Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN!!!  (Read 289 times)
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

You don't necessarily need a portfolio, most bounty managers will simply accept the first candidate that makes their application. Just ensure that your English, and your other language have good spelling, grammar and language, so that when they check through your post history they will see that you're capable of doing the job.
I do understand how to do ANN translation, but  can you please tell if you know what are the standards for doing white paper translation? As I understand you have to open white paper in Photoshop, erase old text without damaging the pictures using clone stamp tool, and then put there your text, and after that you have to save that white paper on google disc, right?

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Then you can first post a post, then free help people to translate ANN threads and white papers.
Then you can use these historical experiences to participate in the translation task of the various bounty threads.

GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

Hi I just wanna know how to start my first translation? I don't have yet portfolio and past works. What should i do so that I will start my first one? Thank you.

You do not need a portfolio. I saw many people who were confirmed without examples of translation. Most importantly, choose a good company manager with a high trust rating. So you have more chances that you will be paid and you will not work for free. Just calculate how much you will receive for the translation. Since making a translation for a few cents is absolutely not profitable and rather humiliating in my opinion.
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:29:02 PM

Hi I just wanna know how to start my first translation? I don't have yet portfolio and past works. What should i do so that I will start my first one? Thank you.
Are you a professional translator in real life, did you finish a School/Faculty/University of Philology or any other of a sort? If you are, you can post certificates for the degrees you're holding (e.g. diplomas) and a portfolio of your real life translations (books, docs, patents, projects done for the agencies, etc.) or your LinkedIn profile link with the portfolio, so that they can check your CV. I did that when I was a junior member and never had any problem when applying for a job here.
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

Yeah, now the competition is brutal and it's more difficult to participate in the bounty, because there are a lot of people.
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

You can find some outstanding project and voluntarily translate its ANN thread or whitepaper. After accumulating a few such thread, you can start applying for other translation bounty.

that's right! because no one will accept you if you don't have any past works or portfolio, so all you can do is translate threads without any payments. but the competition in translation campaign is very high so I doubt you will be able to be accepted right away.
LOL everyone has started with nothing,that is not the issue but the quality of translation that you had,if you arent a native speaker morelikely your entries will be rejected because you need to be fluent with the language you are translating so that these campaign managers will be pleased,do not talk things you arent aware of because you dont have any idea how these bounties work.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

In many cases you don't even need a portfolio to begin translating for campaigns, just make sure you're one of the first applicants and you're likely to be selected. Otherwise, you can simply translate a few articles and use those for the beginning of your portfolio. So long as the manager can see that both your English and your other language are good, then you'll probably be hired. The most important thing is applying early.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:02:05 PM
Merited by TwisterPipister (1)

You don't necessarily need a portfolio, most bounty managers will simply accept the first candidate that makes their application. Just ensure that your English, and your other language have good spelling, grammar and language, so that when they check through your post history they will see that you're capable of doing the job.
I do understand how to do ANN translation, but  can you please tell if you know what are the standards for doing white paper translation? As I understand you have to open white paper in Photoshop, erase old text without damaging the pictures using clone stamp tool, and then put there your text, and after that you have to save that white paper on google disc, right?

Yes, you simply modify the supplied image. Many bounties will even provide you a .psd if you ask for it.

Once that's complete, check the thread and see how they want it uploaded, if there is no information there, either PM it to the manager after uploading to Google Drive, or post a link in the thread. Remember to check back later to ensure it's been approved.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

You can find some outstanding project and voluntarily translate its ANN thread or whitepaper. After accumulating a few such thread, you can start applying for other translation bounty.

that's right! because no one will accept you if you don't have any past works or portfolio, so all you can do is translate threads without any payments. but the competition in translation campaign is very high so I doubt you will be able to be accepted right away.
LOL everyone has started with nothing,that is not the issue but the quality of translation that you had,if you arent a native speaker morelikely your entries will be rejected because you need to be fluent with the language you are translating so that these campaign managers will be pleased,do not talk things you arent aware of because you dont have any idea how these bounties work.
The project needs good translations so you have to meet the requirements of the new project they accept. Try to select good projects so that you can participate in the translation campaign and receive rewards corresponding to your abilities.
pesorules (OP)

Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

Yeah, now the competition is brutal and it's more difficult to participate in the bounty, because there are a lot of people.
You are correct, there are many competitors in the industry right now and it's very difficult for those who doesn't have portfolio especially when it comes to translation campaigns like me because we are being outcasted.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

You can start your first translation by offering your services most especially your translation services for free. By there you can have your first translation and you can put it in your portfolio by there you can start to apply for big bounties to have your translation services paid.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

this one is right,since translation isnt that easy job,having more credentials may help you through,and those free translation that you will provide for them will be your promoter,since if they find you good enough recommendations will follows next,and those campaign manager mostly has many campaign in future,they will be you first costumer
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:41 AM

as long as you will apply first and do the job much more earlier than other you will be accepted
usually I translated one of the white papers they have and I did not make it on time because someone took to send and do that earlier than mine .

and you can find ICO without having their needed portfolio , self experience is the best teacher so go explore hahaha .
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

To earn trust, you can start with little-known companies, in my opinion less competition.
cryptoislove

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

Before joining a TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN  you must find out a good ico and then check out all the details. btw you can also check the some demo into google or YouTube how to do that. its highly profitable if you are expert on this field so before start do lots of research
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

You should apply for all the little projects that other translators are not interested in translating, and maybe try to talk to the bounty manager and ask him to give you a chance.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

You should apply for all the little projects that other translators are not interested in translating, and maybe try to talk to the bounty manager and ask him to give you a chance.
Honestly translation campaign was so important because of different language of this forum activities.I hope translation bounty was reccomended for every ICO so that all bounty hunter will feel free to joined.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

there are some campaign which you dont need to show your portfolio, you can start participatin in those projects. but you just have to be the first one to apply or reserved the translation since you dont have the proof of works.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

It is very hard to find a translation campaign even if you have a portfolio  Cry
pesorules (OP)

Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Then you can first post a post, then free help people to translate ANN threads and white papers.
Then you can use these historical experiences to participate in the translation task of the various bounty threads.
Yes that is possible but there is a great competition when it comes to translation campaigns, it is very hard to be accepted right now because many people in this industry are really good in translating plus they have past works.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: