Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does investing on ICO now is a good time?  (Read 682 times)
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

I've participated recently on an ICO that has a great feature. But when this ICO released and been unlocked in the market, the ICO price drastically goes below. And give me a bad profit. May I ask is now a good time to invest in ICO?
I think this is a good time to invest in ico.  first research to know that which altcoin is best in ico so you can invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

I've participated recently on an ICO that has a great feature. But when this ICO released and been unlocked in the market, the ICO price drastically goes below. And give me a bad profit. May I ask is now a good time to invest in ICO?
In front of me this time is good to invest in ico. well first research and then invest in it.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

you are able to invest in ICO at anytime, there are many ICO nowadays and keep growing and growing. If you don't start now then you will be left behind. So many new people came and start investing in ICO, so its a hot investment now.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

The best way to follow a good ICO is to see the developments of the ICO in the marketcap, so you can analyze how the prospects rise when you invest. and look closely at the ICO product whether it will be accepted in the market, and learn correctly about the Company.and so that you do not lose, my suggestion is when will sell the coin you see the value of sale and a little more patience, because value of sale in world crypto very unpredictable.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

It’s the same as asking: is it ok to buy a car?
Read withepapers, check the reviews on tokens and invest without any fear
Fippy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

If it is good ICO with a big community, good team and nice idea of the project . Then it is good time to invest in it. But now you need to choose ICO very careful , or you can loose a lot.
Regards.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
norashing

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

i think we can earn more profit with ICO. you should choose potential ICOs before you want to invest. Currently, there are many ico projects in the crypto-currency market but most of the projects have no outstanding or inexperienced team in promoting to investors. Try to find potential projects that have well-known experts in the digital market, have a professional marketing team, professional development team, human history will obviously give us a potential project. i know have very much investor can get big profit from ICO, ICO them invest grow up x2 x3 when it have been listing on exchange.

Mr.Been

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Now investment ico should not be a good time, the ico market has been very cold, a lot of COINS have been below the issue price, participating in the ico is not as good as buying the encrypted currency below the issue price.
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

It's always a good time to invest in ICO if you can find good project with promising ideas, clear whitepaper etc. As for me, I don't like such type of investment because I just give my money somebody and I can't control what's going on with the project.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

If the ICO is slated to end June this year or any other month after June, then it is probably a good time, maximum returns coming from the near cheapest Bitcoin or Ethereum price for this year.

If the ICO is about to end, then no. You might be able to buy cheaper when it gets listed in an exchange.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

for now it is very much a trending ICO to all the talks that know the world of cryptocurrency and for now is very good to participate in ICO but you should be able to choose a good ICO and that really real because more and more ICO increasingly difficult to choose what ICO very good.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

To answer whether this is the right time to invest in ICO is clear now is the right time because the price of ETH is also decreasing, so with the case you are experiencing less precise course of the project that you follow at the time of its token listing because now is the Market is experiencing a trend decrease, so better hodl only tokens that you still hold at this time, because if you sell must be very loss because not according to ICO price at the time of purchase.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

Now we see the situation when coin/token after listing on any exchange may cost 2x lower from ICO price.

Now is a good time to buy undervalued coins/tokens on exchanges!

Sid1611

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

it is always a good time if you pick up the right project like blockport, Abyss etc
alexpoker

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

At this bad time I will invest in blockchains only. Blockchains is the most profitable category of ICO's. You can try same stategy.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

The right time to invest in ICO will begin after the market starts to rise again. But even now there are ICO that have great potential so the price of their coins will certainly rise after the start trading on the exchange.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

Sometimes the very reason why price is drastically falling is because of big whales pulling the price down to gain big profit. Also there is no perfect time for it is always depends on the project and not the time.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

Basically., keep trying to adjusting everything to the existing circumstances. And anyhow, the declining is not going to be continuously, of course., on ICO that really has a good project, it will not bring to a losses, it will definitely be on the more positive side.

Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

To me I don't think now is a good time to invest in ICOs. People have been complaining about how they have not been making good profits from investing in ICOs since the beginning of the year.
 So what I will advise you to do is invest in coins that have recently just concluded their ICOs and are still trading in Small exchanges and you wait until the price goes below the ICO price.
And Do not invest in ICOs that are over hyped, you might end up regretting.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:48:18 AM

So now, too, is a good time to invest, since now too, there are many good and perspective projects that collect huge amounts, and entering the stock market make a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: