Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

In fact, such changes could be truly wonderful news for the whole world crypto. Yes, and Russia could get an additional stimulus to development.

What naivety. The current Russian authorities will not recognize any cryptocurrency as a means of payment, moreover, they are going to leave the possibility of buying cryptocurrency only for qualified investors owning amounts of 100,000 dollars.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:42:29 PM

Truly great news. After all, Russia is one of the largest world powers. If this state legalizes the crypto market, then there will be solid progress and further growth of the crypto
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:14:00 AM

I suppose that that is greater like some other manipulation by using wealthy people, in case you do not already recognize, then in the crypto-currency manipulation it's miles the complete market, and if they forestall manipulating, then the marketplace will simply die, that is a 0-selection challenge.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

In fact, such changes could be truly wonderful news for the whole world crypto. Yes, and Russia could get an additional stimulus to development.

What naivety. The current Russian authorities will not recognize any cryptocurrency as a means of payment, moreover, they are going to leave the possibility of buying cryptocurrency only for qualified investors owning amounts of 100,000 dollars.
It seems that it is so. When Russia finally accepts the laws on the crypto currency, I think it will greatly disappoint its admirers. The power of Russia is not going to give the people the freedom to trade in crypto currency. It will be something stripped down and for the elite. The only bill that I like about them in the crypto currency is the draft law on the regulation of the ICO. It is so tough for possible manifestations of fraud that completely excludes any fraud in this area of activity.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

Thanks to such legalization, the crypto market can get powerful resources for its active growth, because Russia is really a great power with a lot of resources and prospects.
bbbbbvm

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:41:16 AM

I think this is good news. Once the cryptocurrency is legalized, it can be publicly traded. On the other hand, its value is recognized. Putin is a brave person. I support cryptocurrency.
Ninjacointop

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

I very much doubt the competence of Russian lawmakers. What they can really do is to prohibit the entire cryptocurrency and introduce criminal responsibility for its use.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

If it would happen, whole crypto will have an impact. Russia is one of the biggest market.
Anyway, I think Russia should consider crypto as a payment method. Some cryptos are really focusing into real life usage (Ex- DeepOnion).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

I don't think Russia will legalize ico this year. For a country with strict capital controls, it does not want funds to flow freely. It only wants funds to come in and not go out. Once ico is needed, a lot of money will go abroad through this method.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

I think that it is a good policy for Russia to legalize the cryptocurrency market, but I have several questions. When the encryption market is legalized, what aspects of the cryptocurrency market will they be regulated? What changes will happen to exchange fees and tax rates?

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

It seems that it is so. When Russia finally accepts the laws on the crypto currency, I think it will greatly disappoint its admirers. The power of Russia is not going to give the people the freedom to trade in crypto currency. It will be something stripped down and for the elite. The only bill that I like about them in the crypto currency is the draft law on the regulation of the ICO. It is so tough for possible manifestations of fraud that completely excludes any fraud in this area of activity.

I agree that the most reasonable in this package of laws is the law on the regulation of ICO, the only problem is that more and more Russian crypto start-ups are choosing foreign jurisdictions for their placements.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:52:09 AM

I suppose that this is more like another manipulation with the aid of wealthy people, in case you do no longer already understand, then inside the crypto-currency manipulation it's far the whole market, and in the event that they forestall manipulating, then the marketplace will surely die, that is a 0-selection challenge.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:02:51 AM

As I have said before, nations that embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies will find themselves leading over the next few years. They will attract investors and capital, as well as skilled labor, while nations with restrictive laws will fall behind.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

This is great news and go along with my thoughts that the world governments are behind crypto and rolling it out all the while acting like they dislike it.  The next pump in crypto should be epic.

pshannon21658

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

But countries are looking to tighten regulation of ICO and ICO, which could lead to the disappearance of many worthless ICO tokens.
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

I realy pray this news be true and real , if yes, then i should start dancing because the crypto is set to experience a turnaround. although i know that in few years to come most countries wont have any other choice than to adopt cryptocurrency and  blockchain technology due to its great benefits,
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

I have mixed feelings about it. With any other country, this news would be a source of rejoicing, but here...On one hand, it can benefit the country, but on the other, it may help money-launderers.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

I think Russia is the last country where the crypto currency is legalized. The very government is afraid to make a decision because then they will not be able to control the inhabitants of this strange country ...
SakuraBSL

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

there is also not so simple. There are their pitfalls, it will be necessary to look at the fully prepared law and then everything will be clear
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Russia has managed to hold its political year and successfully held the celebration of the World Cup 2018, maybe they will start to focus on some aspects which one of them is the regulation of cryptocurrency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: