Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:32:50 AM

I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
right were tired of fake news even it positive and negative,market are reacting too fast when some issues thrown to bitcoins,most are negative but some is like this positive.if russian government finally accept bitcoin as legal currency and can be used nationwide like japan,well this must be the start of mooning so lets continue updated about this one.coz maybe this is the end of our waiting
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

I would not be so sure about the positive aspects of this news. When the government begins to intervene — wait for trouble.
A recent example — Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro, who uses cryptocurrency in his corrupt schemes.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

This is particularly a great new for the cryptocurrency community. Legalizing cryptos in just a very short time is quite  impressive, although they may have prepared quite a long time for this - but who cares as  long as crpytos will now be legal in Russia.
Am sure other countries will follow.
On the other hand, in our country, steps have now been taken to regulate cryptos  - then maybe legalizing it will come next.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

That is great. Now India and China will be roasted. It is a fact that Russia is a big country. Yet, it is less populated than China and India. On the other hand, it will really help the cryptocurrency as many people will try to invest in it. I heard once that Russia was going to ban it, have they changed their mind or what? Either way, I hope they will legalize it as they stated and I hope it will be a big step into achieving what we always wanted.
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

I would not be so sure about the positive aspects of this news. When the government begins to intervene — wait for trouble.
A recent example — Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro, who uses cryptocurrency in his corrupt schemes.
I have the same opinion. I am always cautious about the news, when governments declare legalization.

kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

I doubt that in russia there will be decent regulation in the field of crypto-currency. They have a weak economy
goodrus69

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

I think it will very well affect the market, but in my opinion, the purpose of these bills will be to take away money from people.
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

I suppose that with the "legalize" they'll add wild tax laws.
AccordToken

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.

Russia In the list of Crypto friendly nations. We need more
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.
Please!! don't let this be fake news because this will bring a good positive impact on the crypto worlds and heads will defiantly turn.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Although this, if true, would be some good news that we desperately need to boost BTCBTCBTC. BTCBTCBTC's been slumping for quite a while already, we need to inject some positivity to bring it up again.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cobak pole

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

this is very interesting information and this I think can give more benefit for users of crypto currency hopefully for the next few months crypto price start to recover.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

I think not everything is as good as it seems. And this is not about legalization, but about tough regulation of the government's crypto currency.

Nevzat

Activity: 97

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

That’s a great news for sure. Russia is a very big country with crowded population so the number of investors are great there. If that happens it can effect even the worst coin in good way so i can’t even imagine what will happen to ethereum.

dimpsk

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

That’s a great news for sure. Russia is a very big country with crowded population so the number of investors are great there. If that happens it can effect even the worst coin in good way so i can’t even imagine what will happen to ethereum.

The number of investors in  Russia are about 100 000. That many people have stock shares. Even 1 or 2. Others have nothing. Is this number great or not very - i don't know.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

The number of investors in  Russia are about 100 000. That many people have stock shares. Even 1 or 2. Others have nothing. Is this number great or not very - i don't know.
That is a bigger event coming for the crypto users as the users of Russia are considered as a higher amount of population and when the state will announce its legitimacy then it will be announced all over the country and then at that time more and more people from that country will invest their money in bitcoin and as with that the price of bitcoin will increase so people from all parts of the world will also put their money in bitcoin.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

I hope this isn't fake news and it turns out true. Russia is very big populated country. There are many people in our russian local forums too. I hope they will legalize it and regulate icos so we may see trustable altcoins from Russia.
right were tired of fake news even it positive and negative,market are reacting too fast when some issues thrown to bitcoins,most are negative but some is like this positive.if russian government finally accept bitcoin as legal currency and can be used nationwide like japan,well this must be the start of mooning so lets continue updated about this one.coz maybe this is the end of our waiting
It is not a fake news as you can see the remarks on that matter by the current Russian leader on google. They said that they are going to legalize crypto coins in their country so that people of Russia can more conveniently use bitcoin and other altcoins in their state. They said that crypt is the future of economy and the future of rich with digital era.

In that case we can say that the price of it will boost just like at the time when Japan legalized bitcoin in their country.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

The number of investors in  Russia are about 100 000. That many people have stock shares. Even 1 or 2. Others have nothing. Is this number great or not very - i don't know.
That is a bigger event coming for the crypto users as the users of Russia are considered as a higher amount of population and when the state will announce its legitimacy then it will be announced all over the country and then at that time more and more people from that country will invest their money in bitcoin and as with that the price of bitcoin will increase so people from all parts of the world will also put their money in bitcoin.

They could invest their money into  cryptocurrences if they had some. But they have not.  Generally it a very poor  country nowdays. Twice more poor then Estonia for example.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

It is not a fake news as you can see the remarks on that matter by the current Russian leader on google. They said that they are going to legalize crypto coins in their country so that people of Russia can more conveniently use bitcoin and other altcoins in their state. They said that crypt is the future of economy and the future of rich with digital era.

In that case we can say that the price of it will boost just like at the time when Japan legalized bitcoin in their country.

There is no talk about using crypto as official payment system.
Only two points:
1) ICO as crowdfunding event.
2) Taxes on crypto mining to fill budget.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

Russia has long had to accept the regulation of the Cryptocurrency and receive money from foreign investors to circumvent the sanctions. But we are still waiting. I hope this is really going to happen in this summer
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: