Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LCL] Locela Coin | Currency for retail economy  (Read 517 times)
simplebits (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

Locela Token
Currency and Fund for Retail economy
Website | WhitePaper | Twitter | Telegram | Medium | Github | Facebook  

Retail stores are omnipresent in the world. Till only 1–2 decades ago, brick and mortar retail shops were the only medium for retail sales. But recently the entry of e-commerce has changed all that. A staggering $4.1 trillion worth of retail sales occurred in USA only. Of this 94% or $3.9 trillion were still in physical retail stores. Hence retail stores are far from being out-fashioned, but the trend is not looking good for them.

What is Locela?

Locela comes to the rescue of retail stores. Locela is a decentralized token, tailor made for retail stores. Using the safety net of blockchain technology, it provides a secure way to connect the consumer with the retailer. Locela will host a couple of features especially targeted to make physical stores compete with the e-commerce giants. With the help of P2P lending, Rewards Program, Behavior tracking and Investment funds, Locela will initiate a new revolution for brick and mortar shops around the world.

How will Locela help?

Secure and Immediate transfer
Customer Profile
Rewards Program
Instant Lending
Investment Fund

Roadmap
Q4 2017          Idea Development
Jan-Feb 2018     Market Research
March 2018       Pre-ICO Launch
May 2018          ICO Launch & Locela Internal Exchange launch
June 2018         Listing on exchange
                         Locela Wallet launch
Q3 2018           Business Outreach
                         Marketing in different global markets.
                         Partnerships with retail chains.
Q4 2018           Lending Program launch
                         Investment fund
Q1 2019           Locela ATM launch

melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

I was looking on the website, it was stated that there is about 24 members of the team. But I only see 3 of them listed.
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Locela ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Locela. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
simplebits (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Hi everyone! Just added Locela ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Locela. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks for adding us to your platform
simplebits (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

Our airdrop is live at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3087663.0
Zanelard

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Good project, nice idea! I like it!
Mirylan

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Very nice project! Good luck!
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

The purpose of this project is good, indeed in the present day almost everyone is interested in e-commerce. I want to know how your strategy to win this project .. I will wait for the latest information from this Locela ..

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

yes, this is a good project and this project is a lot to like with this project. in your statement, Retail stores are everywhere in the world. I want to ask, where the most famous retail store?
Bunka

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

No online store can give what the local store can give. Oooh, these are fresh croissants or sausage or vegetables and fruits. These sellers, whom you know since childhood ... I am glad that Locela team is trying to help these local shops to be competitive in modern times. Thank you.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

Great project, i think we were waiting for a long time for something like this when we would be able to connect retailer with a costumer through a decentralized blockchain technology! Good luck devs!
PravinS1857

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

Very nice project! Good luck!
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

I think this project has all chance to become successful. The Whitepaper is very interesting and i will keep watching on command and road map. Good luck guys!

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

No online store can give what the local store can give. Oooh, these are fresh croissants or sausage or vegetables and fruits. These sellers, whom you know since childhood ... I am glad that Locela team is trying to help these local shops to be competitive in modern times. Thank you.

But one challenge for this endeavor is the adaptability of these local stores. They need to educate first those local stores that will join this platform on how to utilize the blockchain. I know, the idea is great but let's see how far this project will attain in terms of the communication with local stores.
surakbakin

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

Good project! Best of luck for the dev team.
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:04:20 AM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

My best wishes for the project go ahead!
Liixas
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

Exciting project. Good Luck on development.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Very good Project  the goal is good. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world.
Good luck to its developers and to its team.
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

Good project, nice idea! I like it!  Cool

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print