Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:18:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

Russian has been a pioneer in legalizing cryptocurrency. I think if it works, other countries will gradually follow. This is necessary for future cryptocurrency development. I hope Russia will succeed in this.

zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

Russia is one of the advanced countries in the world, in my opinion. I don't understand how they survive and even prosper much better than they did before the imposed sanctions. The decision to adopt the cryptocurrency ones again proves that Russia tries to go hand in hand with the newest trends and be more open to the people. Cryptocurrency is the future, however, I believe that it will explode as a bubble, but I still believe in it and I think that in Russia it will have a huge success and warm adoption by almost everyone.
opobo4real

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

If Truely Russia legalised crypto currency market then it is a positive news because it would really help
and boost the crypto market.
It will produce good effect to cryptocurrency world,
 This will allow crypto to attract more investors which will boost the value of crypto.
Shunyo

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

This will add the fuel to the fire of bitcoin bull run which has already started, surely a very positive news indeed.  Also it will add pressure on countries like India to take a positive stance on crypto as they are in process of taking a call to define the law for cryptocurrencies presently.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

The adoption of a package of laws on cryptocurrencies has been postponed to autumn. It is also stated that cryptocurrencies will not be recognized as legal tender and that the miners and owners of the capital will have to pay all taxes, like the rest of the entrepreneurs. https://forklog.com/anatolij-aksakov-v-rf-vladeltsev-kriptovalyut-obyazhut-platit-13-protsentnyj-podohodnyj-nalog/
PavelRostov

Activity: 632
Merit: 108

https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

From the legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia, investors will only have more problems. It would be better if the Russian government left everything as it is now and did not adopt any laws.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
LowBrain

Activity: 631
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

From the legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia, investors will only have more problems. It would be better if the Russian government left everything as it is now and did not adopt any laws.
If cryptocurrencies be legalized, huge investors will be relieved. There will be new economy with legal guarantees and trust management.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

russian government take advantage to that case, and also, other countries who legalize cryptocurrency in their country might adopt what the laws that russian government applied to their country.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

The adoption of a package of laws on cryptocurrencies has been postponed to autumn. It is also stated that cryptocurrencies will not be recognized as legal tender and that the miners and owners of the capital will have to pay all taxes, like the rest of the entrepreneurs. https://forklog.com/anatolij-aksakov-v-rf-vladeltsev-kriptovalyut-obyazhut-platit-13-protsentnyj-podohodnyj-nalog/
In my opinion, bitcoin can not be the legal tender of a country, it can be regarded as a currency of circulation. This is worth affirming.
EnergiToken

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Rumors about this have been going on the net for months now and I do not think that's true! What did not people come up with already! Do not believe everything.

This is bitcointalk, speculation and rumours is the only thing most people are interested in  Cheesy

Reddit is a far more informative and productive forum for crypto/blockchain discussions - particularly r/cryptocurrency Smiley

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine]
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4629116.0
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

As revealed in a report by the Russian parliament’s official publication on March 1, Russian president Vladimir Putin has set a deadline on July 1 for relevant cryptocurrency legislation to be adopted in the country. Russian authorities are planning to pass new legislation that would effectively legalize cryptocurrency markets by summer 2018.
The report specifically points to two draft laws centered on blockchain technology that have been developed so far. Russia’s Ministry of Finance has put the spotlight on legal guidelines for the issuance of initial coin offerings (ICOs) while the country’s central bank has prepared a separate draft law on crowdfunding.
Two authorities have agreed upon the main regulatory moves on cryptocurrencies, save for one major contradiction when it comes to cryptocurrency exchanges operating in the country. In essence, the central bank isn’t keen on retail traders and investors participating in cryptocurrency trading.
A separate bill on digital assets – to be submitted to the Russian Parliament this month – will aim to establish governance rules surrounding cryptocurrency mining. Individual entrepreneurs will be allowed to enter mining pools established by legally recognized entities and “conduct activities to extract cryptocurrencies that do not fall under the criteria of industrial mining,” said Alexei Mostovshchikov, chair of the Expert Council of the Youth Parliament under the Russian Duma.
Aksakov further stressed that both bills, from the central bank and the finance ministry, will be submitted to the chamber this month.

Unlike other countries, Russia is in no hurry to regulate. In my opinion, this is a sign of caution, namely, not to harm the economy. But still I can assume that Russia will not regulate cryptresources as the same China - hard. And most importantly, ICO must flourish in Russia! Especially promising projects, such as Kelvin Blockchain. Otherwise, quantum technology requires change!
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

In the news, you can say anything, but I would like to see when all the promises will be realized and will begin to act.
I believe that Russia should apply and implement advanced technologies, including adopting crypto-currencies.

last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

Now it's July but I have not heard anything about the legalization of crypto currency in Russia. If someone has accurate information about how things are with the crypto currency in this country?
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Now it's July but I have not heard anything about the legalization of crypto currency in Russia. If someone has accurate information about how things are with the crypto currency in this country?

As predicted, many adoption of the package of laws was postponed at least until the fall of 2018. The only thing that was announced that all owners of crypto-currency will be required to pay income tax.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

You have not heard anything about it, because it is not happening. This was a fake news and were never true. Russia has no real intention of legalising crypto as far as I know.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

I don't know if this information is true. I mean russia is a big names when it comes to the countries that are the big players in the world, if they were going to legalize the cryptocurrency market then I am sure that there would be more knowledge of it, more publicity. It is already july now so I guess we will all have to wait and see if the legalization is really happening.

sigam batat

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

Indeed I am very glad to hear this good news because Russia is a developed country if Russia has started to legalize this cryptocurrenny is a very good beginning for the world of cryptocurrenny and also all this is really happening in the future
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:34:47 PM

I am looking for a link that could to this good news for all the russian people who do love and engaged already in cryptocurrency. Well if this is true then definitely there will be a good pump up of bitcoin market price in the market. This is what we are waiting for to here of course and since russians do like cryptocurrency adapting to it and legalizing it meaning to say that this could be an opening for more good opportunities for crypto lovers and for the cryptocurrency system.
BTChannell

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

I am positive. And I am sure that the legalization will take place. We cannot lag behind the other world in this industry, otherwise we will leave the scene of influential global economic countries.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

Any good news about the crypto currency is the impetus for the growth of bitcoin and altcoins. News from Russia is certainly not as influential as China, but we will wait for them, because I am going to store all my savings in crypto-currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: