Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: start trading  (Read 2287 times)
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Both exchanges are not bad, choose the one that is more convenient for you. In my mind, Binance is more convenient. Better that your coins are on several exchanges. Because there are different situations. On different exchanges a different price, so sometimes it is profitable to sell on one and buy on another. Also, sometimes exchange goes for maintenance and you will not be able to enter it, so it's important that there be another exchange where you could conduct the transaction, if necessary.
Documents usually require an identity document (usually a passport, but on some exchanges, accept other documents) and proof of residence.
With regard to earnings, then earning $ 50 now for bitcoin is not at all difficult. At the moment, the trade channel is several hundred dollars. So if you buy bitcoin for $ 1000, then earn $ 50 really. But you need to calculate the entry point well. Now the maximum price was around $ 8500, that is, in the ideal case, you need to buy bitcoin at a price lower than $ 8000. But these are just numbers. When buying, you need to consider many different factors and conduct a technical analysis of the charts. If you don't, then you just play roulette, where you can get lucky, and maybe you don't have luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

hello i want to start trading is better bittrex or binance ?
what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

I suspect that this time is great for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past, so this is a great condition for you. can trade successfully.

Currently there are many altcoin are starting to increase prices, you analyze carefully before the transaction and always have plans.
Bitcoin prices constantly fluctuating does not mean you should because of that hop in to the market based on that. You can trade any point in the market as long as you know what you are doing, and the last time I checked, the market is always fluctuating anyway which gives room for trading those fluctuations. Knowledge is important when it comes to trading and anyone who decides to do without it no matter what the trading condition looks like will always lose eventually and that is a fact.
Well said! I believe what is rampant now in the community are some newcomers who believe there is a great opportunity in the space most especially when it comes to trading and they feel it is just as easy as it sounds. There is so much that trading entails and foregoing all those learning processes for the attempt of making money fast is always a deep hole so many new traders place themselves.

CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

If you have a small experience in trading that 1000$ capital is a good starting capital in crypto trading but if you are just a newbie in trading i think thag quite a big capital already in newbie because you are still learning and you may lose some money in the process.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

For trade, you can use any convenient for the exchange. In order to register and pass verification you will need a passport and proof of residence. It will be necessary to download copies of documents. Sometimes the exchange carries out confirmation using a web camera. I have already been registered on many exchanges for a long time ago, so I don't know exactly how it is now, but I think nothing has changed dramatically.
As for trading. If you a beginner and hasn't had any experience of trading before, then you need to start not at all from trading, especially at once with $ 1000, in this way you are likely to lose everything. To begin with, you must understand the basic principles of trade, learn how to trade based on technical analysis and on a fundamental analysis. Without knowing all this information, you immediately put yourself in a loser situation. The market is not predictable for most of its participants. But if you study all the necessary information and gain experience, then you will learn to predictions the price.
And if you already have knowledge and now want to gain experience, then start with smaller amounts. Test yourself. If your reasonable predictions of the price are correct, then you can increase the amount. And remember: Invest only that amount, that you don't mind losing.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

both exchange are good... the advantages of binance is they have application for smartphone even wherever you are you can check your sell. unlike bittrex its hard to open in smartphone and i think they have no apps for smartphone..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

what type of documents they ask ? i think i will trade like 1000-2000$ every few days
i want to buy 1000 usdt$ of BTC when price go low , and sell for 1050 usdt$ when go up is this possible ?

if you want to start your bitcoin you should ask some information on people expert with that situation or you must have some knowledge to do that
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 01:41:11 PM by panjay

that's two was a good choice, binance (launch 2017 july) is a kinda new exchange if you compare it to bittrex (feb 2014).
For 4 years bittrex have a solid security system, not even get a security breach, ddos sometimes happen though and some phishing site like the other exchange get. Binance also have a good security aside from ddos and phishing site, there was some "incident" a few times ago, when via & sys get pumped, via goes from 20xsats to 100k++ I believe and sys even touch 1btc++, that's come from a user who got compromised from their api cause of phishing site. The good thing about binance was they have a good responsive a social media account when something happens like DDOS etc, their CEO or their social media account will almost state what happened, that's so rare in this kind of space.

The volume for 24h from https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ 31/07

binance

bittrex

from now you can see that's a quite big difference on volume, almost 10x. But some coins that are only listed on trex like FLO not listed on binance, in the past bittrex addition means an insta pump, now it's binance listing that's make a pump. Many coin want to get listed there, why? because of the volume that binance can give. If you want much liquidity and often day trading, go to binance.

and yes you can buy some bitcoin low enough like 1000$ each at @8k for example and sell it at @8,1k and do it over and over again.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

To get profit with this method is very easy, we just buy Bitcoin, then do the monitoring price, and if the price Bitcoin already more expensive than when we buy, of course selling Bitcoin at that time. Atapun you can also Hold Bitcoin you up for days / months to get the maximum profit.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

If you have a small experience in trading that 1000$ capital is a good starting capital in crypto trading but if you are just a newbie in trading i think thag quite a big capital already in newbie because you are still learning and you may lose some money in the process.

Yes $1k dollar is already a big amount for trading and all you need is a good strategy and analyzation in order to multiply your coins in the market and make more profit depending on the situation.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

now we have to start trading in the trade market, because the price of bitcoin coins is very good, usually I trade in bitcoin market, fortunately its a little bit but can make savings everyday.

parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

If you very absolutely "green" in this market - are the best of all to find to yourself the mentor who can confirm the results. If isn't present - you will pay dearly for the experience. My opinion - binance the best exchange for beginners - a heap of coins, good support of community and at this exchange is excellent reputation.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

wherever we are going to trade it is up to our own choice, and in exchange BITTREX and BINANCE both have high volume and fast market movements, regardless of your capital to trade and invest it is up to us, you currently have a capital of $ 1000 of course your capital can be increased to several times, it depends on your own, and you choose to buy bitcoin, I think that's the right thinking.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

now we have to start trading in the trade market, because the price of bitcoin coins is very good, usually I trade in bitcoin market, fortunately its a little bit but can make savings everyday.

Yes you are right, the market price today is slowly starting to increase again and that is a good news for big holders because they can earn a huge amount of profit.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

If you very absolutely "green" in this market - are the best of all to find to yourself the mentor who can confirm the results. If isn't present - you will pay dearly for the experience. My opinion - binance the best exchange for beginners - a heap of coins, good support of community and at this exchange is excellent reputation.
Both exchange are good to trade well binance are also most used. Depends on a person on how he can manage to earn profit. Always find the best that wil suit your self to trade.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:41:22 PM

Good day sir,
in verification process, I think they will accept any Identification Card
that is government issued.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:42:51 PM

Both exchanges were good In practice trading and to make you registered on these exchanges or even other edchanges It requires gov.ID, bank statements or payments bill such as electric or water bill.

And In term of buy and sell in bitcoin,  It may possible that you will earn more profits as beyond of your expectations,  just hold and be patience.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

I believe that this time if you do not want to be hurt, do not trade at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply in the past hours, adjusted to the $ 7800 level and still showing signs of continuing to fall, altcoin prices throughout the day continues to fall deep. Therefore, there is no chance of winning trading today.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

I suspect that this time is great for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in the past, so this is a great condition for you. can trade successfully.

Currently there are many altcoin are starting to increase prices, you analyze carefully before the transaction and always have plans.
Starting of the trade is indeed one of the best thing to do and that the ones who are planning of any such thing for now will then be able to make out some significant amount of earning too in future. The only thing which you have to focus upon being trainee is learning of all the possible things which you can and that which can then help you in dealing with the situation in a better way.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:56:54 AM

I think both bittrex or binance are good. I used both but in my opinion I prefer binace more because it is very easy to use and suitable for trade newbies.
I never used this Bittrex but I do know this is amazing for everyone. Reviews tell us big story about the real thing. They said, this is quite impressive for those who are newbies. When someone gets in this world for the first time, he is quite confused and sensitive about what would happen and what are best legit exchanges. So here we are presenting best exchange for you.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

You want to start trading in online exchange market. It is very good decision for you. If you want a good market, So you can join in Binance exchange market. Because Binance is one of the best exchange market in world. It transactions is very fast and secure. All best currency are add this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: