Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best advises to the Newbie  (Read 2145 times)
James_Cline

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

Wow. That appears to be some quality and detailed advice there. It's good to see that people are willing to help here. I will surely check out those books and videos. Apparently, to grow in anything, one must be willing to acquire knowledge upon knowledge. I think there's a certain misconception many who decide to do BTC have. They think it's magic money. Thanks once again!
99bitcoinerlover

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

Before jumping into this, you must read about it and know what is this all about.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

For newbies the only thing that they must need to do is to educate themselves more about crypto,and when it comes here in the forum they should always obey the rules.

Vic108_btc

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

My advice to newbies would be that always be in the loop about what is happening in the crypto realm. It's a comparatively new kind of currency in the  market and with new technological developments (read blockchain, etc) taking place almost everyday and fluctuating govt stance on cryptos, it is bound to effect your darling coins too. Understand what you are getting into before you put your hard earned money at stake. Just because it is big these days doesn't mean it is necessary for you to invest in it! Smiley
bachsoi2799

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:39:21 PM

I tried to read the book from your advice but I'm bad at English, I do not understand what the author wrote. so how to better?
trakatalopp

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

For the newbies, there is nothing great an advice, but Reading.
Asian_Dynasty (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

I tried to read the book from your advice but I'm bad at English, I do not understand what the author wrote. so how to better?

Try to find these books on your native language. I read it in russia )))

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
asurastrike32767

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

Where is the advise ? its just a list of book to read about crypto ! It is necessary to have backgrounds about blockchain technology and it is easy to find over the internet . No wonder if you are just spamming to get merit !
Zhen Zhibing

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

4)Abraham K White - "Cryptocurrency: Mining, Investing and Trading in Blockchain, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Putincoin, Auroracoin and others (Fintech)"
This is a good book, I'm reading it and almost finish.
Padukoh

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

This post for beginners in blockchain, cryptocurrency, mining.

At first you need to read these books:
1)Nathaniel Popper - "Digital Gold" (the history of bitcoin)
2)Don Tapscott - "Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin Is Changing Money, Business, and the World"
3)Andreas M. Antonopoulos - "Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies"
4)Abraham K White - "Cryptocurrency: Mining, Investing and Trading in Blockchain, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Putincoin, Auroracoin and others (Fintech)"
5)Christian Newman - "Bitcoin From Beginner To Expert: The Ultimate Guide To Cryptocurrency And Blockchain Technology"

Watch these videos (all are free in Youtube):
1)How Bitcoin Works Under the Hood
2)How the blockchain is changing money and business | Don Tapscott
3)How the blockchain will radically transform the economy | Bettina Warburg

Go to the conference, find friends who interested in this theme as you!

Read more in this forum and ask if you dont understand something !!!

Thank you for the advice you gave.
I will continue to learn to be able to be better at reading and keep reading so that I can gain useful knowledge for me.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

These resources would definitely help anyone to understand more about Bitcoin and the crypto industry but I would recommend starting with the beginners and help section where a newbie can find solution two most of his queries as a newbie. The best advice to the newbie is to invest his time before investing his money and exploring the topic in deep.
fryzer

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:19:50 PM

Oh, thank you, I'm new here and I know a little bit about crypto and bitcoin, hope that I will find out all that I want in this resources.
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

I will like to advise all newbies to read every rule thoroughly and adhere strictly to the rules abiding the particular project. Newbies should always take vacation not to be deceived.
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

Youtube is a great place for novices to learn. I also know the bitcointalk forum because Youtube, and learned in the forum if you complete the bounty mission! Lol
While this might be a great idea but seems like going back to class lectures  Grin Grin Grin I did do a lot of YouTube videos when i started crypto, most of the good stuffs i learnt about crypto trading was from YouTube and I most say kudos to those people that made the videos it really helped. 
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:31:31 AM

I have already collected this article for articles that are very helpful for beginners. When I teach my novice friends around me, I will need it very much!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
salvadordali

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

I found the following resources from Jameson Lopp very useful to get started.

I also recommend reading The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking
by Saifedean Ammous which came out this year and is less technical.

Also watch Andreas Antonopoulos, he is a great public speaker who knows a lot about the subject. Here is another educated playlist.
Zek101

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

Well as for me aside from.asking people. I am more comfortable of searching things on my own, YOUTUBE is your friend though. Very helpfull tutorials.
piterbrat040717

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

I have read Nathanael Popper - "Digital gold" (bitcoin history) If not to be verbose, then it is the book me have entered into the cryptocurrency world. A blockchain, bitcoin and all the rest has begun just with this masterpiece, I won't be afraid of this word. She has really informed me on what I had to know entering all this system. I have given really necessary to information which has influenced me from the different parties. I have allowed to rethink and understand correctly some terms and nuances. Probably the most important is that she has shown me history.
nghi2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

I will search and read some books. I always Regularly update Bitcoin news and trade with a small money.
coincrag

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

"Mastering Bitcoin" by Andreas M. Antonopoulos is quite technical and may be overwhelming for someone who is not a programmer and new to the cryptocurrency space.  I would recommend his other books to start: "The Internet of Money Vol. 1" and "The Internet of Money Vol. 2".
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: