Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dropped by $2k  (Read 1211 times)
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

One of the reasons why bitcoin price still go down is because of many people who are selling what they own because they are afraid that they could lose more if they try to hold onto it longer. In these past few weeks the price of bitcoin were stuck around $10k-11k and right now it goes down again probably more people have dump also their bitcoins for the same reason or they are not anymore expecting that it will bounce back higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

While we are runnign the end of the week the bitcoin prices soar around 30%. People start worrying and a little bit panik as I feel from the forum this time. There is fear, uncertanity and doubt regarding the future of the crypto currencies. the starter of the chain reaction was he SEC has repeatedly said they are going to get involved in the crypto ecosystem.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 

Bitcoin has been under severe scrutiny and the exchanges are taking a lot of hit and it's irritating to see it down, I'm sure that in the coming months it'll be back up. All these exchanges news can't keep Bitcoins down for long just stay hold and they'll be back from down to up even before you realise it.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

It's going to $6,500 again..... See my "Twitter page" below for other informations, price updates and events that will turn the markets Grin
i don't see any post on your twitter about what you saying which is the price of bitcoin will fall in that value , just a nonsense post and not related on bitcoin.  Stop making false pal , instead make some good post if you want to earn merits.
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

One of the reasons why bitcoin price still go down is because of many people who are selling what they own because they are afraid that they could lose more if they try to hold onto it longer. In these past few weeks the price of bitcoin were stuck around $10k-11k and right now it goes down again probably more people have dump also their bitcoins for the same reason or they are not anymore expecting that it will bounce back higher.

This is not a valid reason in my opinion. Such people had always existed in the past as well and do not have much impact on the prices. Prices going down is actually an encouragement for new investors. Even the current investors can make a good use of this opportunity to increase their bitcoin holdings. However, I agree that we should still do something about the investors who panic to see sudden bitcoin price drops because they must be spreading their negative experiences with bitcoins to their family and friends.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
mhsingh

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:44 AM

Yes, he fell right now, of course, and just while there is such a buzz everyone buys bitcoin to then wait for growth. Although I think some will be skeptical about selling and selling it sooner so as not to lose anything
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

I think it does not affect the decline in bitcoin values today. the biggest thing can affect the value of bitcoin is spreading and volume.

I think the volume of bitcoin today is low. because many people are bored with bitcoin prices that are not rising and high. so they are looking for other altcoins to invest.

currencydesigner

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

Dont be panic stop it . crypto market always volatile if you are a pro expert on this ground you grab a chance to invest in a cheap price. i dont think btc price going down 2k its impossible if that happen i will buy more and hodl for at least 3/4 years the i cash out my fund thats it
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

As all of you know that the value dropped from a solid $11.5k to $9.5 recently. Could BitMex, the trading platform for bitcoin on other cryptos, where some users who had difficulty logging into its platform be one of the reasons for it? 

Bitcoin has been under severe scrutiny and the exchanges are taking a lot of hit and it's irritating to see it down, I'm sure that in the coming months it'll be back up. All these exchanges news can't keep Bitcoins down for long just stay hold and they'll be back from down to up even before you realise it.
I don't know what happened for a few days, bitcoin has continued go down, the people around me are very panic, they are afraid of evaporation between their wealth overnight.
and since the end of last year in many countries to strict supervision of bitcoin and this will cause great pressure to those who are not holders of the firm.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

I don't know what happened for a few days, bitcoin has continued go down, the people around me are very panic, they are afraid of evaporation between their wealth overnight.
and since the end of last year in many countries to strict supervision of bitcoin and this will cause great pressure to those who are not holders of the firm.
A lot of coin are on coinmarketcap now. Even with that, the price is over $5,000. I'd say that Bitcoin is not broken.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

While most of the global countries, governments, and major companies have started to implement Bitcoin into their system the Bitcoin is falling. We have all seen such correction phases when the outside factor connected with the Bitcoin was included. Exchange factor has something to do with the fall along with other things that are preventing it to get back to the 11500.
_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

If it falls a little bit more I will invest in it again!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

I'm not sure what your opinion, I think the cost of bitcoin is controlled by whales in the crypto market. They have the power to decide all in the crypto market. So the price of bitcoin at $ 2k would never happen, the whale knows what it takes to make a profit. We are just small fish and we must follow the rules of the whales.  Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

I'm not sure what your opinion, I think the cost of bitcoin is controlled by whales in the crypto market. They have the power to decide all in the crypto market. So the price of bitcoin at $ 2k would never happen, the whale knows what it takes to make a profit. We are just small fish and we must follow the rules of the whales.  Grin
In bitcoin there is no fish and no whale. If it is rich investor or poor investor. Bitcoin is a community of people. And chance to became rich. Bitcoin cant in mood of dropping too much. And if it dropped it will catch more investor and go high as sky. We need to wait for bitcoin not to be discouraged or pained from the situation. We need to fight we need to stay strong.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

Hardly people use bitmex. There's more to it. But eh, I don't see why you're complaining. The prices go up and down, how hard is it for anyone to understand? Fucking wait for the prices to go up like in April. First three months of the year is where most people sell. It's sort of a scientific tradition.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
coinocean03 (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

Even goldmansacs have predicted that bitcoin is gonna crash and might end up at $5k by end of this year.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

Even goldmansacs have predicted that bitcoin is gonna crash and might end up at $5k by end of this year.
If you consider such predictions then believe me you are ending up with death of bitocins as soon as possible. Bitcoins were developed in 2009 and till now they had so many dips and downfalls. See the last year’s performance, they have jumped to $21000 and then dropped to $7000 within one month, what you will say about it? Bitcoins have died? No, they are always going up and down.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

Many analysts are trying to explain the causes of the fall of bitcoin. I think that bitmex is one of several reasons for falling to 9.5. However, there are a number of other reasons why this has become possible.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

I think its quit impossible.Bitcoin current price is $9k+  there is no chance to it put down in $2k. Many time its price going very high and it down also $6k/$5k but its not going to$2k...
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

One reason why bitcoin value still go down is a result of numerous individuals who are offering what they claim since they are worried about the possibility that that they could lose increasingly on the off chance that they endeavor to clutch it longer. In these previous couple of weeks the cost of bitcoin were stuck around $9k-11k and at the present time it goes down again likely more individuals have dump likewise their bitcoins for a similar reason or they are not any longer expecting that it will bob back higher.
Truc_Linh

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

It's impossible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: