Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
NileCoin ICO (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

NileCoin ICO

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

If this right, this will will be bring many good effect to cryptocurrency world, because by legalize Bitcoin, that will be make many people join to invest in crypto and the price rates of cryptocurrency  will be going up.
And I hope my country will be legalize bitcoin too, not just my country, but I hope all country will be legalize Bitcoin, and I hope bitcoin price always stable.
And I think this is good choose from Russian Government to take this way, because their country also will be get good effect at their financial later.
I think will be many people feel happy to hear this news.
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

this is good news for all of us, because russia is the country that contributes most to the world of crypto currency.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.

I believe this is not a fake news. And I hope this brave move from Russia will be followed by US and other big countries.
If that happened, we might have strong bull here.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

to be honest i will believe this news only when i see them pass the law for cryptocurrencies and not a day sooner. because history proves that the news from Russia regarding cryptocurrencies have always been contradictory and all over the place. one day we hear they are going to legalize it and have no problem with bitcoin and the next time we hear someone saying bitcoin and cryptocurrencies should not even be allowed to exist! of course most of it is news bullshit clickbait but there is sometimes some contradictory views among government officials too which makes it harder to believe anything that comes from them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

Russia is drawing the future of world economy now. Putin is a smart guy and he really knows what to do.
I think world start to change now after Russia support to crypto Currencies
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

I think that the legalization of cryptocurrency market in Russia has more negative than positive consequences. The proposal of legalization of cryptocurrency in Russia is held under the aegis of the fight against illegal money transfers. However, to solve this problem, it is proposed that the state should control crypto-currency transfers. In this scenario, Bitcoin will lose its decentralized nature and will be subject to strict control by the government.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

By July this current year, cryptocurrencies in Russia will be legalized under a regulatory package called Digital Assets Regulation Bill. This is another legalization under a regulation and many of the countries that legalized bitcoin falls under this method, others combines regulation and taxation. This is nothing new but other countries will surely follow this kind of cryptocurrency management in the years to come.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

No one knows how the beginning regulation of the crypto market will affect its participants in Russia.The bill is not ready yet and discussions are still underway.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:13:46 AM

It is good news that countries are now ready to legalise the cryptocurrency market.
But countries are looking to tighten regulation of ICO and ICO, which could lead to the disappearance of many worthless ICO tokens.

katixrecamara

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

I hope OP would post the link for this to verify.
Anyway, if this is indeed true, this will surely bring christmas very for us all. This is in itself a success to the crypto community. This will encourage many others to invest in crypto, and prices will surely shoot up.
Hopefully, other countries will follow suit and imitate Russia, among others, that embraces cryptocurrency.
This is going to be a big player for 2018
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

Anyway, if this is indeed true, this will surely bring christmas very for us all. This is in itself a success to the crypto community. This will encourage many others to invest in crypto, and prices will surely shoot up.
Hopefully, other countries will follow suit and imitate Russia, among others, that embraces cryptocurrency.
I agree One of the Aticipated news this year. Russia is among the biggest Market in the whole world. They have a big conference and part of that G20 country are all invited and more to that they are going tackle the Trade war happening and the adoption of Cryptocurrency.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

Legalising bitcoin in Russia has a good benefit for cryptocurrency world as a whole which make the volume of bitcoin transaction increases but it also give a negative impact of cryptocurrencies in Russia country alone where a so called centralised attempt of bitcoin in that area but the majority affect give us a good benefit at least Putin are adopting the cryptocurrency trend.
spikyz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

betrayed once and hopefully all is well now
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

Yep! Maybe he can post the link to which this news came out from.  Grin
Anyway, should this be true it can literally have a domino effect on other countries and may yield good potential for our coins.
You see, this will definitely bring in more investors to the digital currency in this decentralized space.
A victory to our community.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100