Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:32:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

Great news!I believe Russia will become the very first country where crypto will be officially recognized and legalized by the presidend and  goverment and all cryptotraders and investors can feel free,safely and happy there Smiley
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.
If this is true, it is a big boost for  the market to regain again. I think the bull will starts to kicks in the moment it is implemented. Its been a months since I saw the green market, hoping I will see it in this coming month.
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

The government of the Russian Federation is trying to take control of the cryptocurrency market. In this can be positive and negative sides. We will see it when the law is passed and it comes into force. It is too early to draw conclusions.
slonbegemot

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

It was expected and necessary. There are a lot of crypto under control in the market right now. I just want the rules which will allow people like me to be involved in crypto market

● ● ●  ETERNAL TRUSTS  ● ● ●
A Dream That Is Destined To Succeed
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

The only reason they want to legalize cryptocurrency is that miners,traders and others will be obligated to pay taxes. But I don't want to pay some extras and disclose my income. anyway it is a good step forward,but let's see what will happen next
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

The only reason they want to legalize cryptocurrency is that miners,traders and others will be obligated to pay taxes. But I don't want to pay some extras and disclose my income. anyway it is a good step forward,but let's see what will happen next
If you like it or not you will end up paying the tax eventually , when you convert the digital coins to fiat currency then you will be entitled to pay your taxes, you do not need to disclose the coins but i am sure there will be some sort of regulation around it too when everything is said and done and what governments are trying to do is to bring some transparency in the flow of money.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.

The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.

Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.

A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.

Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

NilecoinTeam.

Cryptocurrencies will never be legalized in Russia under Vladimir Putin. Mining may be legalized for the purpose of additional taxation of miners.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

If this happens, I think it's better for us than bad!
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

I agree with the message that it is higher. Do kaki or vynovki early. It is good or bad to see from the law that they will accept.
JcJet

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

It's inetresting to see that such news recieve so much positive comments.
In Russia, the reaction to these regulation attemps are mostly negative, because everyone thinking that its being made to make money on miners or to restrict mining at all, because in soviet russia you don't mine crypto, crypto mines you. Can't say they're wrong, we'll see. I'm living in russia btw.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

Hello everyone! I was very pleased with this news. Now Russia is on a new path and keeping pace with the times. I hope that this will happen, and then it will be great news for the world cryptocurrency. And most importantly, later, the price of bitcoin will rise again)))
MashaVik

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

All that is done for good is good. But I think the idea is good, but again too clever by half politicians and the law can turn to the bad side. But legalization is not bad.
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

Well i think it's just a news as of now. The government of the Russia might be trying to take control of the cryptocurrency market. This can have positive and negative sides as well. We will see it when the law is passed and it comes into force. It is too early to draw conclusions now.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Hello everyone! I was very pleased with this news. Now Russia is on a new path and keeping pace with the times. I hope that this will happen, and then it will be great news for the world cryptocurrency. And most importantly, later, the price of bitcoin will rise again)))
If such a large country takes a step toward the legalization of crypto currencies, then this will benefit the entire sphere of crypto currencies in the world. The main thing is that Russia does not spoil anything and created a law that would satisfy the demands of both the state and users of crypto currency.
MissIndependent

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

Great news for cryptocurrency. Timely for South Korea's decision to accept regulation cryptos. Let's hope prices will fly mid of this year.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

Awesome news, what from source it comes? Hope we can trust you.
I really want to see the fight between countries, who adopts crypto at first  Grin.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Cryptocurrency it is the new field of modern economy, so government regulation is the logical process of the development.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

Awesome news, what from source it comes? Hope we can trust you.
I really want to see the fight between countries, who adopts crypto at first  Grin.

Do not believe on it. Most of those news are fake, and they are just trying to speculate about what is really gonna happen with cryptos. Probably, 2 out of five news are not fake or manipulated ones.
In this kind of market, everyone does as much as they can in order to provide more liquidity.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

Cryptocurrency it is the new field of modern economy, so government regulation is the logical process of the development.

Yes, it is very logical that the state wants to control the new sphere of the economy. I think that very big money will come to the crypto economy after the legalization, this money will raise the entire block chain to a new level.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

To be honest I think that russian government (as well as many others) has not decided what direction they want to move yet . I would not be surprised if the crypto will be restricted at the very end...

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: