Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl or do I realize the loss?  (Read 879 times)
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

Hello to all,

I invested in Crypterium ICO a lot of money, from business plan I was going to keep CRPT Token until Q3 2018. We are still in Q1 is true, but mathematically, according to my calculations, CRPT token can not reach the result I was hoping for. I made about 90% loss from the amount invested. What do I do? Do I continue to Hodl or do I realize this huge loss? To get back on track I need at least 2/3 full points and I do not think the token can do it.

Did you invest in CRPT? Do you think you can do it?
i do not invest in Crypterium ICO and I also do not research it so I cant know exactly this project. But i think that you must research it more carefully to give the right decision. if necessary, you can contact directly with the devs to understand clearly about the product and their vision. Good luck to you!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

Hello to all,

I invested in Crypterium ICO a lot of money, from business plan I was going to keep CRPT Token until Q3 2018. We are still in Q1 is true, but mathematically, according to my calculations, CRPT token can not reach the result I was hoping for. I made about 90% loss from the amount invested. What do I do? Do I continue to Hodl or do I realize this huge loss? To get back on track I need at least 2/3 full points and I do not think the token can do it.

I did not invest in Crypterium, but right now it's not just you who feel worried and troubled by the market going crazy. it's hard to make a choice in this situation. speculation is too risky.
but maybe you can buy back crypterium on the market with a large enough amount so you can cover the losses on your first investment. this is the solution I often do.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

Havent invested in CRPT but according to your situation you should HOLD rather calling it a big loss at this stage, crypto world is unpredictable so you never know what will happen after month or two

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
poetmo

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:15:21 AM

Of course you should hold if the coin or investing really has potentials,but im sure you did your own research before picking those coins because if not you should start researching now so that you will if these coins are worthy to hold,sold them when the market has recovered so that your losses will be minimal.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:19:31 AM

In hodling i only prefer to those cryptocurrencies who are stable and capable to rise at the market like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo and ripple. For me they are much useful and much splendid on it's purposes. They are dependable and worth hodling, we can rely on them that's why they are the leading cryptocurrencies. At this investments there's no loss at all because they are proven to rise after they fall in just a matter of time.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

I'm definitely just for HODL. Because only HODL can save the situation today. After all, today there are so many all kinds of projects that are needed in different areas of our life, that there are just a lot of them. But there is simply no demand for them. So I think that they are falling in price today.

Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

if you have enough capital to hodl than you should hodl for sure.
I choose to hodl for long long time. You need to have steel nerves to hodl. And need more patience you can imagine.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

I also invested in CRPT, but I think, that we need wait at least to summer, because all coins will growth in the spring
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

Now, when market is going down all altcoins looks doomed and unpromising. But all things in crypto changed very fast and CRPT might give a huge profit in future (late 2018). So I think there is no reason to sell now.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

of course the answer depends on you, do you want to lose or gain? want to lose money?just sell it.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

Hello to all,

Some coins just seem to fall and fall, but then eventually rise. I remember similar threads about SIA coin last year. So many people had given up on it, myself included... but it did rise again.
It is worth remembering that every coin has fallen over the last couple of months. When the market turns green again, they will all rise... and often those that have fallen most will rise most.
I have no specific advice on CRPT, just make sure that you are assessing it over a long enough timeframe.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:38:42 AM

I do not invest in CRPT, but I advise you to be patient, and always hold it until you get a profit. all altcoin get the effect of the correction.

not just CRPT, but all new altcoin has decreased.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:44:41 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 11:02:27 AM by Moiyah

If one side of you is still fighting, then believe on it and hodl it just a little longer. Market plays unpredictable. At least you still fight and brave enough to face the consequences. Just think that as a stepping stone and as an experience.

Eventhough some enthusiast said that CRPT token failed, if you think your capital can be deemed at least half of it, that is fine.. That's how crypto goes. Win or lose.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

The way that can be done now is you hold your coins, do not rust to sell it when you feel the loss, because investing requires a lot of extra patience.

Don't sell it just to cut your losses because you'll just loss more than what you expected. Better be a long term holder instead and just wait to finish its phases and hope that sooner it will gain decent value. Likewise, I heard crypterium is a good one so better to stick with it and hope you see that cryptos now are kissing the ground again.
kantotinio

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

When the coin you are holding has a lot of potentials you shouldnt be selling these coins,but if you arent sure if your coin is going to be massive in the future you should be doing research now so that you will know the future of the coins you are holding.
reypinyoko

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

Hold when your coins are worthy investments because im sure if you did your own research before buying or investing with these coins you will have a good idea of the potentials of thesed coins,but if you did blind investments you are morelikely going to lose if the coin you have invested are shitcoins.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:56:15 AM

The CRPT coin is more like a scam, and I didn't hear anything about it when it completed the ICO crowdfunding.
To be honest, I'm not very optimistic about this token, so I won't hold it.
Nope I myself ever heard about that project. sell it ? but he has lost 90% of their total investment? selling it will not give much better for you, if you're still convinced the ICO will go further and maybe back on the track, why not to hold it? You've lost 90%? just a little left mate? I thnk you should sacrifice everything
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

It could be good to cash out when correction or crash was happening in first week. We already passed that phase and so many people lost so much money, people would enjoy to buy your coins for sure now.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

first, i usually relize the loss. THEN i just hold. this way, any new upswing of the market feels like a profit for me Cheesy it's not the best strategy but hey, it is working for me, for now ahah Grin

Unless you have a rock solid play on another crypto. I’d recommend holding. You have to think that shitty coins are gonna pump and dump and if you have a chance ro sell off this shitty coin do so then.

Now if this shit is dead in the water, take youre loss and move on

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

If it happen to me and I don't need the money yet, then I am going to hold it than sell the token at loss.  There are only two directions in the market, going up or down. If the market now is on red days, eventually it will go up someday and I will wait for that moment.
You already have a loss of 90% right, it would not give you a benefit if you will sell it now to save the 10%. Still you loss.
But if you hold and the market recovers, then you might gain profit in the future.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: