Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
belka6619

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

Most likely, Russia will soon legalize the cryptocurrency.
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

Most likely, Russia will soon legalize the cryptocurrency.

What do you mean under legalizing can you clarify it.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

Russia is subject to economic sanctions in Europe and the United States! Domestic economic development is very depressed, through cryptocurrency perhaps can develop the domestic economy better!

Recognize the legal crypto-currency, attract some crypto-currency teams to Russia's development projects, promote economic development!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

For me I don't believe in any thing Russia is saying about the Cryptocurrencies unless they implement it first, this is not the first time of seen news like this concerning Russia but at the end of the day won't be true, the only country that I like is Japan they always keep to their words

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

A number of requirements will be submitted to the mining process, including the registration of entities carrying out such activities and the procedure for their taxation. What kind of tax will the miners charge - at the moment it is unknown.

The presidential administration set that tokens have the same nature as securities.
What about crypto rubles - It cannot be mined, it will not be anonymous, and in general the whole system will not be decentralized.
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

A number of requirements will be submitted to the mining process, including the registration of entities carrying out such activities and the procedure for their taxation. What kind of tax will the miners charge - at the moment it is unknown.

The presidential administration set that tokens have the same nature as securities.
What about crypto rubles - It cannot be mined, it will not be anonymous, and in general the whole system will not be decentralized.

And what is the gain for crypto community from another bolivar I wonder.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

That’s a great news for sure. Russia is a very big country with crowded population so the number of investors are great there. If that happens it can effect even the worst coin in good way and the market generally.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

I am looking forward to what effect Russia will have after legalizing cryptocurrency! I really want to know how they will supervise and develop the market!

Bezuprechnyj

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

The legalization of the categories related to the cryptocurrency sphere at the legislative level is necessary only for the regulation of the crypto-business and the emergence of several articles of taxation. Of course this will have a positive impact on the image of cryptocurrencies as a means of payment and will draw the attention of sceptics, who did not believe in the prospects of cryptocurrencies and the possibility of their use in everyday life. However, unfortunately, this will not simplify the process of ICO, trading on the exchange and etc. This will make them even harder and more expensive, but legal... Perhaps in some other country it would be the opposite, but in Russia, believe me, things will be exactly in this way.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

More good news. With russia which is one of the world powers legalizing the cryptocurrency market it won't be long until other countries follow suit because the crypto market is a way that their citizens can make a lot of money which is a good thing. I'm guessing that with that legalization there would be regulations placed on it too which will help prevent market manipulation.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
olgahappy

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

At the moment in Russia, the Ministry of Finance proposes to consider cryptocurrencies and tokens as digital financial assets that are not legal tender in the Russian Federation. You can only trade on Russian exchanges. Exchange operators must be registered as legal entities and comply with the Federal laws "on the securities market" and "on organized trade". The presidential administration believes that tokens have the same character as securities. The Central Bank and the government will have to prepare amendments to the legislation providing for the definition of such concepts as" cryptocurrency"," token","smart contract"by July 1, 2018. At the same time, it is stipulated that the ruble will still have the status of the only legal means of payment.
In Russia, everything is done only to ensure that ordinary people could not become rich.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

If all this is true then this is a boon for cryptocurrency,When more and more countries in the world recognize cryptocurrencies, the market will develop many times faster than before. Especially the recognition of these big countries and developed countries, I think it's really great. When that day comes, I will definitely celebrate

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
zelante

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

to be honest, I very poorly believe that Russia will be able to legalize the cryptocurrency and ordinary Russians will be able to do it. Russia is a very complex country of people who want to engage in cryptocurrency. so I would not draw far-reaching conclusions.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

This has to have a huge impact in the crypto price ...many countries will follow and will see more adoption.

xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

I'm afraid that the rules of regulation will be tough enough and make the organization of ICO in Russia senseless. This will provoke the withdrawal of projects from Russia to other countries.

hxtxlcb

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

The good news is that Russia always walks in front of the world in terms of cryptocurrency. They will become the second country officially recognized as a cryptocurrency after Japan.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

I doubt this would happen because Russia is already banning Telegram where most of the crypto groups are active. However, if I had to believe your news, I would say that it is an amazing news and its effects would definitely be seen across the entire market.
On the negative side, the Supreme court of India has rejected to give any relief to the crypto community by not blocking recent move by RBI to ban crypto exchanges.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Great news,so soon all the Russians can easly buy  legalized crypto and it will kick our coins prices up.Russia has more than 100 millions population,so you can imagine the huge new market.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Nice! Russia is one of the countries that definitely should and should have legalized bitcoin earlier, but now that Russia will be legalizing it I have a great great feeling that their economy would improve by the end of 2018 or in the summer of 2019, but I am quite sure that Russia's economy would be definitely be better.
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

Nice! Russia is one of the countries that definitely should and should have legalized bitcoin earlier, but now that Russia will be legalizing it I have a great great feeling that their economy would improve by the end of 2018 or in the summer of 2019, but I am quite sure that Russia's economy would be definitely be better.

Russia is a main market for some cryptocurrencies thus it's really important for us to see this take place this year. It can be the best decission we ever seen until this year in crypto markets. I fully support this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: