd17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 07:57:50 AM by Beyerd17

Congratulations  Cheesy you received your bounty reward successfully.
Transaction: https://explorer.einc.io/tx/0x554b5c0651c9df3954c97b4a0051b6ceff662d61f8cf725d9fb6255e8bbc576d

Wow, that was fast. This is great news and it shows the eInc team is working hard to fulfill their goals and promises.
 Smiley
dr.cheema

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Wow, that was fast. This is great news and it shows the eInc team is working hard to fulfill their goals and promises.
 Smiley
I used my account and save your EINC wallet address then showed your bounty reward and simply i withdraw your ETI to your wallet.  Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:01:52 PM

Smiley
I used my account and save your EINC wallet address then showed your bounty reward and simply i withdraw your ETI to your wallet.  Smiley

you guys are terrible at putting messages here. i never understood until i went into the telegram which i never intend to.

if you wanna claim your ETI go here in https://einc.io/bounty

the link were never posted anywhere but in the telegram. if you wonder why you didn't understand this guy i guess they hid this link to you https://einc.io/bounty from here you can register and claim when you open the panel

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: