Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:05:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for Choosing a Good ICO  (Read 395 times)
serizawax (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

I will share some tips on choosing a good ICO, the following tips:

1. Look for the most recent ICO, whose followers directly booming.

2. Note the type of project, choose a project that you think is different, and can be useful for many people.

And Remember!, any type of project if there is no promotion certainly the project will not succeed, therefore you as a bounty participant do not just work in formality only, you should really think for the promotion of projects that you share in social media work effectively, so you must make surethat every post about the project, the post should really be seen by your people/followers in social media.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

I would tell you to buy a little DXT (Databroker DAO).
This project -https://databrokerdao.com/  is on many sites with a good rating!
 PRESALE -March 19th, 2018 4PM CET,1 ETH = 4000 DTX + 2000 bonus,Minimum:   10 ETH
 On the site you can test their beta platform-https://beta.databrokerdao.com/account
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

2. Note the type of project, choose a project that you think is different, and can be useful for many people.

And Remember!, any type of project if there is no promotion certainly the project will not succeed, therefore you as a bounty participant do not just work in formality only, you should really think for the promotion of projects that you share in social media work effectively, so you must make surethat every post about the project, the post should really be seen by your people/followers in social media.

choosing the right icos is quite hard to find. i prefer that you will go to ICO Bench. ico bench helps you to find good icos there such a rating experts there better check it out.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

I am going to attend PikcioChain,    https://pikciochain.com/en/

The block chain personal data trading platform PikcioChain is a security and distributed platform based on authority, which collects, authenticates and exchanges personal data.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
codeash

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Most of ICOs either don't have a strong project or a good team. So you need to be careful while investing in ICO. There is no regulatory body who can control ICOs so it's your duty to analyze and research an ICO properly before investing in it. You need to check various things while investing in ICO such as whether a working product is there or not. Before investing in any ICO, I look for many points. I check these thing before investing in ICO - a working product or prototype must be there,  project should have strong team, website should have all the details, whitepaper and roadmap should be clear. I also believe that ICO should have good rating on different ICO rating websites. After checking all these points, I invest a small amount in ICO. Be careful before investing in ICO.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

one of the most important thing to choose the ICO is the product of the project. is it really good so the investors can invest their money in ICO. there is no good ICO if the product is unknown or not good

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

one of the tips to choose a good ICO is the management team behind the project. they have to be successful in the  doing business or in this market before, they are also very experienced to operate the ICO

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

To choose the best ICO we should do a research for ICO bench if their project is havingg a potential to grow.Then the team the implement if they are all capable enough to handle the project.And last we give time to read the whitepaper because all the information we can get was already in the whitepaper.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

Some of the variables for choosing a good ICO are: an experienced team and a project that is doable, achievable and preferably that solves a real problem.
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

If we choose good ICO we will earn a lot of money. We should pay attention to the rules in bounty programs and ico sales.
case3

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

Here are a few:

1. Does their business problem/solution make sense to you?
2. Do the have a team to make it happen?
3. How will they get customers for their solution?
4. Was there a big bonus in private sale?
5. Is blockchain needed in their product?

emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

I don't recommend to attend the ICO, now most of the ICO project at below their issue prices, then attend the ICO is not a good choice, I suggest you can directly in the exchange to buy some tokens below the issue price.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

I think the most important is the marketing manager, he acts as the spearhead of an ICO. products also play a role in the success of a good product ICO a great marketing manager will make the ICO a success
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:14:56 PM

one of the most important thing to choose the ICO is the product of the project. is it really good so the investors can invest their money in ICO. there is no good ICO if the product is unknown or not good

A good idea must come first on creating ICO’s however for every investors they should be understand the project itself before investing. There’s no specific way to know what Ico is the best, better to study more and invest if you are convinced with ico.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

read whitepaper is a must to know the project objectives, realistic soft/hrd cap, team behind, developed product
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

Team and idea! First of all investigate team and ensure that this pesons not ready to participate in scam projects. Second most important thing - it is unique idea, which realistic for execution.

w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

Look for an ICO who has a credible DEV team, good vision and long-term goal, a working product, good marketing strategy. Usually this characteristics help an ICO to get a good number of community members and supporters. Active development of project after the ICO also helps the project get more investors and good market demand.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

Look for an ICO who has a credible DEV team, good vision and long-term goal, a working product, good marketing strategy. Usually this characteristics help an ICO to get a good number of community members and supporters. Active development of project after the ICO also helps the project get more investors and good market demand.
I agree with your suggestion. I also suggest it so. ICO is seen from the project team and good cooperation for ICO to succeed. You can also see from Telegram the project. If they are active in social media means they are really serious about ICO. Good Karen ICO is certainly seen from all aspects of the project.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

In addition you have to read carefully the project's whitepaper, and check their roadmaps, and also visiting their site and seeing its design and security. The scam projects dont spend a lot of money to secure their sites or for the design. Also the team is very important, if they aren't experienced the project is not going to success likely.
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Do a very deep research about the project , study the market of their product , search history of the team and after go check ratings , news , roadmap etc. I'm sure KickCity is a great ICO and this project will do just fine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: