Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Meet the people making Crypto mainstream  (Read 1545 times)
MJ@BitCoinage

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:57:16 AM

Is there any official announcement channel where I can follow news

Yes here is our Discord chat for news/updates: https://discord.gg/fk755t6
MJ@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

This is a very promising project! I am also very curious when the bounty campaign will be launched. Will it be announced here?

Thanks for the positive feedback. FYI so everyone knows as well our bounty link is also now available at the bottom of our ANN post. We have plenty of space in our bounty program still, welcome to our community:

Discord: https://discord.gg/fk755t6
Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387165
MJ@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:39:04 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 10:35:52 PM by MJ@BitCoinage

The BitCoinage Exchange will be the first exchange built from the ground up for non-tech people. Hope to see your UX/UI trading platform . Do you guys plan to build an ios/android app like binance . Cause nowadays and future people tend to use app for trading than laptop. If you can do this . this will create a good effect .

can’t more agree . Binance app is awesome . It fast and easy to use . if this project could develope as binance . i think it will be very potential

@teoco162 @jacob161 an app. is in the planning for the future once we launch the arbitrage exchange and get it up and running for everyone. Stay tuned as we begin fundraising soon.  Presale is 50% discount, only purchase from our site if not citizen of USA or China.
Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:55:54 AM

Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on developments
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 09:28:42 AM by willliamjames

Arbitrage Exchange- sound good and interesting . with this new people can easily trade with others exchanges . Looking forward to the user interface
Freddie197

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

Gald to see a team that has real things done already, will read more as it comes out. Have some skill in this area
Archie1973

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:13:32 AM

I see that you guys told that will lauch Arbitrage Trading. So this is an decentralized exchange or centralized ?
Ethan112

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:27:34 PM

I see that you guys told that will lauch Arbitrage Trading. So this is an decentralized exchange or centralized ?
I think that will be an decentralized exchange but the diffrent is that they mention arbitrage trading .it will be the first exchange to do Arbitrage Trading . But now i am still not get what is exactly difference between arbitrage trading from other exchange
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

I think that will be an decentralized exchange but the diffrent is that they mention arbitrage trading .it will be the first exchange to do Arbitrage Trading . But now i am still not get what is exactly difference between arbitrage trading from other exchange
I have read in their white paper , they have told that  it is capable of trading across all other exchanges via our arbitrage technology. - Connected because it is easy enough for a non-techy person to operate and use . trading worldwide across other exchanges
Edward1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

When is airdrop how do I get the coin
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

From my understanding of the wp the fact of arbitrage trading between many centralized and decentralized exchanges allowing you to interconnect the profits around the world such as the "kimchi premium."
Samuel185

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

I have some question about Enterprise Blockchain: Decentralized Storage For Centralized Data . So you guys gonna create your own blockchain to store data or hire the 3rd parties to store all the data . could you describe a little abouth the mechanism of this part ?
Max79

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I have some question about Enterprise Blockchain: Decentralized Storage For Centralized Data . So you guys gonna create your own blockchain to store data or hire the 3rd parties to store all the data . could you describe a little abouth the mechanism of this part ?
I think they will create their own blockchain to store the data . cause if you want the data to be safe , you must create something your own . you will fully understand the core of the system . I think it is the best way to gain more trust and have more chance to develope project in the future
Daniel355

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

Sorry but i am new in crypto field . Could anyone explain to me what is the word “atomic swap’ mean
MJ@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

@teoco161 We are not an escrow service at all. Bitcoinage Exchange is an exchange that offers pairings across multiple exchanges from a single interface. The benefit of our service is that traders will have more options for entering price points as well as more possible pairings, including those in region-specific and fiat-specific exchanges. "Bloodhound," our machine learning system, will suggest the most profitable trades within those parameters.

@danie161 "Hybrid area" in this case refers to our attempt to bring a full-featured user experience as well as security and reliability to cryptocurrency. Bitcoinage's services are all aimed at transitioning people's assets from the traditional financial system to a blockchain one.

@William1978 & @Masteriano4423 In the centralized world of finances and banking, you have ease of use and easy access, peace of mind that your accounts are insured by the FDIC. We want to offer those benefits as well as the ones afforded by the blockchain. Bitcoinage's Arbitrage Exchange, Educational Portal, and Currency Insurance will aim to build a new financial sector on the blockchain that non-techy people would feel comfortable with using, and that early adopters would also find value in. The gap between those two financial systems and those two user-bases alike is where we find the "hybrid area."
MJ@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:25:08 AM

I have some question about Enterprise Blockchain: Decentralized Storage For Centralized Data . So you guys gonna create your own blockchain to store data or hire the 3rd parties to store all the data . could you describe a little about the mechanism of this part?

Our Enterprise blockchain is going to be stored on a third-party cloud container
Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:59:50 AM

Sorry but i am new in crypto field . Could anyone explain to me what is the word “atomic swap’ mean
Atomic swap is a smart contract technology that enables exchange of one cryptocurrency for another without using centralized intermediaries, such as exchanges . So in this project atomic swap will allow for a lower fee and faster trades between a wider range of currencies.
Dylan365

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:53:40 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 09:35:30 AM by Dylan365

In  ARBITRAGE trading , we can use the bots to have a good entry and exist . But I just wonder that everybody in the exchanges use the same bot and they will not effective anymore .
Riley678

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

Will there be any kind of plans to held some bounty campaign in the future?
Teddy1968

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

I see this part in phase 2 :  Cryptocurrency Educational Portal . So what kind of form that you guys will present to investores . in the website , forums or something ? Can’t wait to see this program lauch cause it will bring more crypto knowledge to people
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: