Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia prepares to legalize cryptocurrency market by July 2018  (Read 1670 times)
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

Is this news right? Some countries have legalized the crypto market. Now, if Russia is going to legalize the crypto market, it will be a good news, a very good news. It may lead some other countries to consider the crypto market in their country. let's wait how the rule and regulation will be applied in that country as well.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

If Russia ligates the crit, it will be fine. Countries that used to doubt the firmness of looking at Russia can also legalize it. Russia is an influential country in its behavior that other countries are looking at and how it behaves will behave like that in other countries.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

Is this news right? Some countries have legalized the crypto market. Now, if Russia is going to legalize the crypto market, it will be a good news, a very good news. It may lead some other countries to consider the crypto market in their country. let's wait how the rule and regulation will be applied in that country as well.

Do not wait for good news about the legalization of crypto currency from Russia. The adoption of the package has already been postponed, and if the laws are adopted, it is most likely only to bring the legislative base for taxation of cryptocurrencies miners and  traders.
HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:25:00 PM

This is very good news.  Russia does not stand aside from the development of the economy ... or can it try to find salvation in it?

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Forumchanin34

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

it is better to wait for what will happen next in Russia, and if so, I think that the market will get fresh air and return, it will have a good impact on the crypto-market, because Russia is accepting the crypto-currency market. and maybe there will be a tax that their citizen has to pay, or they will make some rules to control cryptocurrency.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

Official news about it whatsoever so I think it makes no sense to discuss it. I am sure that the legalization of cryptocurrency is too complicated and long process and do not bother about it
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

While this has not happened, and most likely cryptocurrency will never be legalized. The only thing the government can do is to introduce an income tax of 13%, which is still unlikely
Bronenosec

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

well, that's right, it's very good . other countries in which crypto is banned should follow suit
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

It is possible, but I think that a number of restrictions and strict regulation will be introduced. After all, our Ministry of Finance is set up in relation to cryptocurrencies so far negatively.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Shitcoins Whale

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

Well, July has arrived and has ended, did Russia legalize the cryptocurrency market as stated in the OP? Has anything happened at all in this direction?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

while this is all the rumors and no bill was not and is not expected.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

while this is all the rumors and no bill was not and is not expected.

This is not entirely true. A package of laws on cryptocurrencies was postponed until the autumn session of the Russian parliament. But as I have said many times, no legalization of crypto currency is foreseen. The only thing that is expected is the likely introduction of taxation for the miners and traders of cryptocurrencies.
redoxet

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

In many modern countries, the cryptocurrency has already been legalized and is actively operating in circulation. Regulation of cryptocurrencies is undoubtedly a necessary matter.
zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

already each country adopts laws related to the legalization of crypto currency in their country. I think that the world community is on the right track. When there will be a world-wide legalization of the crypto market, the world economy will rapidly grow!
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Well, it is august already and I didn't heard about any crypto legalisation in russia.
Are there russian guys who can enlight us about crypto laws in Russia?
investblog

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

Future is Minter

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

It's all bullshit. Russia have no chance to legalize crypto minimum before 2020. The government have little interesting in crypto only for their own benefit. They do not care about the products and blockchain.

fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

Unfortunate July has come and gone, no news about Russia legalizing cryptocurency yet but i believe this may happen in the nearer future maybe after SEC approve Bitcoin ETF.

mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

+1
Waiting for any update regarding this. it could have massive impact on the coin prices in near future Smiley

Well, it is august already and I didn't heard about any crypto legalisation in russia.
Are there russian guys who can enlight us about crypto laws in Russia?
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Unfortunate July has come and gone, no news about Russia legalizing cryptocurency yet but i believe this may happen in the nearer future maybe after SEC approve Bitcoin ETF.

Cheesy Cheesy really what you say, I am also very much waiting for the good news, but until now the news is only good news, but the realization is not there, although this news had become something that made bitcoin prices improve but without realization I am sure the news will only be imaginary

stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

Cheesy Cheesy really what you say, I am also very much waiting for the good news, but until now the news is only good news, but the realization is not there, although this news had become something that made bitcoin prices improve but without realization I am sure the news will only be imaginary
So this is one of a lot of gossip, and when the time came, no more confirmed news was found. Otherwise, there will be a substantial increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: