Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Meet the people making Crypto mainstream  (Read 1545 times)
Theodore19

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:20:27 AM

About the phase 3 Insurance company , I love the idea of this program . but 1 quesiton , what is the maximum percentage of the insurance program ?
David454545

Activity: 71
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

About the phase 3 Insurance company , I love the idea of this program . but 1 quesiton , what is the maximum percentage of the insurance program ?

Same concern as you . This part will make a huge diffrent from other project . But i think it will need some condition to join this program . you must pay some fee to join in the insurance program . but yes . i also would like to know about the maximum percentage of the insurance ?
MJ@BitCoinage

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

What is the fee of trading in your exchange ?

The final fee structure is still under development and testing.
MJ@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Will there be any kind of plans to held some bounty campaign in the future?

Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3387165

Signature Campaign click and apply here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/xCW9hlGK1ypthzcl2
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

wishing all the best to the team for the success of the project I  will also take part in  to get your award
ArloArlo

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

In  ARBITRAGE trading , we can use the bots to have a good entry and exist . But I just wonder that everybody in the exchanges use the same bot and they will not effective anymore .
Nope I don’t think that . i think there must be something diffrent and innonvation than traditional exchanges now . let see we can hope an good exchange with high tech can help traders to earn more money .
HugoHugo2

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

It’s great to read this customers before profits. Not many exchanges nowadays have a strong support system . even in the forums , it took long time to get an answer from the admin . so hoping that you guys keep your word as the beginning till forever haha. Cause fast support can lead to tons of effective feeling and trust from investors
Ellis1234

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

BitCoinage will create an affordable multi-level pricing program to best meet the need of our clients based upon the amount of crypto they expect to insure. initial programs will insure against hacking up to $500,000.How cool is that . You guys will create an huge effective to the crypto world
panovnu

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

Would you care to explain why we should invest in this project instead of other reliable options ? What unique features this coin got ?
Leonon9876

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

BitCoinage will create an affordable multi-level pricing program to best meet the need of our clients based upon the amount of crypto they expect to insure. initial programs will insure against hacking up to $500,000.How cool is that . You guys will create an huge effective to the crypto world
yes agree with you . if this project run well , especially abouth the insurance program .more and more traders will join . also it will bring a positive effective to all investors . Cause their goal is not focus on making profit but focus to create an new secure ecosystem. 
MJ@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

@David454545 as well as @Theodore19, XBCN will insure account holdings 100% of up to $500,000 being that the insuree passes the insurance investigation.
SS@BitCoinage

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

Here's an updated acceptance list for the XBCN signature bounty program: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ftSNWidZ2EGDpxWwpXNdamLf8Y-SjvWlhNfpRcKnMAw/edit?usp=sharing
SS@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 11:39:02 PM by SS@BitCoinage

wishing all the best to the team for the success of the project I  will also take part in  to get your award

Thank you @Reuben89 for your support and successful wishes. We will have the option to buy XBCN directly from our website, make sure to only buy from our site for your protection.
bibitao61

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:35:17 AM

Gonna research more about this project. seems very interesting. Almost convinced me to invest. Cheesy
SS@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:58 AM

Could you explan to me why we should use your hybrid area ? I still not get what exactly your mean . So you guys are like an escrew service or something ?

Yes . Agree your question ? give us the reason why we should you hybrid area . also explain in deatail what is exatly this area about ?

@daniel61 did your question about why one should use our hybrid area and what it is, get answered for you with one of our responses?
SS@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Would you care to explain why we should invest in this project instead of other reliable options ? What unique features this coin got ?
@panovnu What other simple ways of introducing newbies to crypto through other than machine learning in our arbitrage exchange, do you have your personal crypto holdings insured? We would educate people on how to enter crypto through our exchange and teach them how to protect themselves from fraud/theft with our insurance. Providing a peace-of-mind, for all users regardless expertise level, from the beginning to the end of the customer's successful experience is our goal.
danie161

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

BitCoinage is the first Arbitrage trading exchange. Exchanges regularly set the price for Cryptocurrency at different levels. Now you can take advantage of that inconsistency by trading between exchanges. It means there is gap of price between each exchanges. Base on that gap we can buy on this exchange and sell on that exchange with higher price . wow . very imppresed
SS@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

BitCoinage is the first Arbitrage trading exchange. Exchanges regularly set the price for Cryptocurrency at different levels. Now you can take advantage of that inconsistency by trading between exchanges. It means there is gap of price between each exchange. Base on that gap we can buy on this exchange and sell on that exchange with a higher price. wow. very impressed

Precisely, all while getting to profit with our machine learning bot, "Bloodhound AI." To take it a step further, we are planning to educate the many people who are dying with interest to get into crypto on how to safely enter and provide them with the same peace-of-mind experienced at many centralized financial institutions by protecting their holdings with individual insurance, which nobody has done before.
SS@BitCoinage

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:06:18 AM

Our signature bounty has begun a week ago, here is the updated list of those that are accepted to go ahead and begin if you have not already. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ftSNWidZ2EGDpxWwpXNdamLf8Y-SjvWlhNfpRcKnMAw/edit?usp=sharing

Don't forget to email your proof of authorship links via word doc or email weekly by 12pm EST every Wednesday night to: social.bitcoinage@gmail.com
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

BitCoinage is the first Arbitrage trading exchange. Exchanges regularly set the price for Cryptocurrency at different levels. Now you can take advantage of that inconsistency by trading between exchanges. It means there is gap of price between each exchanges. Base on that gap we can buy on this exchange and sell on that exchange with higher price . wow . very imppresed

But I still have something unclear in my mind . Cause each exchange has their own wallet , so how we can buy and sell bewtween these exchange on bitcoinage exchange . Does bitcoinage use api of these exchanges ? and bitcoinage will connect only decentralized exchange or all centralized exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: