Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥[ANN][DAO][COINSALE] | EtherInc Blockchain (eInc) [ ETHEREUM FORK ]🔥  (Read 35979 times)
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

I like the ETI movement and the work of the developers to give greater liquidity and volume for ETI, I find it very interesting to have more exchanges for new buyers and to show the real potential of Etherinc

they are doing everything right, and if they had boiled onto the market a year ago, they made a profit for their investors. but in such a market it will be simply unrealistic. investors run away and trying to save money, and this project is no exception.
Yeah there is no doubt about EINC project, they are working very well but i am bit shocked that ETI total supply is 5 billion and circulating supply is around 300 million so i don't think so they will cross the ico price $0.1. Well right now very cheap price and time to fill up bag with ETI, hope price will rise soon.

so I know until then your supply is 997,528,142 ETI, but look at the ETH project with the great use of the ETH token even with a high amount of currencies the use and big, so the price is high, if today 1 ETh cost 0 , 03BTC would be very fair ETI in 2 or 3 years to reach 0.0001. But to say that everything depends on its usability, to have market and to have projects with use of TOKEN ETI, that stipulates its price!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

It's hard to say about right things in crypto.
When massacre comes, most of investors feel bad, pessimistic, and with them, all things likely wrong ones during such bad period.
In contrast, when market blossoms, they will feel optimistic, and all things probably right ones.
they are doing everything right, and if they had boiled onto the market a year ago, they made a profit for their investors. but in such a market it will be simply unrealistic. investors run away and trying to save money, and this project is no exception.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

I like the ETI movement and the work of the developers to give greater liquidity and volume for ETI, I find it very interesting to have more exchanges for new buyers and to show the real potential of Etherinc

Yeah there is no doubt about EINC project, they are working very well but i am bit shocked that ETI total supply is 5 billion and circulating supply is around 300 million so i don't think so they will cross the ico price $0.1. Well right now very cheap price and time to fill up bag with ETI, hope price will rise soon.

so I know until then your supply is 997,528,142 ETI, but look at the ETH project with the great use of the ETH token even with a high amount of currencies the use and big, so the price is high, if today 1 ETh cost 0 , 03BTC would be very fair ETI in 2 or 3 years to reach 0.0001. But to say that everything depends on its usability, to have market and to have projects with use of TOKEN ETI, that stipulates its price!

while the development, though visible didnt know of any company that uses their achievements. and they did it for the sake of the companies. that is, at the moment it turns out that the project does not work for the target audience.
malcovi2

Activity: 1233
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

literally dead.
low volume and trash price perfect for garbage coin.
collect millions of dollars and spend nothing on marketing.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

literally dead.

Conclusions that are too rushed..
Be patient ... that's what you need now Smiley
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 06:25:20 PM by dr.cheema

literally dead.
Crypto market already very down but they are working well, you should wait and watch what they are doing!
Already listed on 3 exchanges  exrates, biteBTC and STEX. They are going for HOTbit exchange hope so price will rise when volume will increase.  Smiley
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

Crypto market already very down but they are working well, you should wait and watch what they are doing!
Already listed on 3 exchanges  exrates, biteBTC and STEX. They are going for HOTbit exchange hope so price will rise when volume will increase.  Smiley
During down market, we have great opportunities to verify the reliability, potential, and power of projects.
Only good ones will be less impacted during those harsh days.
malcovi2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

literally dead.

Trash coins good for trash exchanges. hahaha

dr.cheema

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:38:08 PM

During down market, we have great opportunities to verify the reliability, potential, and power of projects.
Only good ones will be less impacted during those harsh days.
You are right but project need some time, i think team members are not lazy and not wasting time.
I am also holding ETI, price very cheap but waiting for good news.
Anyway what about fuDDErs? who are spreading negativity about project!
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

literally dead.

Trash coins good for trash exchanges. hahaha

I can agree those exchanges aren't that impressive but if the volume is true I think this token can probably be one of the best that can move up. The market really isn't good everyone is suffering. I can't even look at the prices now. Most of the investors are already regretting for buying early.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

malcovi2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:03:29 AM

target value for this ethereum copypasta is 1 satoshi  Grin

marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

we are really in a long low, and expect high moments, the moment now and invest in the best and enjoy the cheap bitcoin price!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

target value for this ethereum copypasta is 1 satoshi  Grin

is 1 sat divisible? currently its 36 satoshis though.

we are really in a long low, and expect high moments, the moment now and invest in the best and enjoy the cheap bitcoin price!

opportunities are just lost when you have bought bitcoin while the price is more than $6k. i did thinking it would go up now that i have lost money when it dropped to $4k, i dumped it and keep the cash in fiat. i think this steep straight line down is going to go further. 1 sat is possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dr.cheema

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

ETI price is going down AND CMC is not showing info about circulating supply or correct volume, only $2.5k volume?
I am waiting for HOTbit exchange but after listing announcement there is no more info, specific listing date!
Hope they will share more about exchange listing very soon.  Smiley
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

ETI price is going down AND CMC is not showing info about circulating supply or correct volume, only $2.5k volume?
I am waiting for HOTbit exchange but after listing announcement there is no more info, specific listing date!

there are no real volumes and exchanges and no investors in this market either. but their project and their idea is high. so im think when the new growth begins, many will think why we did not buy at such low levels.
malcovi2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

there are no real volumes and exchanges and no investors in this market either. but their project and their idea is high. so im think when the new growth begins, many will think why we did not buy at such low levels.

their idea is shitty, crypto noobs only invested in this project..

copy+paste ethereum code and collect millions of $

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

their idea is shitty, crypto noobs only invested in this project..

copy+paste ethereum code and collect millions of $

They collected millions of $ just like you said so why do you think they got lot of funds from investors when their project is shitty?

The DAO hack which resulted ETC fork happened because of the shitty codes, if they copied those codes from the updated ETH then it must be full proof but they do have their own though. 

dr.cheema

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Maybe they are waiting for Bull run! prices are going down and today market showing green sign but not enough.
Ethereum also broke the support level of $100 and next Ethereum could break the $50.
Let's see what will happen and we are waiting for next step of EINC Team.  Roll Eyes
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

List of EtherInc mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/etherinc
malcovi2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:33:06 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 10:55:42 PM by malcovi2

They collected millions of $ just like you said so why do you think they got lot of funds from investors when their project is shitty?

The DAO hack which resulted ETC fork happened because of the shitty codes, if they copied those codes from the updated ETH then it must be full proof but they do have their own though.  

you see noobs like you don't even know what they are talking about. DAO hack is the result of DAO coders not Ethereum, i bet you dont even know the reason why Ethereum fans wants to fork ETH and to have ETC.

guys like you are the reason why thieves like Taruk gets free money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: