Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins did you have in your wallet?  (Read 527 times)
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

i only have a few amount of ethereum in my wallet, and trying to collect more as long as eth is in the deep, because i believe that sooner or later eth will pump and grow in the 3rd quarter of this year.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:57:42 AM

I wonder which coins people have in their wallet besides BTC? And did it paid off till now?

Besides BTC, this is my list of coins:

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I also do daytrading with smaller coins. I have 3 till 5 smaller coins at a time for speculating.

I have a lot of altcoin, one of them, a coin you have.
I think I can benefit in the short term with a new cheaper altcoin. yes, just waiting for a few months I can sell it. this is what I plan with the knowledge I have.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

And why do you need this information? It seems to me that this will not be entirely correct, many people now keep coins in their wallets, for which they risked and paid a lot of money for this information. And here everything is simple, he took everything. This is not done.

Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

I wonder which coins people have in their wallet besides BTC? And did it paid off till now?

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I also do daytrading with smaller coins. I have 3 till 5 smaller coins at a time for speculating.
I have a lot of coin from reward bounty.
I do not need to mention all.
which I remember I have XRP, WAVES, LTC and others.
I use for short term just for quick profit.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

I have many different coin now and i wait 1 or 2 month for bulish market and then sell it. But for long term investment i chooce these.coin : ETH, ADA, NEO, NANO, DASH, OMG. In my opinion all these coin will continue growing in every years.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
elena_rose19

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:07:37 AM

For niw I have bitcoin and eth. Both shows good performance in the market, although at times there are price drop but still bith manages to recover. I think both are good options in cryptocurrency and can give you profit.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

I usually have ethereum in my wallet. Then I have wepower dovu and cardano. I am thinking of increasing my investments in these times
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

The coin I hold: BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, IOTA, BCH and XRP.
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

At first, I collected my portfolio from the top 100 of the Crypto currency at the coinmarket, but I saw that the guys are doing X10 on the crypto currency, whose capitalization is very small, so I decided to try it myself, for the month of January, + 40% to the deposit, now the situation that all albtkoins are falling, but you just need to wait

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
didi008

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

In my wallet, there is ETH only. But I think I will invest my money to buy BTC some days. But, I think ETH is growing very fast today. So, I think I will invest more in ETH rather than other coins.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

Sometimes day-trading with smaller altcoins can bring even much more money than in the case when you deal with top-alts. However, I prefer the coins I do believe into - Ethereum, NEO, IOTA, Qtum, Monero.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

For now I only have bitcoin In my wallet. I try to focuss Invest in bitcoin because alt coin are continue to down especially when btc price down and I think hold btc is easier to get profit because btc price is faster increases than altcoin.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

Right now i do hold 5 coins like btc ,eth, ltc,xrp,neo. most of the my coin pick moto is long term so i am not hurrry and panic about my hodl coin i know in future all the price will be double . i am looking forward to it
elena_rose19

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

For niw I have bitcoin and eth. Both shows good performance in the market, although at times there are price drop but still bith manages to recover. I think both are good options in cryptocurrency and can give you profit.
Sophia Portera (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Yep. My strategy is also HODL.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I hold the majority of ETH and NEO. 2018 is a good ICO year and I want to join them. This year they have better ideas about technology and business model. They do very good marketing, and they have a strong team.
Apart from ETH and NEO I keep a bit of Bitcoin and Ripple.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

ETH
XRP
Litecoin

I have some altcoin in my wallet! I still hold it to next yer!
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

I have two tokens on my wallet that I earn from my last bounty campaign I join. It is zloadr (ZDR) and wordcoin(WORD) who are both valueless and stock on my wallet. I hope I'll find a good bounty next time.

Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

i have varied amounts of eth, ltc, neo, airtoken, credits... been accumulating erc-20 tokens too from bounties etc., mostly small amts, but getting exposure to the tech via reading and tweeting etc. while earning coffee money isn't such a bad deal.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

There are few coins which I had already in my wallet, such as: Bitcoin, Etherium, PKT, and SAL. I hope to earn more coins because I really love having extra coins in my wallet because it is necessary especially if there is an emergency, you have something to get.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: