Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good bounty manager.  (Read 6281 times)
123canz999888

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

I like the bounty campigns managed by professional teams like amazix and token suite, not only they manage each campaign nicely but the additional benefit is that they do their diligence on each project and only manage them after they clear each project and team, so less chances of scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:01:29 PM

For me it is comfortable to work with Sandra Evans, they have a comfortable profile system, if you have some problem or question you can quickly get a response in telegram channel and she doesn't treat you like a shit and she is a boss, as some others managers do.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

For me, the most comfortable managers at the moment is the TokenSuite team. They have very good and interesting projects related to finance. There are a lot of new bounties and there are plenty to choose from.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

A great post, especially for beginners. Managers are good, I also work with them . After all, it is better than proven managers in any way - do not want to waste time on the project
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Very helpful. I will add a reference in the future. I think everything will agree if they can be said to be currently trustworthy managers because they have handled some projects that can be said to be successful.
Ahmiuz

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

I like sylon, amazix and tokensuite. Bounty managers need to answer requests about the project. I do not like campaign managers who do not communicate with people at all, when it is a mistake all your efforts go to waste.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

I think this is an interesting topic because this we can compare which manager is best for us.
but if I prefer managers, Needmoney, Newsilike, Arshe26 because I always participate in their projects.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:35:50 PM

But token suite is not very good. Recently hexcash make fool of them and other bounty Hunters too. Hexcash is a scam and don't pay any thing. Token suite admitted it. How can these be non serious after having good reputation.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

Nice info Guys, Every member in this forum must have their own favorite manager, but the favorite manager for me is Sylon, needmoney, deadly, because the rules on the project are easy to understand and not hard to do.

Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

I like team Amazix, Wapinter, Newsilike, Arteezy.rtx, x4, Sergei.Gerasimenko. I always try to get to them. There have never been complaints, respond to messages quickly
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

I participate in almost all the bounty campaigns which are led by Krypital and AmaZix. And also I like to do bounty on the G0blin. Always everything is clear, fair,  simple rules and responsive managers.
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

every bounty manager you mentioned, I think is very influential in the world of bounty campaign. because they are still running bounty because they are trusted people in this bitcointalk. I hope they will continue like this and choose a good bounty.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:21:55 PM

respond to messages quickly

This aspect is most important in my opinion. At the first place, the manager should be so clear and evident that there should be no need for sending him messages. In case, it is required in emergency and an applicant sends a message to the manner, he must get a reply.

Current situation is that there is so much competition among applicants that they choose campaigns even if this aspect is ignored by the manger.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:00 PM

It seems that you have chosen almost every bounty manager. Which Bounty managers are not good then?

Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

Now, in all conditions of Bounty companies, the last line is a notice that the organizers and the manager can at any time at their discretion change all these rules. Therefore, you need to re-read them once a week.
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

I agree that the bonus manager plays an important role in promoting the fast-spreading and popular advertising of the community. But I usually tend to choose the project idea and check the ìnormation, wP, roadmap of the project first.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

Guys, is there any update on Amazix? As far as i know, they have changed the whole vision of bounty campaings.
What should we expect next?
Here is a FAQ page containing latest amazix changes. Read that now. They are moving more on a quality side.
https://medium.com/amazix/amazix-community-rewards-your-questions-answered-31f02203ad0e

JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Guys, is there any update on Amazix? As far as i know, they have changed the whole vision of bounty campaings.
What should we expect next?
Here is a FAQ page containing latest amazix changes. Read that now. They are moving more on a quality side.
https://medium.com/amazix/amazix-community-rewards-your-questions-answered-31f02203ad0e

Fuck 'em https://medium.com/@pmdmaritz/with-all-respect-dont-underestimate-our-intelligence-we-are-in-cryptos-for-a-reason-2eddf6e36ad0

With all due respect, don’t underestimate our intelligence — we are in cryptos for a reason. Let me speak for those who are too scared to give you a piece of their minds for fear of negative consequences…

I am sure that beyond the claps received by those who didn’t even bother to read, most bounty hunters will take this announcement of yours as a big F YOU in return for all the hard work done — and most importantly, after months of loyalty built up towards the AmaZix brand.

You wrote: “ All bounty programs will now be called Community Rewards.”

My response: It is an insult to call it Community Rewards. Given that your focus will in the future only be on invite-only VIPs, you should call it Invite-Only VIP Rewards. As for us — bounty hunters at large in the crypto community — we will continue to call what we participate in, bounty programs. Nobody is going to change that and especially not at our expense.

You wrote: “ Rewards cannot be established as a function of raised funds. Essentially, this means that participants can no longer be rewarded based on or dependent on the money raised during a crowdfund, token sale or coin offering, as this would be perceived as participants being “on a commission”.

As such, reward allocations will need to be a fixed amount that is affordable for the partner, regardless of crowdfund performance.”

My response: What is the fixed amount called then, a salary or wage- and how is it better than commission — something that is earned in most affiliate programs (without the need for KYC)? By removing an increased reward from crowdfund performance, you’re going to completely destroy the incentive to perform — for those VIPs fortunate enough to be invited. Not even to mention the rest of us that will not even have the opportunity to participate.

You wrote: “ Participation in content creation will now be by invitation only. Most social networks, including Twitter and Facebook, have updated their Terms and Conditions so that it is no longer permissible to promote a business from a private or personal profile. In addition, both these platforms have banned paid advertising for ICOs. Hence, social media can not be used to participate in Community Rewards.”

“ Participation in content creation will now be by invitation only.”

My response: In other words, you’re telling 99.9% of those who supported you since the beginning that their contributions are of little value. This while you achieved network effect through the great number of participants — something that led to many successful ICOs.

Yes, they are banning paid advertising for ICOs in terms of twitter ads, but we are still allowed to tweet about ICOs and pretty much anything we like that is not offensive and/or constituted hate speech. You are just using it as an excuse to screw over the little guy, because without us in the picture — you and the invite-only VIP big boys get to earn more!

Cryptos were never about sucking up to so called VIPs and centralized authorities. Cryptos were born to bring as much benefit to humanity as possible. For once people can benefit— regardless of their race, religious affiliations, sexual preference and more. Yet, you now suddenly stand by those who want the exact opposite. Shame on you!

I am sickened by this turn of events. And I am sure many bounty hunters will agree with me. If you have your way, I bet all ICOs will pretty soon turn into IPOs run by the big boys on Wall Street! Then it will be rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat while the little guy has to bend over! And to think cryptos were supposed to change all of that! Yeah, let’s make it more centralized — invite-only VIPs!!!

In short: AmaZix no longer belongs in the crypto space.
kulanumbua9x

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:56:28 AM

I always appreciate the work of Sylon, he is a very responsible manager! I recommend his bounty profit will be accurate.
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

I have just recently completed a full bounty program. Its a lot, lot, lot harder than you can actually imagine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: